wow that looks amazing
    Working up to 10 posts! LOL
    03-21-09 04:57 PM
    The glass theme was created for people who donated to Hastings as a thank you. If you would like that theme then click the donate link on page one and he will send it to you through email. It is not an automated reply he sends them personally so it could take a little bit. Although he is usually pretty quick.

By the way welcome to CB!
    how do i download
    Here ya go
    03-21-09 04:58 PM
    Hastings any eta?
    03-21-09 05:03 PM
    Hastings any eta?
    Same time as always, Sunday night between 7pm-8pm EST.

What to expect:

- Runs quicker.
    - No more broken "on click" button.
    - New power off icon.
    - New "pinstripe" menu style.
    - Active call fonts are fixed up and perfect.
    - SMS and Email icons are separated by default now.
    - Cleaned up buttons.
    - Cleaned up dialogue boxes.
    - Folders should have AppleBerry style by default. (this one is a maybe, but looking likely)
    - "Options" menu for browser/messages no longer has the white text over the gray buttons, it's now black on gray and infinitely easier to read.
    - More that I can't remember...

As for the file size, it's slightly reduced. I found ways to reduce the size of various images in some very creative ways.

Don't expect a 1MB -> 700KB drop though, as I speculated before that was the result of certain themes replacing wallpapers with single colour images. I tested this theory myself, AppleBerry 1.2 with all the new graphical enhancements is actually smaller than 1.1 (you won't notice it though when downloading).

When I replaced the blue wave application background for both portrait and landscape, it went from 1.2MB -> 900KB. But I suspect it would have no effect on performance.
    Last edited by hastings; 03-21-09 at 05:22 PM.
    03-21-09 05:11 PM

What to expect:

- Runs quicker.
    - New power off icon.
    - Cleaned up buttons.
    - Folders should have AppleBerry style by default. (this one is a maybe, but looking likely)

As for the file size, it's slightly reduced. I found ways to reduce the size of various images in some very creative ways.

Don't expect a 1MB -> 700KB drop though, as I speculated before that was the result of certain themes replacing wallpapers with single colour images. I tested this theory myself, AppleBerry 1.2 with all the new graphical enhancements is actually smaller than 1.1 (you won't notice it though when downloading).

When I replaced the blue wave application background for both portrait and landscape, it went from 1.2MB -> 900KB. But I suspect it would have no effect on performance.
    Freakin awesome Andrew Can't wait!!!!!! Thanks so much for spending time on this.
    03-21-09 05:12 PM
    as a recap. hopefully people are donating!
    03-21-09 05:17 PM
    as a recap. hopefully people are donating!
    Yeah let's hope
    03-21-09 05:18 PM
    been all though dm and can't find anything for bb manager. bmt. i know we both speak english but i have no idea what you are talking about
    03-21-09 05:21 PM
    Oh, also:

- "Options" menu for browser/messages no longer has the white text over the gray buttons, it's now black on gray and infinitely easier to read.
    03-21-09 05:22 PM
    been all though dm and can't find anything for bb manager. bmt. i know we both speak english but i have no idea what you are talking about
    LOL... Ok so let us start from the beginning..

You had bbm before you updated to the new OS?
    You have checked your phone application list and bbm is not listed?
    Is bbm on the application loader list when you plug into DM?
    03-21-09 05:25 PM
    yes had bb mess before (pin to pin mess)
    go into dm/app loader/add/remove prog
    everything in there is checked other than facebook and appstore (appstore cannot be checked)
    03-21-09 05:29 PM
    hastings so people who donated and got the appleberry wb version will get a email tommorrow night for version 1.2 upgrade?
    03-21-09 05:30 PM
    hastings so people who donated and got the appleberry wb version will get a email tommorrow night for version 1.2 upgrade?
    Yes that is correct...
    03-21-09 05:32 PM
    yes had bb mess before (pin to pin mess)
    go into dm/app loader/add/remove prog
    everything in there is checked other than facebook and appstore (appstore cannot be checked)

Is BBM checked as well? Can you uncheck it if it is?
    03-21-09 05:32 PM
    Bryan...how do you like Wolfenstein storm edition? I remember playing it in DOS WAAAAAAAY back...have seen every incarnation but this one...thinking about getting it.
    03-21-09 05:33 PM
    don't even have bmm on the list. thats what i don't understand where the h*** did it go. maybe i was bad and spent too much time on it so blackberry took it away from me
    03-21-09 05:35 PM
    Bryan...how do you like Wolfenstein storm edition? I remember playing it in DOS WAAAAAAAY back...have seen every incarnation but this one...thinking about getting it.
    Rock where have you been? Yeah it is pretty good for a Storm game I played it for about an hour last night lol. Took some time to get used to but brought me back to the floppy days as well. LOL

If you get at Handago enter 250ff in coupon sections for discount.
    don't even have bmm on the list. thats what i don't understand where the h*** di it go. maybe is was bad and spent too much time on it so blackberry took it away from me
    That could be it! LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Sweet!

By total luck, I managed to fix the button breaking when you "clicked" it down.
    OK this is a GREAT change Hastings...I can deal with the button glitch, but was hoping that it would be fixed in one of the future releases
    03-21-09 05:36 PM
    don't even have bmm on the list. thats what i don't understand where the h*** did it go. maybe i was bad and spent too much time on it so blackberry took it away from me

Try re downloading DM and see if that fixes the problem?

I can't rest until we fix this
    03-21-09 05:37 PM
    i installed the latest version over the web with tech support 2 days ago (was not able to transfer media from comp to phone). checked for updates - none
    03-21-09 05:40 PM

What to expect:

- Runs quicker.
    - New power off icon.
    - Cleaned up buttons.

This sounds sweet Hastings..always one up yourself with each new release...might be time for another donation...just to help you buy more coffee for all the days it seems you NEVER sleep LOL...thanks once again for your work on the BEST theme out there...bar none!!!
    03-21-09 05:41 PM
    i installed the latest version over the web with tech support 2 days ago (was not able to transfer media from comp to phone). checked for updates - none
    Man Zomies I am at a loss here?
    I am still searching and will see what I find. You have done the following just to make sure

Restore of phone from backup file
    Re sent service books
    Re registered your host
    Battery pull after all that
    03-21-09 05:43 PM
    Rock where have you been? Yeah it is pretty good for a Storm game I played it for about an hour last night lol. Took some time to get used to but brought me back to the floppy days as well. LOL

If you get at Handago enter 250ff in coupon sections for discount.
    Yeah...internet went down for a while, and I have been WORKING all the OTHER hours lately...keeping all the masses in power so they can watch TV, surf the net...and live life out of the caves...LOL

Sweet, gonna have to get it...thanks for the discount code info
    03-21-09 05:44 PM
    Yeah...internet went down for a while, and I have been WORKING all the OTHER hours lately...keeping all the masses in power so they can watch TV, surf the net...and live life out of the caves...LOL

Sweet, gonna have to get it...thanks for the discount code info
    No problem! Remember if you don't like it at least I saved you money

But it was addicting
    03-21-09 05:45 PM
10,775 ... 277278279280281 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD