LMAO.. he didnt answer.. i think he passed out
    I was afraid of that! I knew I shouldn't have said anything.
    03-20-09 12:13 PM
    Marcus marcus Marcus! You go! Now get out there and sell a house man
    Holy crap, you sound like my wife!!!!!! "Get off of the damn Crackberry and go sell a house!!!!"
    No, she's actually a peach............(she's watching what I'm typing)
    03-20-09 12:18 PM
    Marcus marcus Marcus! You go! Now get out there and sell a house man
    I have to........Im heading to Palm Desert next week
    03-20-09 12:19 PM
    Lol I haven't checked mine in a week! Seriously a week.

Helena call marcus and see if he is still alive after reading this.
    "It's the big one!!!!"

BTW, sitting at 47 MBs free, people.
    Make that 47.4 MBs free.
    03-20-09 12:20 PM
    "It's the big one!!!!"

BTW, sitting at 47 MBs free, people.
    Make that 47.4 MBs free.
    LMAO dude you have a PROBLEM!
    03-20-09 12:21 PM
    Thanks powerbars. Hopefully the official release will be even smoother. The media icon can be changed, not saying it will but if I get any ideas I'll update it. What specifically doesn't blend about the lock screen though? (genuine question, want your input!)

Cheers
    Hi Hastings, it's just everything else is so slick but the lock screen is so plain. Maybe add an original Appleberry logo to it? Something with your personal touch? Just a suggestion. Love everything else.
    03-20-09 12:22 PM
    Hi Hastings, it's just everything else is so slick but the lock screen is so plain. Maybe add an original Appleberry logo to it? Something with your personal touch? Just a suggestion. Love everything else.
    Absolutely!!!! Can you photoshop a Hastings Appleberry LOGO? Very cool idea. Glad I thought of it
    03-20-09 12:45 PM
    i like plain... but thats why i am plain jane
    03-20-09 12:48 PM
    i like plain... but thats why i am plain jane
    BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!
    03-20-09 12:54 PM
    Hastings I was thinking maybe you could photoshop a appleberry logo for the lock screen, you know give it a personal touch. What do you think? And no I have know Idea where these killer ideas come from

By the way on a more important note what is the status of the cases for us WINNERS.
    03-20-09 12:55 PM
    Hastings I was thinking maybe you could photoshop a appleberry logo for the lock screen, you know give it a personal touch. What do you think? And no I have know Idea where these killer ideas come from

By the way on a more important note what is the status of the cases for us WINNERS.
    Hey Bryan,

I talked to Sherry, the lady in charge of mailing out the skins on Monday/Tuesday and she assured me they would be shipping soon, she requested the email addresses of the winners and apparently will send you an email with the ETA soon.

(=
    03-20-09 01:02 PM
    Hey Bryan,

I talked to Sherry, the lady in charge of mailing out the skins on Monday/Tuesday and she assured me they would be shipping soon, she requested the email addresses of the winners and apparently will send you an email with the ETA soon.

(=
    Great news thanks for the update Andrew.
    03-20-09 01:10 PM
    Hey Bryan,

(=
    I'm sorry, Hastings, I swore that said Bryan. It's actually spelled M-A-R-C-U-S. No worries though, people misspell my name all the time.
    03-20-09 01:11 PM
    I'm sorry, Hastings, I swore that said Bryan. It's actually spelled M-A-R-C-U-S. No worries though, people misspell my name all the time.
    LMAO

No Bryan is spelled W I N N E R.
    03-20-09 01:13 PM
    Hey Bryan,

(=
    I was thinking the same myself. Wrote you an email about it. No need to respond..Thanks for the update.
    03-20-09 01:22 PM
    Hey Group,
    Was Thinkin About Trying To Install The Hybrid This Sunday. Think Anyone Will Be Around To Help With The Install?
    03-20-09 01:28 PM
    Hello everyone!!

I am proud to say that I am running the Marcus Hybrid!!!

Marcus and Brian and Helena are all very patient people and kind too!!
    Brian and Helena got me started last night and Marcus held my hand through the rest this morning.
    I'm sure it will be easier for some of you that are more familiar with theses sorts of things, but thanks to everyones patience I am up and running!!

First off the color is VIBRANT!!! And it is super fast, I realize now how much it was lagging before!! lol..and my memory is at
    39!

thanks again everyone!
    03-20-09 01:34 PM
    Hello everyone!!

Brian and Helena got me started last night and Marcus held my hand through the rest this morning.
    I'm sure it will be easier for some of you that are more familiar with theses sorts of things, but thanks to everyones patience I am up and running!!

First off the color is VIBRANT!!! And it is super fast, I realize now how much it was lagging before!! lol..and my memory is at
    39!

thanks again everyone!
    my pleasure, sorry i couldnt have gotten you any father then i did but i sure tried

glad it worked out for you and your happy with it
    03-20-09 01:41 PM
    Hello everyone!!

39!

thanks again everyone!
    Congrats on being successful and loving it. Sounds like you are falling in love with your berry all over again. Good job!
    03-20-09 01:42 PM
    Hey Group,
    Was Thinkin About Trying To Install The Hybrid This Sunday. Think Anyone Will Be Around To Help With The Install?
    i should be around but you can always PM me if you need assistance
    03-20-09 01:46 PM
    my pleasure, sorry i couldnt have gotten you any father then i did but i sure tried

glad it worked out for you and your happy with it
    Could someone send me the link for backing up 3rd party apps AND, the important part, reinstalling them. Somewhere I had read to use the switch device function, and then locate it by your pin in the temp file, copy it to another location, and then cancel the switch to the other device. Only problem with this is that I could not reinstall it and had to start all over again with each app.

Also, is there anyway to get a .jad file that was saved onto my BB? Unfortunately, the ota link is no longer available. Someone had suggested copying it to the card, and then locating it, but that doesn't seem to work.
    03-20-09 01:49 PM
    Could someone send me the link for backing up 3rd party apps AND, the important part, reinstalling them. Somewhere I had read to use the switch device function, and then locate it by your pin in the temp file, copy it to another location, and then cancel the switch to the other device. Only problem with this is that I could not reinstall it and had to start all over again with each app.

Also, is there anyway to get a .jad file that was saved onto my BB? Unfortunately, the ota link is no longer available. Someone had suggested copying it to the card, and then locating it, but that doesn't seem to work.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/

idk about the jad question... sorry
    03-20-09 01:55 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...cations-53201/

idk about the jad question... sorry
    Click the link on my sig in a previous post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-09 01:56 PM
    Click the link on my sig in a previous post.

i copied it from your sig
    03-20-09 01:58 PM
    i copied it from your sig
    Lol well I guess I am not needed.

03-20-09 02:06 PM
10,775 ... 268269270271272 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD