ya, gonna try restore and batt pull again. check back after that. sat night brain teaser
    03-21-09 05:47 PM
    Where did you buy Wolfenstein Storm Edition, Bryan?

I'm curious! I used to love that game. Is it full screen?
    No problem! Remember if you don't like it at least I saved you money

But it was addicting
    Well, I still love the old days in DOS...it wasn't as colorful as the GUI ones, but it felt more like a...I guess role playing game than a 1st shooter one...but I liked all the other ones and am sure I will like this one too...never thought I would see one for the Storm tho...LOL

handago....

If you buy it enter 25off for a discount in the coupon box. semi full screen underneath your view is the arrows to walk and your box for choosing fists, boots, or guns.
    03-21-09 05:49 PM
    ya, gonna try restore and batt pull again. check back after that. sat night brain teaser
    Let me know I won't be able to sleep tonight... seriously
    03-21-09 05:50 PM

Try here Hastings: Wolfenstein RPG : Verizon BlackBerry Storm 9530 : Handango
    03-21-09 05:52 PM
    Right on Rock I was just about to post it... Rock you Rock.
    03-21-09 05:56 PM
    Rock, you went to the hybrid? How are you liking it so far? Thanks for giving it a a try
    This thread has some good salesmen
    03-21-09 05:56 PM
    ok did restore and batt pull still no bmm. go into inst mess folder and only ones in there are yahoo mess, google talk.
    03-21-09 06:01 PM
    Right on Rock I was just about to post it... Rock you Rock.

LOL...not sure about that, but I'd do just about anything for the man who has made my Storm the phone it is today...
    03-21-09 06:04 PM
    Rock, you went to the hybrid? How are you liking it so far? Thanks for giving it a a try
    This thread has some good salesmen
    As long as I installed it correctly - and I MUST have - I really like it...seems to run better, and the transitions are MUCH faster...I like it...I meant to say Thanks Marcus
    03-21-09 06:06 PM
    Hastings,
    I have been holding off using the link you sent when I donated weeks ago until Appleberry theme is really cool. Looks like your next release in glass will be. Will my link work to get the latest glass version release?
    Thanks,
    gstar
    03-21-09 06:08 PM
    I may have missed this somewhere in the hundreds of pages of this thread, but is the original AppleBerry theme still getting periodic updates? Or is AppleBerry Glass now the only active AppleBerry project?
    03-21-09 06:09 PM
    I may have missed this somewhere in the hundreds of pages of this thread, but is the original AppleBerry theme still getting periodic updates? Or is AppleBerry Glass now the only active AppleBerry project?
    In the coming weeks school will be slowing right down, and AppleBerry Classic will be getting a complete overhaul. I'm excited to see how it turns out. No donation required for it as usual.
    03-21-09 06:13 PM
    ok did restore and batt pull still no bmm. go into inst mess folder and only ones in there are yahoo mess, google talk.
    Man Zomies I am at a loss and I know I have asked this before but it is not under options---applications in your berry?

the only thing I can think of is a wipe and re install.... but still looking...
    Hastings,
    I have been holding off using the link you sent when I donated weeks ago until Appleberry theme is really cool. Looks like your next release in glass will be. Will my link work to get the latest glass version release?
    Thanks,
    gstar
    You'll get a new email from which you can download the official release tomorrow night. (=
    Hastings,
    Thanks,
    gstar
    No Hasting will send you a new link for it ...
    Hastings,
    I donated a few weeks ago but did use the link yet - waiting for glass. Now will wait for tomorrow's release. Will the link work for new glass version?
    Thanks,
    gstar
    03-21-09 06:15 PM
    No Hasting will send you a new link for it ...
    Hastings,
    I donated a few weeks ago but did use the link yet - waiting for glass. Now will wait for tomorrow's release. Will the link work for new glass version?
    Thanks,
    gstar
    Here ya go
    03-21-09 06:17 PM
    the only bb things i se in options/advance options/applications are bb 4.7 core applications and 4.7 system software
    03-21-09 06:17 PM
    the only bb things i se in options/advance options/applications are bb 4.7 core applications and 4.7 system software
    C R A P.... Here is what I would do at this point...

Wipe with JL
    Reinstall OS

But I am still searching
    03-21-09 06:19 PM
    In the coming weeks school will be slowing right down, and AppleBerry Classic will be getting a complete overhaul. I'm excited to see how it turns out. No donation required for it as usual.
    Glad to hear it. I'm on the list for AppleBerry Glass, but I love the appearance of the AppleBerry Classic home screen. Keep up the good work!
    03-21-09 06:19 PM
    Try this link Zomies I don't know if this is for the old or new version though

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Messenger
    03-21-09 06:21 PM
    C R A P.... Here is what I would do at this point...

Wipe with JL
    Reinstall OS

But I am still searching
    BM... silly question for zombies, but possibly disconnecting from the internet and then trying to load... I've had a similar issue when trying to remove the daemon file (so I could load my browser for att)

Also, haven't been following really closely, but making sure there is only one loader file downloaded?
    03-21-09 06:24 PM
    BM... silly question for zombies, but possibly disconnecting from the internet and then trying to load... I've had a similar issue when trying to remove the daemon file (so I could load my browser for att)

Also, haven't been following really closely, but making sure there is only one loader file downloaded?
    Good point Never! I forgot about that I deleted my auto update from Dm so I never have to do that so it slips my mind.
    03-21-09 06:26 PM
10,775 ... 278279280281282 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD