that is so pretty!!!
    where do you find them??
    Thanks, I've found them all over. Here's a couple of links!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/

BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com

Enjoy!

My Mentor is so proud!! ROFL
    03-18-09 07:14 PM
    I know, my fiance is jealous of my phone!!
    He says "if that thing vibrated you wouldn't need me at all"!!!
    They just don't get it... Hubby says I should have married my phone... I pay more attention to it than I do to him

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 07:15 PM
    Umm it does vibrate lol if u use the storm taser app you probably won't need him. LMAO
    I have that app

03-18-09 07:15 PM
    There is a thread under beta os that will walk you through it very simple. Sorry I am giving my little girl a bath or I would post the link.

Let me. Know if you don't find it.

hahahahah.....too funny!
    Thats soooooOOOO going to be Andrew within the next 10 years...lol
    only he'll probably be worse! lol
    03-18-09 07:16 PM
    hahahahah.....too funny!
    Thats soooooOOOO going to be Andrew within the next 10 years...lol
    only he'll probably be worse! lol
    Lol where is my super secret theme missy?

03-18-09 07:19 PM
    Thanks, I've found them all over. Here's a couple of links!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/

BlackBerry Storm Wallpaper | Backgrounds | Images | StormGrounds.com

Enjoy!

My Mentor is so proud!! ROFL
    I am beaming with pride grasshopper.

03-18-09 07:20 PM
    I have that app

Dirty Jersey girl

03-18-09 07:21 PM
    Lol where is my super secret theme missy?

lol.....working on it
    and one for me too
    lol....me and my sad curve 8320
    03-18-09 07:22 PM
    lol.....working on it
    and one for me too
    Very good

Is that you in the avatar? Andrew is a lucky man
    03-18-09 07:25 PM
    lol.....working on it
    and one for me too
    Ummm with all those donations shouldn't he be out buying you a storm right about now?
    03-18-09 07:27 PM
    uh oh, please don't tell my Fiance about the app that vibrates, I'm afraid my phone might disappear!!

on a side note, been on the phone with RIM all this time and they can't figure out why the back up won't work and the woman helping me is confusing me because her English is poor and she makes alot of mistakes!!
    I have only had this phone for 3 weeks!!
    03-18-09 07:28 PM
    uh oh, please don't tell my Fiance about the app that vibrates, I'm afraid my phone might disappear!!

on a side note, been on the phone with RIM all this time and they can't figure out why the back up won't work and the woman helping me is confusing me because her English is poor and she makes alot of mistakes!!
    Umm your profile says curve? I hope you have a storm lol.

Be sure you don't say anything about upgrading since there is no official os out.
    03-18-09 07:30 PM
    Very good

Is that you in the avatar? Andrew is a lucky man
    Ummm with all those donations shouldn't he be out buying you a storm right about now?
    yup yup..thats me! and thanks!!
    im lucky too...as you all know how amazing Andrew is...

and yeah right....i WISH he'd buy me a storm...but all his $$ is for going towards school and future themes....which i guessssss is understandable...for now....lol
    in a few years he'll buy me the expensive gadgets
    03-18-09 07:35 PM
    yup yup..thats me! and thanks!!
    im lucky too...as you all know how amazing Andrew is...

and yeah right....i WISH he'd buy me a storm...but all his $$ is for going towards school and future themes....which i guessssss is understandable...for now....lol
    in a few years he'll buy me the expensive gadgets
    Lol well at least be knows what his job is down the road. Lol

I wish my wife told me the expensive part sooner.
    03-18-09 07:37 PM
    Umm your profile says curve? I hope you have a storm lol.

Be sure you don't say anything about upgrading since there is no official os out.

I do have a Storm, had a Curve..

So the lady at RIM wanted to do a database by database back up and then wipe the phone and reload..I don't have that kind of time and the phone is NEW!!!

I didn't mention the upgrade at all..no worries
    03-18-09 07:37 PM

lol....sometimes i want to take Andrew's phone away...hahah

these days...whenever & whoever you call for tech support...majority of the time you get someone you cant understand and who cant understand you...this is helpful tech support?? lol....thats when you just hang up and call back...lol
    i did tech support for Epson....there's nothing more frustrating than trying to give or receive tech supp. when neither person understands one another
    03-18-09 07:38 PM
    I do have a Storm, had a Curve..

So the lady at RIM wanted to do a database by database back up and then wipe the phone and reload..I don't have that kind of time and the phone is NEW!!!

I didn't mention the upgrade at all..no worries
    Well I sure wish I had an answer for you on the back up. Yeah the phone is new but still a computer lol. Let me look around and see if I can't find an answer for you. So just so I understand what happens when you click back up on dm?
    03-18-09 07:40 PM
    Lol well at least be knows what his job is down the road. Lol

I wish my wife told me the expensive part sooner.
    are you serious??? andrew's gonna be the one with the expensive gadget needs...more so than me...lol

and everyone knows about the expensive part for wives & hubby's gadgets, man toys, jewellery, etc.....lol

its always a given!!
    lol
    03-18-09 07:41 PM
    hastings, you have me acting like a crackhead. hitting refresh every five minutes hoping its out.

I, to the contrary of what Rooster said, have tried almost every other theme out there and the lack of details has me deleting within minutes. from the screen shots, it looks GORGEOUS. and i'm a pc user.

hopefully this drops before i break my trackpad refreshing the page. Can't wait to give it a shot.

P.S. Any chance of a 12:01am release?
    Now i've figured out why they call it "crack"berry. Its addictive! If your bandwith was 100 times greater like on a PC, you'd see yourself as a user and not an abuser, but waiting for the refresh is like jonesin I agree!
    03-18-09 07:41 PM
    lol... I'm a customer service manager for a phone compa y...half our customers don't speak english and get frustrated that they can't understand me. We are in the US... Either learn english or have someone who speaks it call on ur behalf!!

03-18-09 07:42 PM
    lol... I'm a customer service manager for a phone compa y...half our customers don't speak english and get frustrated that they can't understand me. We are in the US... Either learn english or have someone who speaks it call on ur behalf!!

lol...i know...very frustrating
    I did tech support for Epson customers in the US, then they relocated the centre to the Phillipines.....let just say people werent to thrilled as not only did they not really understand or speak english very well, they hung up on customers when they couldnt understand....and they couldnt really do proper tech supp....very bad move by Epson
    took them longer than they expected the move to go....we were there an extra 4 months past the date we were supposed to close....lol
    Last edited by KimmyP86; 03-18-09 at 07:52 PM.
    03-18-09 07:47 PM
    lol...i know...very frustrating
    I did tech support for Epson in the US, then they relocated the centre to the Phillipines.....let just say people werent to thrilled as not only did they not really understand or speak english very well, they hung up on customers when they couldnt understand....and they couldnt really do proper tech supp....very bad move by Epson
    took them longer than they expected the move to go....we were there an extra 4 months past the date we were supposed to close....lol
    I called american express the other day and got india... These companies really either need to stop outsourcing their customer service or get people who can be understood !

03-18-09 07:50 PM
    Sreeema,

Try some of these steps I found in another forum....

1 I can't ever do a regular backup. However, I find that if I do an Advanced Backup, clear the browser cache, and then just select the whole list, it will back up and then I just have to remember to click the save button. Occasionally one or another on the list will fail and I just backup everything again, minus whatever failed. Works for me.

2 Just an FYI, clearing my Browser cache did not fix the backup error, I was able to track the problem down to a bookmark that wasn't working, and had to be deleted. Backup worked ok after that, just figured I would pass this along in case this could help others.

3 easiest way to fix it, well to get around it, is to go in the advance options in the DM and click exactly what you want to back up...
    .. so just select everyhting EXCEPT.. Browser Data Cache
    -- it will work perfectly
    -- once it is done, just save the file where you normally would save the back up file
    03-18-09 07:50 PM
    Well I sure wish I had an answer for you on the back up. Yeah the phone is new but still a computer lol. Let me look around and see if I can't find an answer for you. So just so I understand what happens when you click back up on dm?
    when it gets to the Handheld Agent, the database errors..
    I went into Advanced to try and clear it, Handheld Agent is light
    and the clear button disappears when I try to clear it..

hope I made sense here, a little frustrated right now!
    03-18-09 07:51 PM
    are you serious??? andrew's gonna be the one with the expensive gadget needs...more so than me...lol
    lol
    A good wife would put a stop to that..LMAO

If you need to talk to one I can give you my wifes' number..
    03-18-09 07:52 PM
10,775 ... 254255256257258 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD