LMAO... thats pretty funny.

its in portuguese... "doida por ti", its pretty much pronounced how it looks

now i feel like i need to explain...

doidaporti was my aim sn since i was like 15 when i thought i was "in love" so therefore the cornyness...

it means... "crazy for you"

PS.. Hi, my name is Helena and i am apparently a big DORK

Ha ha I knew it a dork
    LMAO
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-22-09 03:13 PM
    I know I'm late to the party, and it's probably already been decided..BUT, this is the power button, right? So why not do the chrome with RED instead of blue - seems more intuitive for POWER! Any chance of seeing what that looks like?
    I agree! I actually tried red first, but I have to say it just didn't look good for some reason. Guess you'll have to take my word for it. =P
    03-22-09 03:14 PM
    I've been out of the Appleberry game for a couple weeks now, but I've been hearing great things about this new AB Glass. I'm confused. Does 1.2 come out tonight for everyone or just those who donate?
    03-22-09 03:15 PM

doidaporti was my aim sn since i was like 15 when i thought i was "in love" so therefore the cornyness...

LMAO
    Well, because my girl looked like Daisy from Little Abner to her brothers growing up, she is Daisy and I am Shamrock due to my heritage (O'Loughlin is SO an Irish thing...LOL) and so I drew up this design and had it tattooed above my heart:

And the French words around the Irish Love Knot mean "Forever in Love"

Hi, I'm Shamrock, and I am a DORK too...LOL
    03-22-09 03:15 PM
    I've been out of the Appleberry game for a couple weeks now, but I've been hearing great things about this new AB Glass. I'm confused. Does 1.2 come out tonight for everyone or just those who donate?
    Those who donate...but you still have time
    03-22-09 03:16 PM
    Well, because my girl looked like Daisy from Little Abner to her brothers growing up, she is Daisy and I am Shamrock due to my heritage (O'Loughlin is SO an Irish thing...LOL) and so I drew up this design and had it tattooed above my heart:

And the French words around the Irish Love Knot mean "Forever in Love"

Hi, I'm Shamrock, and I am a DORK too...LOL
    awwww... thats an awesome tat shammy you are TOO cute!
    03-22-09 03:16 PM
    So when I donate he will email me the link? Or do I have to sign up for his mailing list too?
    03-22-09 03:17 PM
    awwww... thats an awesome tat shammy you are TOO cute!
    Hmmmmmm...maybe THAT'S why she stays with me...its a sacrifice thing so that I dont have to go thru the pain of reMOVING the tat...man is she considerate...LOL

Thanks Doidy
    03-22-09 03:18 PM
    So when I donate he will email me the link? Or do I have to sign up for his mailing list too?
    Once you donate I slide your name into my mailing list.

If you prefer, the free version of AppleBerry glass will likely be getting updated soon too! (week or two max!)
    03-22-09 03:19 PM

LMAO
    Haha, very cool. I'm also proud to say that I was pronouncing it correctly. =P
    03-22-09 03:19 PM
    No, he puts your Email Addy on his list...you get it when ALL of the REST of us do
    03-22-09 03:20 PM
    oh and i hate the way my name is pronounced sometimes so just as an fyi so any of you dont pronounce it wrong in your heads:

helena = hel lane uh

NOT -> helen uh

If you prefer, the free version of AppleBerry glass will likely be getting updated soon too! (week or two max!)
    Dang...beat me to it...tho it IS your thread Andrew..LOL

i never denied being a dork

me = 4 eyed dorkette
    03-22-09 03:22 PM
    Hey bmtenney or Hastings,

Are there any reports of moderate memory leaks with the Glass today using .75?
    03-22-09 03:23 PM
    oh and i hate the way my name is pronounced sometimes so just as an fyi so any of you dont pronounce it wrong in your heads:

helena = hel lane uh

NOT -> helen uh

Yeah, thats how I said it in my head helen-uh...um...****-on-wheels-uh...um...hel-LANE-uh...yeah, THAT'S the ticket...Morgannnn Fairchild...
    03-22-09 03:23 PM
    I agree! I actually tried red first, but I have to say it just didn't look good for some reason. Guess you'll have to take my word for it. =P
    I should have known you had already tried it. If it didn't look good to you, I'm sure I wouldn't have like it either! So go ahead, give us the platinum with blue!
    Is it time yet!
    03-22-09 03:25 PM
    Yeah, thats how I said it in my head helen-uh...um...****-on-wheels-uh...um...hel-LANE-uh...yeah, THAT'S the ticket...Morgannnn Fairchild...
    you crack me up shammy
    03-22-09 03:28 PM
    you crack me up shammy
    That's my job...comic relief to the world...now if I could find a way to get PAID for it
    03-22-09 03:30 PM
    Hey bmtenney or Hastings,

Are there any reports of moderate memory leaks with the Glass today using .75?
    Dt I used it on .75 without any problems with memory.

03-22-09 03:30 PM
    i have question . . figured id ask it here since i know you guys wont yell at me. lol

when/if we ever get an officail release of a new OS, can i update with hastings theme active ? or should go back to the original theme first? thanks
    03-22-09 03:31 PM

Oh I didn't even realize there was a free version of glass. I think you deserve a donation for the tremendous amount of work you've put into this anyway.

What's the link to the free glass so I can run that one until tonight when 1.2 debuts ?
    03-22-09 03:32 PM
    i have question . . figured id ask it here since i know you guys wont yell at me. lol

when/if we ever get an officail release of a new OS, can i update with hastings theme active ? or should go back to the original theme first? thanks
    If you're asking if you can just update over the top and keep the theme, yes you can...I know I will
    03-22-09 03:32 PM
    Oh I didn't even realize there was a free version of glass. I think you deserve a donation for the tremendous amount of work you've put into this anyway.

What's the link to the free glass so I can run that one until tonight when 1.2 debuts ?
    1st page BSJ
    03-22-09 03:33 PM
    Dt I used it on .75 without any problems with memory.

Cool. I have postponed installing the "Glass ver." until the Official release. The Official will probably take care of most issues if any.
    03-22-09 03:37 PM
10,775 ... 288289290291292 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD