ok bmt went to the website on my browser and tried to download says:

sorry your devise does not meet the system req that are needed to support bb mess software versions 4.0 & 4.1?
    03-21-09 07:17 PM
    ok bmt went to the website on my browser and tried to download says:

sorry your devise does not meet the system req that are needed to support bb mess software versions 4.0 & 4.1?
    Yeah that is what I was afraid of that is the old version of messenger. Dang it I was hoping that would work. As far as I can tell the new version does not have a download ota or normal.

I would try what Never suggested and see if you can get that way to work.
    03-21-09 07:19 PM
    Lmao... Dinnertime... Bryan the genius is in charge!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LOL great I was getting hungry to.
    03-21-09 07:19 PM
    don't rem what he sug. rem what page it was on or never can you repost?
    03-21-09 07:20 PM
    LOL who me???

***Fluffs out Feathers***

On another note, I am amazed that the 4 of you are always so quick in responding, and then have a life outside of CB. Once I start on here, I'm glued to the computer or bb and can't seem to get anything else done.
    03-21-09 07:21 PM
    BM... silly question for zombies, but possibly disconnecting from the internet and then trying to load... I've had a similar issue when trying to remove the daemon file (so I could load my browser for att)

Also, haven't been following really closely, but making sure there is only one loader file downloaded?
    Here ya go
    03-21-09 07:22 PM

On another note, I am amazed that the 4 of you are always so quick in responding, and then have a life outside of CB. Once I start on here, I'm glued to the computer or bb and can't seem to get anything else done.
    I have days were I only post once or twice but today I just happen to be at the pc..
    03-21-09 07:22 PM
    so disconnect from the web and retry app loader in dm
    03-21-09 07:24 PM

have a life outside cb? i just cleaned my bathroom while on CB LMAO
    03-21-09 07:25 PM
    when trying to load an app, sometimes the auto update will prevent the file from uploading. You can either disable it, or I just like to unplug the computer from the internet until I complete loading.

Also, make sure you only have one version installed on your pc. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files

(How am I doing bm?)
    Any tips on how to display new sms msg's on the today screen? Only old msg's show.

Thanks
    I have days were I only post once or twice but today I just happen to be at the pc..
    once or twice?? a minute?
    have a life outside cb? i just cleaned my bathroom while on CB LMAO
    I think I'd better take some notes neighbor, cuz I can't accomplish anything. (maybe I should have given up CB for lent) Not!
    03-21-09 07:27 PM
    when trying to load an app, sometimes the auto update will prevent the file from uploading. You can either disable it, or I just like to unplug the computer from the internet until I complete loading.

Also, make sure you only have one version installed on your pc. C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Shared\Loader Files

(How am I doing bm?)
    Sound about right... sorry in the delay cooking hot wings at the moment.
    03-21-09 07:34 PM
    i just noticed i do have a zipped file on my desktop named:
    net_rim_bb_mms
    should i do anything with this
    03-21-09 07:36 PM
    the stack on the side in only avaiable with Appleberry glass which you only recieve if you have donated. It was Hastings way of saying thank you to all of us who donated. If you like you can click the donate button on page 1 and he will send a download link through the email.

As far as the today it sounds like you might have downloaded the non today version.
    Ok...thanks for the info. I'll donate and download the right one.
    03-21-09 07:39 PM
    Any tips on how to display new sms msg's on the today screen? Only old msg's show.

Thanks
    Did you do a battery pull after installing the theme? Also go into your sms mailbox and check your opions.
    03-21-09 07:42 PM
    I think I'd better take some notes neighbor, cuz I can't accomplish anything. (maybe I should have given up CB for lent) Not!
    I can barely give it up during dinner LMAO

Multitasking is a skill

03-21-09 07:47 PM
    net_rim_bb_mms
    03-21-09 07:48 PM
    Til I start getting bitchhed at hubby no like my phone cuz I am always on it lmao

03-21-09 07:51 PM
    net_rim_bb_mms
    You are looking for bb messanger?

I think (doi/bm/marcus?????) that what you need is:

net_rim_bb_messaging.com
    net_rim_bb_messaging_app.com

which is under the loader files...
    03-21-09 07:56 PM
    Til I start getting bitchhed at hubby no like my phone cuz I am always on it lmao

after many years of hubby.... my best companions are my dogs... they don't care what I do....as long as I'm home....
    03-21-09 07:57 PM
    I believe ur right never

03-21-09 07:58 PM
    Going out for coffee... Pm me if u need anything

03-21-09 08:00 PM
    You'll get a new email from which you can download the official release tomorrow night. (=
    Thanks. i will look for the link and download your latest greatest.

Best,

gstar
    03-21-09 08:02 PM
10,775 ... 281282283284285 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD