The Only thing that i have running is VIIGO. I still have the .75. It does sometime lag, meaning it seems like it's frozen. Sometimes it will come back after a couple of minutes, otherwise i will usually have to do a Battery PULL!!
    All you have is Viigo? Nothing else?????? Go to options->advanced->applications and see if there's more there than you thought. That seems pretty extreme
    03-20-09 10:49 PM
    All you have is Viigo? Nothing else?????? Go to options->advanced->applications and see if there's more there than you thought. That seems pretty extreme
    I have Espn, WSJ and the street. I used to have Slacker and deleted that as i thought that was the problem. I hardly open WSJ, or ESPN. The only things thats usually running is VIIGO. Other than that, i don't have a lot of texts, I get a couple of emails here and there, and i hardly use the web browser..... pretty stumped........Thanks.
    03-20-09 10:54 PM
    I found Viigo and WSJ to be big memory hogs and deleted both long ago. Especially when they're set to run in the background to update. You may benefit from wiping the device and reinstalling os from scratch.
    03-20-09 10:57 PM
    I have Espn, WSJ and the street. I used to have Slacker and deleted that as i thought that was the problem. I hardly open WSJ, or ESPN. The only things thats usually running is VIIGO. Other than that, i don't have a lot of texts, I get a couple of emails here and there, and i hardly use the web browser..... pretty stumped........Thanks.
    Wow, you're running .75? Maybe try another OS, huh? That seems pretty extreme
    03-20-09 10:57 PM
    I found Viigo and WSJ to be big memory hogs and deleted both long ago. Especially when they're set to run in the background to update. You may benefit from wiping the device and reinstalling from scratch.
    I close WSJ out. The only thing running in the background is VIIGO
    03-20-09 10:58 PM
    I close WSJ out. The only thing running in the background is VIIGO
    Viigo running background can eat you alive
    03-20-09 10:59 PM
    Wow, you're running .75? Maybe try another OS, huh? That seems pretty extreme
    What os would you recommend?
    03-20-09 10:59 PM
    GET RID OF VIIGO NOW!!!!!!! See how it changes EVERYTHING!
    03-20-09 11:00 PM
    What os would you recommend?
    I think the Antagonist and I agree that you need another OS IF Viigo isn't the answer. What OS, Antagonist? Any ideas
    Delete Viigo and see how your device responds for a day. If it doesn't get better (it will), then The Antagonist and I will try to figure out the right fit for you as far as an OS is concerned.....
    03-20-09 11:02 PM
    GET RID OF VIIGO NOW!!!!!!! See how it changes EVERYTHING!
    Cool, I will try that. I was trying just reading on how to get your HYBRID software and i got lost. I will still see if it's possible for my "TINY" brain to comprehend all the information on there. If not, I may need some help in trying to install it on my phone. Once again, this is by far the best thread and the most awesome, friendly and helpful people i have come across. thank you all.
    03-20-09 11:03 PM
    Cool, I will try that. I was trying just reading on how to get your HYBRID software and i got lost. I will still see if it's possible for my "TINY" brain to comprehend all the information on there. If not, I may need some help in trying to install it on my phone. Once again, this is by far the best thread and the most awesome, friendly and helpful people i have come across. thank you all.
    LOL! Listen, I promise you Viigo has a LOT to do with your sh*t memory and lagging. If it does NOT, I will walk you through my hybrid if you want. It's not as difficult as it looks. If I can do it, anyone can
    PM me if you want any help
    The Antagonist LOVES my hybrid as well. He'll vouch for me!
    Cheers-
    Marcus

PS-And you are right, the people on this site and especially this thread are amazing. Everyone just wants to help others out. It's very refreshing
    03-20-09 11:05 PM
    Another tip to free up app memory - delete any of the stock BB apps that you don't need. I deleted tasks, memo pad, password keeper, bb messenger, etc. I always start out around 50MB free after a fresh batt pull.
    03-20-09 11:07 PM
    Another tip to free up app memory - delete any of the stock BB apps that you don't need. I deleted tasks, memo pad, password keeper, bb messenger, etc. I always start out around 50MB free after a fresh batt pull.
    Same here, and there are other files that we can get rid of before installation to free up some memory for you. Regardless, it doesn't sound right that you only have Viigo running and you are down to 1 MB and lagging. At least the Storm doesn't delete info like other BB's do when memory gets to zero
    03-20-09 11:10 PM
    The hybrid will give you great color! I'll leave it there...
    LOL! Listen, I promise you Viigo has a LOT to do with your sh*t memory and lagging. If it does NOT, I will walk you through my hybrid if you want. It's not as difficult as it looks. If I can do it, anyone can
    PM me if you want any help
    Cheers-
    Marcus

PS-And you are right, the people on this site and especially this thread are amazing. Everyone just wants to help others out. It's very refreshing
    Marcus, thank you so much. I will try that and see what happens. I will give it 24 hours and see where i stand. The Antagonist, thank you also. Truly indeed, amazing thread and above all amazing people..............
    The hybrid will give you great color! I'll leave it there...
    You're awesome, bro
    03-20-09 11:11 PM
    Marcus, thank you so much. I will try that and see what happens. I will give it 24 hours and see where i stand. The Antagonist, thank you also. Truly indeed, amazing thread and above all amazing people..............
    My pleasure, but I am sure you will find that Viigo is the culprit. Great app, but NOT worth it
    Have a great evening!
    03-20-09 11:12 PM
    sheesh... a girl goes out for a couple hours and misses like 3 pages?
    03-20-09 11:14 PM
    sheesh... a girl goes out for a couple hours and misses like 3 pages?

Hey, the life of the party, Blondie is back! Welcome back Speedster
    03-20-09 11:18 PM
    Hey, the life of the party, Blondie is back! Welcome back Speedster
    ty ty, what did i miss?
    03-20-09 11:19 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/

idk about the jad question... sorry
    Ok, hours late in responding.... thank you!
    03-20-09 11:20 PM
    Ok, hours late in responding.... thank you!
    LMAO... better late than never, right?

your are welcome, glad i could help
    03-20-09 11:22 PM
    Hey, I took POL607 at Ryerson too. =)
    03-20-09 11:39 PM
    Hey, I took POL607 at Ryerson too. =)
    Hah, awesome! With who?
    03-21-09 12:03 AM
    Hah, awesome! With who?
    hahah....andrew...first thing you do when you get home??? CRACKBERRY!!! lol
    ure funny, handsome
    03-21-09 12:05 AM