.90 radio causes a reboot while listening to music for me but the color is awesome!

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Da**it, X, that never went away? Slacker is perfect, right? I ran my mp3's for an hour without reboot yesterday. Damm!
    03-18-09 10:07 AM
    Its never run better honestly... Speed is great...color is awesome and I've reached a higher avail mem then ever before

It took me a lil bit to convince myself to try it too but I have no regrets... Marcus is the man!

Ahhhhhhh, thanks Blondie. Don't forget all, the radio code from .90 is definitely the volatile component. It could work perfectly for some (like about 200 people right now), and crash and burn 10 times a day (like about 10 people).
    It is always worth a try, give it AT LEAST A DAY OR 2, but it may not be perfect
    03-18-09 10:11 AM
    Ahhhhhhh, thanks Blondie. Don't forget all, the radio code from .90 is definitely the volatile component. It could work perfectly for some (like about 200 people right now), and crash and burn 10 times a day (like about 10 people).
    It is always worth a try, give it AT LEAST A DAY OR 2, but it may not be perfect
    so lets say it doesn't work for me, then what??
    03-18-09 10:14 AM
    It could work perfectly for some (like about 200 people right now), and crash and burn 10 times a day (like about 10 people).
    Would like to see the data as I'm in the "10" minority and feel like the problem is much bigger than 10/200 = 5% (well, 10/210 if we're being technical) of users having .90 problems. .90 got slammed hard in the forums when it was first leaked.
    03-18-09 10:15 AM
    Would like to see the data as I'm in the "10" minority and feel like the problem is much bigger than 10/200 = 5% (well, 10/210 if we're being technical) of users having .90 problems. .90 got slammed hard in the forums when it was first leaked.
    INTERESTING SCREENNAME.......
    No doubt, but I think some of these issues were negated by bringing in the other modules (java files), and using the .109 OS. Like I said, it may work great for some and be s**t for others. That's the "beauty" of .90.
    If you don't like it, it's VERY easy to go back to .75, or another hybrid.
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-18-09 at 10:27 AM.
    03-18-09 10:24 AM
    so lets say it doesn't work for me, then what??
    You just download the original OS you were running. Very straightforward and easier than loading my hybrid
    03-18-09 10:26 AM
    You just download the original OS you were running. Very straightforward and easier than loading my hybrid
    Ok, I want to do it but am having trouble doing a back up again!!! I don't
    get it, now its the Handheld agent database that is causing the error and I
    can't clear it from the DM, will call tech support and figure it out first.

I have already downloaded your files Marcus and they are waiting on my
    desk top!!
    03-18-09 10:32 AM
    screeema... i feel your pain

i was having a bad day or something when i decided to upgrade to the marcus and it took me 3 hours to back up my stuff... i was ready to give up but i hung in there and found out it was my own blondeness that was erroring it out.

other than the 3 hours of my life i lost trying to backup, i have no regrets
    03-18-09 10:47 AM
    I'm not that tech savvy... I didn't do it right the first time but marcus walked me through it... If u decide to do it and have issues or need help... pm him and he will help u out... Or you could try me.. Ill help the best I can

YOu are MORE THAN CAPABLE of doing this........You did it already!
    03-18-09 11:53 AM
    Ok, I want to do it but am having trouble doing a back up again!!! I don't
    get it, now its the Handheld agent database that is causing the error and I
    can't clear it from the DM, will call tech support and figure it out first.

I have already downloaded your files Marcus and they are waiting on my
    desk top!!
    CLEAR YOUR DEVICE BROWSERS CACHE AND RETRY, USUALLY WORKS
    03-18-09 12:12 PM
    You Are Pushing Me Closer And Closer Here Marcus. When Would Be The Best Time To Pm You If I Wanted To Add Your Hybrid To My Phone To Make It Even More Amazing. Lol
    03-18-09 12:13 PM
    You Are Pushing Me Closer And Closer Here Marcus. When Would Be The Best Time To Pm You If I Wanted To Add Your Hybrid To My Phone To Make It Even More Amazing. Lol
    Did u hear that..... I think it was Marcus head expanding! LMAO

03-18-09 12:44 PM
    I can't seem to get this to work.
    03-18-09 01:22 PM
    I can't seem to get this to work.
    what exactly cant you get to work? the theme itself?
    03-18-09 01:43 PM
    CLEAR YOUR DEVICE BROWSERS CACHE AND RETRY, USUALLY WORKS
    how do I do this??
    03-18-09 02:04 PM
    how do I do this??
    Go to Brower, options, Cache Operations, and clear all the Caches, and then try that backup again.
    03-18-09 02:16 PM
    Did This Thread Just Die? Perhaps Everyone Is Actually Working Or Enjoying The Nice Weather.
    03-18-09 02:17 PM
    Go to Brower, options, Cache Operations, and clear all the Caches, and then try that backup again.
    tried that and I still get an error in "backing up Handheld agent"
    don't know what that is...
    03-18-09 02:25 PM
    tried that and I still get an error in "backing up Handheld agent"
    don't know what that is...
    try clearing it in DM...

go into BlackBerry Desktop Manager --> Backup and Restore --> Advanced, highlighting "Browser Data Cache" under "Device databases" then clicking "Clear"
    03-18-09 02:42 PM
    Did This Thread Just Die? Perhaps Everyone Is Actually Working Or Enjoying The Nice Weather.
    Ive been trying to actually work for hours, but i would much rather lurk on here and go outside every once in a while and enjoy the weather
    03-18-09 02:43 PM
    very nice theme, good work =]
    03-18-09 03:41 PM
    Hey Hastings,
    Since your schedule will be clearing up in the near future, do you expect to have a rebuild of AB 5 Stack from the ground up with the official Plazmic soon?
    03-18-09 04:22 PM
    wallpaper of the day:

03-18-09 05:31 PM
    Nice pic Helena

It is 65 today and I am lovin it

03-18-09 05:37 PM
    Nice pic Helena

It is 65 today and I am lovin it

id be loving it better if i wasnt stuck at work
    03-18-09 05:42 PM