Hey all,

I'm about 70% through the rebuild at this point but I'm retiring for the night, been working on it for about 5 hours. =P

I think Sunday is a go, so that's good... (=

Cheers
    03-20-09 05:13 PM
    Hey all,

I'm about 70% through the rebuild at this point but I'm retiring for the night, been working on it for about 5 hours. =P

Cheers
    cant wait and thanks again for your hard work!

have a nice weekend
    03-20-09 05:16 PM
    Hey all,

Cheers
    Great news Hastings!!!! Thank you again for bustin your **** on this. Take your girl out tonight, will ya?

Geez, who knew b*tt was a naughty word?
    03-20-09 05:23 PM
    with my luck my phone will transform into a pinto
    NO way, Blondie, definitely a Range Rover HSE.......I know you love those
    03-20-09 05:24 PM
    i just bought glass 1.1 the other day and didnt realize it doesnt have the profile on the front page! i was so sad, i cant use a theme without the profile on the front page but dont have room to change one of the 4 icons (i need messages, bis mail, sms, contacts, and the launcher)

so i was so upset cause i would love to use this theme. but then i realized that maybe i can download the weatherbug version and put the profile icon where the weatherbug icon should be? would that work?
    03-20-09 05:56 PM
    i just bought glass 1.1 the other day and didnt realize it doesnt have the profile on the front page! i was so sad, i cant use a theme without the profile on the front page but dont have room to change one of the 4 icons (i need messages, bis mail, sms, contacts, and the launcher)

so i was so upset cause i would love to use this theme. but then i realized that maybe i can download the weatherbug version and put the profile icon where the weatherbug icon should be? would that work?

The sound profile is on the front page, it's just hidden. Press on the bar on the top where the time and battery are, and you will get your profile options!
    03-20-09 05:59 PM

Yes that would work for you. Question do you actually need tosee the profile icon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 06:00 PM

i just tried it with the wb version and it does work but it cuts off the letters a lil bit... mine shows "unds (normal)" (should say sounds (normal))

ill post a screenshot if you want.
    03-20-09 06:01 PM
    Uh oh!

My girlfriend (Kim) just dropped her Curve into water and it won't turn on! )=

Or it was an intentional act to get a new Storm. =P
    Ok Kimming I'm dying to know.....what's up with your phone?? Are you and Andrew off to buy you a a new Storm??!!

I know you wanted that AppleBerry Theme pretty bad!! lol Good Luck!! Keep us posted!!
    03-20-09 06:01 PM
    Hey all,

Cheers

WOW!! So excited!! Thanks Andrew!! Now take that girl out for the night and have some fun!!
    03-20-09 06:03 PM
    The sound profile is on the front page, it's just hidden. Press on the bar on the top where the time and battery are, and you will get your profile options!
    Lady is exactly right and that is also why I asked if you need to see the profile icon. I know some people need to glance at it quick to make sure before going into a meeting. But the wb version should work for you if that is why.
    03-20-09 06:04 PM
    lol wow, didnt know. any other secrets of this theme? i know about clicking the blank area to load the apps.

to the other poster, yes, unfortunately i do need to see it. I set my phone to silent every night before bed and turn it back in the morning. but i am always checking to make sure its no longer silent, and especially checking alot at night to make sure it is silent. so i do look at it quite a bit.

that is good it will work for the weatherbug icon spot, but kinda sucks the letters will get cut off, only because the theme is so clean, that will kinda mess up the flow.

Also, is it just my phone, or do all of you have the original bb style folder icons? i know they are skinnable because androidx has them skinned, so i was thinking maybe i need another batt pull or two?
    03-20-09 06:07 PM
    also am i supposed to see an outline around the icons on the homescreen? like a square kinda thing? it doesnt look bad, so i am guessing its supposed to be there....

its kinda like they arent fully transparent.
    03-20-09 06:10 PM
    lol wow, didnt know. any other secrets of this theme? i know about clicking the blank area to load the apps.

to the other poster, yes, unfortunately i do need to see it. I set my phone to silent every night before bed and turn it back in the morning. but i am always checking to make sure its no longer silent, and especially checking alot at night to make sure it is silent. so i do look at it quite a bit.

that is good it will work for the weatherbug icon spot, but kinda sucks the letters will get cut off, only because the theme is so clean, that will kinda mess up the flow.

Also, is it just my phone, or do all of you have the original bb style folder icons? i know they are skinnable because androidx has them skinned, so i was thinking maybe i need another batt pull or two?
    For the folder do the following

Highlight folder click bb button and select edit folder now rename it and when you save it will be reskinned.
    Ie. I renamed my downloads folder to download. Give it a shot.
    When hastings overhauls this theme with the official plazmic you won't have that problem.
    03-20-09 06:11 PM
    Ok Kimming I'm dying to know.....what's up with your phone?? Are you and Andrew off to buy you a a new Storm??!!

I know you wanted that AppleBerry Theme pretty bad!! lol Good Luck!! Keep us posted!!
    god im dying right now....no blackberry??? jeezz!! what did i do before?? oh ya...this crummy ericson cybershot
    still sitting in a bowl of rice...lol....so tempted to take it out and try it....but Andrew's freaking on me telling me to leave it overnight
    cant believe i have to go overnight without my bb....even though it is only the 8320....lol
    so sad right now
    ill keep you all posted....lol
    03-20-09 06:11 PM
    also am i supposed to see an outline around the icons on the homescreen? like a square kinda thing? it doesnt look bad, so i am guessing its supposed to be there....

its kinda like they arent fully transparent.
    What os are you running? Known issue with some of the betas.
    03-20-09 06:12 PM
    What os are you running? Known issue with some of the betas.
    ah ok its .109. it doesnt look bad, just noticed it was there and was curious.
    03-20-09 06:14 PM

Highlight folder click bb button and select edit folder now rename it and when you save it will be reskinned.
    When hastings overhauls this theme with the official plazmic you won't have that problem.

ah thanks for the info, now will that change the names for my default theme? and more importantly will i lose the icons for the default themes? i know people modified them on the default theme and were never able to get back the custom folder icons,.
    03-20-09 06:15 PM
    ah ok its .109. it doesnt look bad, just noticed it was there and was curious.
    Yeah I get the same with .114 drove me nuts a first then got used to it.
    03-20-09 06:15 PM
    ah thanks for the info, now will that change the names for my default theme? and more importantly will i lose the icons for the default themes? i know people modified them on the default theme and were never able to get back the custom folder icons,.
    Just edit the original folder with the bb theme

Applications
    Games
    Download
    Etc

If you go back to the original bb theme they will revert to the originals, but they will always stay the same when coming back to appleberry.
    03-20-09 06:21 PM

You might have to do it in landscape mode as well. Editing folders in portrait can be finicky
    03-20-09 06:38 PM
    You might have to do it in landscape mode as well. Editing folders in portrait can be finicky
    Good point! Landscape is the way to go.
    03-20-09 06:47 PM
    cray...

here is what it will look like:

03-20-09 06:54 PM
    god im dying right now....no blackberry??? jeezz!! what did i do before?? oh ya...this crummy ericson cybershot
    still sitting in a bowl of rice...lol....so tempted to take it out and try it....but Andrew's freaking on me telling me to leave it overnight
    cant believe i have to go overnight without my bb....even though it is only the 8320....lol
    so sad right now
    ill keep you all posted....lol
    OMG!!!
    Ok So explain the bowl of rice trick!! I saw bm suggest that. I've never heard of it! Is is supose to soak up all the water?? WOW!! Good Luck with that! I hope you have your BlackBerry back in the morning!
    03-20-09 08:48 PM
    This theme looks really great. I did donate, but I need more posts before I email or PM you hastings...oh well I will get it at some point :-p
    03-20-09 08:48 PM
10,775 ... 270271272273274 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD