Da**it, X, that never went away? Slacker is perfect, right? I ran my mp3's for an hour without reboot yesterday. Damm!
    Well the .90 beta did the same & while many liked .85 & .86 they didn't work for me. I have read that the .ski (radio file) is the main component to an upgraded OS. I'm *considering* seeing if .86 might be OK but mix & match is supposedly not good (from those close to the development). Currently I'm running .114 w/.109 keyboard files and .100 mms. Changing to .90 radio is easy for me to do and makes AppleBerry look SWEETER than .99 up but I'm not going back to .75 (those of you running .75 will like the performance of a beta release). Keep in mind... As Marcus has said, 10 different Storms may all act differently and differently does not mean work/not work...just differently.

Like right now. Other than running the .100 mms file compared to the .114 before, typing response is SO slow & I did a battery pull not too long ago (37 minutes it says).

Happy playing! AppleBerry looks so much better with full color but I love it as it is. And yes Marcus, Slacker worked perfect with .90. I think I'll go throw the .90 .sfi radio file back on (I'm not a fan of the big lettered keyboards though).

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 11:16 PM
    bm, diggin the sig. Nice work.
    Lol thanks! I got tired of posting the same info over and over or attaching links.
    This way I cn say check my sig. Lol

03-18-09 11:16 PM
    Going to bed everybody, longest and hardest day of my University career today by far. But it's all down hill from here. (= I'm hoping I can spend 7-8 hours rebuilding AppleBerry tomorrow. Might even try a hybrid OS...god forbid. =P

Cheers and good night! (=
    03-18-09 11:19 PM
    Would you expect anything less??? LOL But did you notice how nice it shows off the AppleBerry Glass 1.1??
    Was kind of liking the "artistic" ones.

~X

03-18-09 11:21 PM
    Did u hear that..... I think it was Marcus head expanding! LMAO

Was that what that was??? Living close to him (WA/OR) I thought California had another earthquake.

~X

03-18-09 11:30 PM
    Going to bed everybody, longest and hardest day of my University career today by far. But it's all down hill from here. (= I'm hoping I can spend 7-8 hours rebuilding AppleBerry tomorrow. Might even try a hybrid OS...god forbid. =P

Cheers and good night! (=
    Hastings, humor me and give mine a whirl. You will LOVE how your theme looks in full color!!!!!!

Have a great evening!
    03-18-09 11:42 PM
    Well the .90 beta did the same & while many liked .85 & .86 they didn't work for me. I have read that the .ski (radio file) is the main component to an upgraded OS. I'm *considering* seeing if .86 might be OK but mix & match is supposedly not good (from those close to the development). Currently I'm running .114 w/.109 keyboard files and .100 mms. Changing to .90 radio is easy for me to do and makes AppleBerry look SWEETER than .99 up but I'm not going back to .75 (those of you running .75 will like the performance of a beta release). Keep in mind... As Marcus has said, 10 different Storms may all act differently and differently does not mean work/not work...just differently.

Like right now. Other than running the .100 mms file compared to the .114 before, typing response is SO slow & I did a battery pull not too long ago (37 minutes it says).

Happy playing! AppleBerry looks so much better with full color but I love it as it is. And yes Marcus, Slacker worked perfect with .90. I think I'll go throw the .90 .sfi radio file back on (I'm not a fan of the big lettered keyboards though).

~X

x, very well put
    Luckily my hybrid is working perfectly for me and quite a few others right now, otherwise I would be up in arms. We Storm users really need an official update, or another leak. .75 just DOES NOT cut it anymore

It's amazing to me that 10 people with the same device w/ same hardware and software can have personalities of their own.......
    03-18-09 11:46 PM
    Was that what that was??? Living close to him (WA/OR) I thought California had another earthquake.

~X

Nice, bro.
    IF my hybrid worked flawlessly for EVERYONE, then maybe, BUT......... I have had a couple people b1tch and moan about the VSOD's........(like they weren't warned on the first post)!!!!!!
    Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying to make his device work as good as it should have from the get go
    03-18-09 11:48 PM
    Amen sister Love my 360!
    Ah, and the Xbox discussion begins! I want a new Rainbowsix!!! Or have the COD folks make controller settings I can use (only have one arm).

~X

03-18-09 11:50 PM
    Great Theme Love it!!!
    03-18-09 11:51 PM
    so in Advanced,I select from the list on the right, the device, and move to the box on left that says Computer database...and then I back up???
    sorry for being a pest!
    Screema,

Try this... Follow the instructions for backing up your 3rd party apps but put a check in the other boxes (not looking at a computer now but I'm sure you'll understand). If you're in the US pm me & I'll try helping you voice.

~X

03-18-09 11:58 PM
    It is an ota (over the air) link so you need to click on it with your bb browser. It will install automatically

Good luck
    i love you
    03-19-09 12:03 AM
    oh i could definately imagine...andrew doesnt keep a phone for long AT ALL! but i refuse hand me downs....as i hate being "out dated".....lol

my parents looked at his storm...was like "how does this work??"...lol
    i love non-tech savvy people....like SERIOUS non tech savvy....
    favourite person doing tech supp...."whats the start button??"
    lol
    That's almost as bad as being asked "how do you close the window?" This was on a Mac! Those non nerds!

~X

03-19-09 12:08 AM
    oh i could definately imagine...andrew doesnt keep a phone for long AT ALL! but i refuse hand me downs....as i hate being "out dated".....lol

my parents looked at his storm...was like "how does this work??"...lol
    i love non-tech savvy people....like SERIOUS non tech savvy....
    favourite person doing tech supp...."whats the start button??"
    lol
    That's almost as bad as being asked "how do you close the window?" This was on a Mac! Those non nerds!

~X

03-19-09 12:09 AM
    i love you
    wait so i come to this website on my bb and download the link there? if u do have to do that then its taking forever
    03-19-09 12:17 AM
    nvmm thank u all i got it
    03-19-09 12:21 AM
    x, very well put
    Luckily my hybrid is working perfectly for me and quite a few others right now, otherwise I would be up in arms. We Storm users really need an official update, or another leak. .75 just DOES NOT cut it anymore

It's amazing to me that 10 people with the same device w/ same hardware and software can have personalities of their own.......
    Yeah, and the "self healing" battery pulls are beyond weird!

Although I think the .90 wil still give trouble, I'll go try it with your JAVA file setup. I can live with having to plug my phone in to listen to music with the media app. Or I can watch several hours of MMA. LOL I think I'll do both!

~X

03-19-09 12:23 AM
    Nice, bro.
    IF my hybrid worked flawlessly for EVERYONE, then maybe, BUT......... I have had a couple people b1tch and moan about the VSOD's........(like they weren't warned on the first post)!!!!!!
    Oh well, can't blame a guy for trying to make his device work as good as it should have from the get go
    Well, you know how some people read between the lines, too many are now SKIPPING lines.

~X

03-19-09 12:30 AM
    Dude just installed glass 1.1 awesome. Thanks de the great work. You guys should all donate and support this guys work and get 1.1. Its great.

03-19-09 01:19 AM
    i love you
    Thank you lol
    Nicest post I have woken up to ever. No problem glad I could help.

03-19-09 07:14 AM
    Dude just installed glass 1.1 awesome. Thanks de the great work. You guys should all donate and support this guys work and get 1.1. Its great.

Well said

03-19-09 07:16 AM
    nvmm thank u all i got it
    You can also use your pc and copy the link for download and email it to your blackberry. Either way will work.

03-19-09 07:18 AM
    What? I come back and you all leave me?????? Did I do something to offend you????
    What happened to my biz partners????

This is what I get for being on the West Coast

BTW, guys, thanks for all of your help with the folks having questions/issues with my hybrid. I owe you all beers
    Maybe someday we will all meet
    Marcus, truth is... you smell!
    03-19-09 07:29 AM
    Marcus, truth is... you smell!
    Whoa someone woke fiery this morning. LMAO

03-19-09 07:31 AM
    Ah, and the Xbox discussion begins! I want a new Rainbowsix!!! Or have the COD folks make controller settings I can use (only have one arm).

~X

Lovin my Call of duty.

03-19-09 07:32 AM
10,775 ... 258259260261262 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD