OMG!!!
    Ok So explain the bowl of rice trick!! I saw bm suggest that. I've never heard of it! Is is supose to soak up all the water?? WOW!! Good Luck with that! I hope you have your BlackBerry back in the morning!
    Take phone apart and put phone and battery in rice. It will absorb moisture and hopefully get it all.

if it were me I would put the rice and phone in sealed container. But I am weird like that lol
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-20-09 at 08:58 PM.
    03-20-09 08:56 PM
    This theme looks really great. I did donate, but I need more posts before I email or PM you hastings...oh well I will get it at some point :-p
    Calumb how is it running on your phone? Do you notice a speed improvement? Just curious
    03-20-09 09:05 PM
    Take phone apart and put phone and battery in rice. It will absorb moisture and hopefully get it all.

if it were me I would put the rice and phone in sealed container. But I am weird like that lol
    WOW!! Great know bm! Ohhhhh Wise One!! Thanks for the tip!
    03-20-09 09:06 PM
    WOW!! Great know bm! Ohhhhh Wise One!! Thanks for the tip!
    Lol everything I know I learned at crackberry.com lol
    03-20-09 09:10 PM
    Lol everything I know I learned at crackberry.com lol
    I think if it wasn't for cb we would all hate the storm and still be totally confused with it... Maybe that's just me though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 09:18 PM
    Hi Hastings

Could resend the OTA for APPLE Glass 1.1 I deleted the first one accidently.

Thanks
    Chris
    03-20-09 09:19 PM
    I think if it wasn't for cb we would all hate the storm and still be totally confused with it... Maybe that's just me though

True my dear very true
    03-20-09 09:25 PM
    How the **** do I install this?
    03-20-09 10:05 PM
    Ok who ever can help me out. I have been reading that memory stays at about 30 roughly. I still am on the -75 and only have a few 3rd party Apps running. But my FREAKING memory is either at 3, 2, 1 or Plain 0. Am really not sure what to do................... Please advise. thank you.
    03-20-09 10:12 PM
    Aw damn it, after reading a number of posts I find it's OTA only. Not fun, considering my phone isn't unlocked yet.

*sigh*
    03-20-09 10:13 PM
    Ok who ever can help me out. I have been reading that memory stays at about 30 roughly. I still am on the -75 and only have a few 3rd party Apps running. But my FREAKING memory is either at 3, 2, 1 or Plain 0. Am really not sure what to do................... Please advise. thank you.
    Even after a battery pull?
    03-20-09 10:14 PM
    I'm assuming you pull the battery regularly?
    03-20-09 10:14 PM
    B A T T E Y P U L L

Almost as good as s** lol

03-20-09 10:24 PM
    Anyone else hear the crickets chirping in the theme forums tonight??? I was addicted to all the action the past few nights.
    03-20-09 10:29 PM
    Anyone else hear the crickets chirping in the theme forums tonight??? I was addicted to all the action the past few nights.
    LOL Sorry I was playing Wolfenstein Storm Edition! Can you say another ADDICTION!
    03-20-09 10:33 PM
    Hi Hastings

Could resend the OTA for APPLE Glass 1.1 I deleted the first one accidently.

Thanks
    Chris
    Bump so Hasting will see this.....
    03-20-09 10:34 PM
    LOL Sorry I was playing Wolfenstein Storm Edition! Can you say another ADDICTION!
    I just picked up the space travel/yahtzee two for one special from the CB store myself
    03-20-09 10:36 PM
    B A T T E Y P U L L

Almost as good as s** lol

I do the Battery PULL it goes to about 25 and check back in a couple of hours and it's back to the twozies and the zeroes. It would be sad if i had to do a battery pull every couple of hours
    03-20-09 10:36 PM
    I do the Battery PULL it goes to about 25 and check back in a couple of hours and it's back to the twozies and the zeroes. It would be sad if i had to do a battery pull every couple of hours
    Yikes...you said you only have a few third party apps, but what are they? That may hold the answer...25 is a pretty low starting point
    03-20-09 10:38 PM
    Sounds like you have a memory leak. What 3rd party apps do you have? What OS are you using? And lastly when your memory gets that low does your bb lag at all? If it doesn't I wouldn't worry about it too much. I just read that they made changes to the storm where it won't delete anything to make more app memory like the old bb used to do.
    03-20-09 10:38 PM
    I just picked up the space travel/yahtzee two for one special from the CB store myself
    How do you like those?
    03-20-09 10:39 PM
    How do you like those?
    Very addicting and where else can you pick up two nice apps for only $3 total.
    03-20-09 10:41 PM
    Sounds like you have a memory leak. What 3rd party apps do you have? What OS are you using? And lastly when your memory gets that low does your bb lag at all? If it doesn't I wouldn't worry about it too much. I just read that they made changes to the storm where it won't delete anything to make more app memory like the old bb used to do.
    The Only thing that i have running is VIIGO. I still have the .75. It does sometime lag, meaning it seems like it's frozen. Sometimes it will come back after a couple of minutes, otherwise i will usually have to do a Battery PULL!!
    03-20-09 10:42 PM

You hit the nail on the head, Blondie! If it weren't for this site, I would not have a Storm anymore.
    03-20-09 10:45 PM
    What OS are you running? What apps?
    03-20-09 10:47 PM
10,775 ... 271272273274275 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD