A good wife would put a stop to that..LMAO

If you need to talk to one I can give you my wifes' number..
    hahahahahahahahahah
    are you kidding me??? there's NOOOO stopping him....when he sets his eyes on a new gadget, there's no way to talk him out of buying it...lol
    might as well buy it for him, and look good for it...lol
    03-18-09 07:54 PM
    I cant talk though....im just as bad....but im more so the gamer....
    gotta LOVE my Xbox 360...
    03-18-09 07:55 PM
    I cant talk though....im just as bad....but im more so the gamer....
    gotta LOVE my Xbox 360...
    Amen sister Love my 360!
    03-18-09 07:56 PM
    kimmy... at least andrew is doing something that he loves and he would rather stay home on the computer and phone then be out doing god knows what....

my husbands addiction is cars... he spends more time away from home playing his cars and fixing cars for others then time at home with me... sometimes i wish his addiction was to video games or the computer or something
    03-18-09 07:59 PM
    bm... you need to change ur avatar... she is soooo adorable...looking at her makes me wanna have a baby LOL
    03-18-09 08:01 PM
    kimmy... at least andrew is doing something that he loves and he would rather stay home on the computer and phone then be out doing god knows what....

my husbands addiction is cars... he spends more time away from home playing his cars and fixing cars for others then time at home with me... sometimes i wish his addiction was to video games or the computer or something
    Holy Crap! **running to get wife to read this post*** See I always tell her I could be doing something worse than kicking *** on xbox live. LOL
    03-18-09 08:01 PM
    bm... you need to change ur avatar... she is soooo adorable...looking at her makes me wanna have a baby LOL
    LOL.. She is yelling at me as I type screaming she wants another bath LOL

You can have her
    03-18-09 08:02 PM
    Holy Crap! **running to get wife to read this post*** See I always tell her I could be doing something worse than kicking *** on xbox live. LOL
    you probably have something more productive you could be doing at home but at least you are home
    03-18-09 08:03 PM
    Any recommend weatherbug with .114hybrid? If so, where can i get it and how do i install?

thanks
    03-18-09 08:03 PM

You can have her
    hubby says no babies yet so... is she potty trained?
    03-18-09 08:05 PM
    Sreeema,

Try some of these steps I found in another forum....

1 I can't ever do a regular backup. However, I find that if I do an Advanced Backup, clear the browser cache, and then just select the whole list, it will back up and then I just have to remember to click the save button. Occasionally one or another on the list will fail and I just backup everything again, minus whatever failed. Works for me.

2 Just an FYI, clearing my Browser cache did not fix the backup error, I was able to track the problem down to a bookmark that wasn't working, and had to be deleted. Backup worked ok after that, just figured I would pass this along in case this could help others.

3 easiest way to fix it, well to get around it, is to go in the advance options in the DM and click exactly what you want to back up...
    .. so just select everyhting EXCEPT.. Browser Data Cache
    -- it will work perfectly
    -- once it is done, just save the file where you normally would save the back up file
    so in Advanced,I select from the list on the right, the device, and move to the box on left that says Computer database...and then I back up???
    sorry for being a pest!
    03-18-09 08:05 PM
    Any recommend weatherbug with .114hybrid? If so, where can i get it and how do i install?

thanks
    most recent version...

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    03-18-09 08:06 PM
    you probably have something more productive you could be doing at home but at least you are home
    for your info I do the following during the day

1 Dishes
    2 Vacuum
    3 clutter clean up
    4 Entertain Monster

Then play Xbox live at night when wife and daughter go to bed. So I always complete my "Day Jobs" before the A** Kicking begins LMAO
    03-18-09 08:08 PM
    hubby says no babies yet so... is she potty trained?
    No refuses to use potty! Really getting old and tiresome.
    03-18-09 08:09 PM

i completely agree and we can both talk about gadgets ....andrew's geekness is what i love most....cause ive never met any guy thats been a bigger geek than me....til i met him....lol
    and he's a WHOLE other level
    03-18-09 08:09 PM
    so in Advanced,I select from the list on the right, the device, and move to the box on left that says Computer database...and then I back up???
    sorry for being a pest!
    LOl Screeema Not sure never had to do it that way.

Sounds right though.
    03-18-09 08:11 PM
    No refuses to use potty! Really getting old and tiresome.
    LOL my nephew will be 4 in august and will not even step foot in the bathroom... ive tried EVERYTHING!
    sorry for being a pest!
    no no... select the one under device and click on clear.

You can have her
    awwww.....she's is SO adorable!!
    too cute!
    03-18-09 08:12 PM
    i completely agree and we can both talk about gadgets ....andrew's geekness is what i love most....cause ive never met any guy thats been a bigger geek than me....til i met him....lol
    and he's a WHOLE other level
    LMAO, i <3 geeks
    03-18-09 08:12 PM
    LOL my nephew will be 4 in august and will not even step foot in the bathroom... ive tried EVERYTHING!
    Oh my goodness! I hope that isn't us! LOL

And just so everyone knows I got addicted to xbox when I bought one so I could play with my son, (he is a semi prof gamer) and that worked for awhile. Then he went to strictly computer and I couldn't kick the xbox habit. LOL
    03-18-09 08:13 PM
    awwww.....she's is SO adorable!!
    too cute!
    When you can't hear her i'm sure she is lol
    03-18-09 08:13 PM
    Oh my goodness! I hope that isn't us! LOL

And just so everyone knows I got addicted to xbox when I bought one so I could play with my son, (he is a semi prof gamer) and that worked for awhile. Then he went to strictly computer and I couldn't kick the xbox habit. LOL
    mmmhmmm blame it on the son!

i bought my husband xbox a couple years back (before 360 came out)... i think ive played it more than him LOL
    03-18-09 08:14 PM

i bought my husband xbox a couple years back (before 360 came out)... i think ive played it more than him LOL
    Yeah the wife bought me the original xbox for Christmas one year and haven't looked back.
    03-18-09 08:15 PM

been playing games since i can remember...lol
    and NO ONE goes near my precious 360!
    lol
    03-18-09 08:16 PM
10,775 ... 255256257258259 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD