To use the weatherbug version of glass, do I need to have weatherbug installed on my phone or is it a part of the theme?
    Please read the first page of this thread....
    03-17-09 03:16 PM
    To use the weatherbug version of glass, do I need to have weatherbug installed on my phone or is it a part of the theme?
    you need to download weatherbug separately, then place as fifth icon and it will display in top left of home screen, but theme will work regardless.
    03-17-09 03:17 PM
    So my calendar today feature is gone? Everything else still works... Calendar appts still on phone though... Batterypull and nada

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 03:36 PM
    So my calendar today feature is gone? Everything else still works... Calendar appts still on phone though... Batterypull and nada

Ought Ohhhhhhhh!!!

Where's Marcus????? lol
    03-17-09 03:48 PM
    Hah, awesome man! If she does drop by we'll have to make sure marcus doesn't spread the memory OCD, or else she'll never stop staring at that little number. =P
    LOL! You guys are awesome!
    BTW, with my hybrid, I never drop below 29

How do you like them apples????

EDIT: Just checked........37 MB.........now I feel better
    03-17-09 03:48 PM
    Ought Ohhhhhhhh!!!

Where's Marcus????? lol
    Can't help you ladies, I have mine

What version of Appleberry are you running?
    03-17-09 03:52 PM
    it was there this morning LOL i have the 1.1 wb with today... today works for messages and sms but nothing for calendar

its really not that big of a deal, i just got confuzzled when it was blank
    03-17-09 03:54 PM
    Paradio did you mean this one? Lol just trying to stick up for you

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/950...nguage-180560/

bm, was that the link that was on his post? I got directed to a 9000 update post........hmmmmmm.
    Anyway, bm is right, the 9500 got an official update of .113 in Slovenia, I believe, but nothing around here
    03-17-09 03:55 PM
    it was there this morning LOL i have the 1.1 wb with today... today works for messages and sms but nothing for calendar

its really not that big of a deal, i just got confuzzled when it was blank
    That is so odd. It was working this morning? Does the calender icon still jiggle?
    03-17-09 03:57 PM
    That is so odd. It was working this morning? Does the calender icon still jiggle?
    yeppers, icon jiggles... blue light underneath and all.
    03-17-09 03:58 PM
    hmmm, i added an appt in the calendar to test and it shows... but the other stuff i have in there doesnt... idk
    03-17-09 04:00 PM
    I'm at a loss, sister, sorry
    03-17-09 04:00 PM
    Resync your calendar and that will fix it. If you use google sync delete and re install

03-17-09 04:06 PM
    Resync your calendar and that will fix it. If you use google sync delete and re install

but i dont have a calendar to sync it to... its just meaningless stuff i put the phone like bdays and stuff...

im going to try to restore... i was playing around with the phone earlier today and i accidentally deleted my default email... i think that might have something to do with it

thank you though
    03-17-09 04:08 PM
    Andrew the theme is great. I love it! I havent had any problems and I let it go for a day or two without doing a batt pull and everything works smooth.

I have a request for the next version: Make the calender on the home screen scroll if there is more than 10 appointments... That would be cool!!!

I will be happy to donate again when the next version comes out//
    03-17-09 04:08 PM
    Paradio did you mean this one? Lol just trying to stick up for you

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/950...nguage-180560/

Yes, That be the one..Thanks BM for not making me look the fool..I still don't know how to add a forum link to this forum and any for that matter. I tried cut and paste but when testing, it stated page not available..Thanks again..
    03-17-09 04:10 PM
    restore worked

thank u guys!
    03-17-09 04:11 PM
    Yes, That be the one..Thanks BM for not making me look the fool..I still don't know how to add a forum link to this forum and any for that matter. I tried cut and paste but when testing, it stated page not available..Thanks again..
    Paradio, you never looked like a fool.......we all do things like that on this site. NO worries, bro
    03-17-09 04:33 PM
    restore worked

thank u guys!
    Way to go, Blondie
    03-17-09 04:34 PM
    Andrew the theme is great. I love it! I havent had any problems and I let it go for a day or two without doing a batt pull and everything works smooth.

I have a request for the next version: Make the calender on the home screen scroll if there is more than 10 appointments... That would be cool!!!

I will be happy to donate again when the next version comes out//

Cool idea! I wonder if it's possible???
    03-17-09 04:35 PM

bm, are you still on the 114/113 OS? How do you like it?
    03-17-09 04:37 PM
    What Type Of Apps Are Everyone Running. Anything That Stands Out & Performes Really Well? Any Replacement For Memory Sucking Viigo Out There. Just Trying To Compile A Good List
    03-17-09 04:43 PM

No problem I knew what you were talking about.

03-17-09 04:51 PM
    bm, are you still on the 114/113 OS? How do you like it?

Just .114 and it works so I will leave it be for now.

03-17-09 04:53 PM
    [QUOTE=zomies72;1990627]What Type Of Apps Are Everyone Running. Anything That Stands Out & Performes Really Well? Any Replacement For Memory Sucking Viigo Out There. Just Trying To Compile A Good List[/QU

Quick pull
    Quick launch
    Opera mini

Three of my must haves

03-17-09 04:54 PM
10,775 ... 248249250251252 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD