Thanks for the screenshots!

Anytime! Enjoy
    03-17-09 10:02 AM
    the color is amazing on the marcus hybrid

and no squares around the icons in the homescreen with appleberry
    can you check his thread in the os section. I asked ya a question, maybe you can help me, i dont want to clog hastings thread.

@ Paul........BTW thanks for the wall paper
    03-17-09 10:02 AM
    Only for the Storm? Nothin fair about that! too bad...so sad
    03-17-09 10:09 AM
    What Exactlty Is The Marcus Hybrid And What Does It Do? Is It Just An Improvement To Color Schemes
    03-17-09 10:17 AM
    Hey Hastings,

I'd love to get a hold of your latest version of Glass. I will definitely make a donation. Do you have a new one coming out with the new version of plazmic just released? Let me know if you need anything else from me.

Cheers
    03-17-09 10:21 AM
    What Exactlty Is The Marcus Hybrid And What Does It Do? Is It Just An Improvement To Color Schemes
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/my-gold-code-182838/

I heard it is incredibly fast, great phone call quality and AMAZING color (especially if you are using AppleBerry Glass 5 Stack)! Takes a few days for the memory to level out but I love it!

PM him, errrr, me if you need help!
    03-17-09 10:25 AM
    Anybody else have problems with the new version of WB? My icon won't update unless I re-open WB each time. No problems the .274 version. But no pushed updates on the new version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-17-09 10:25 AM
    Anybody else have problems with the new version of WB? My icon won't update unless I re-open WB each time. No problems the .274 version. But no pushed updates on the new version.

not having issues here... what interval setting do you have on?
    03-17-09 10:50 AM

Do you have it set to every hour, 15 minutes etc?

Quickpull or uninstall and reinstall.
    03-17-09 11:09 AM
    Wow Paul, those last three wallpapers are absolutely stunning.

PS - It's hitting 14C in Toronto today! =P

Too bad I'll be in the library buried in books. )=
    Ha! 32 degrees F here in Seattle, but sunny. I believe that is 0 degrees C for you Canucks

Rather be in Paul's wallpaper, though
    03-17-09 11:39 AM
    Ha! 32 degrees F here in Seattle, but sunny. I believe that is 0 degrees C for you Canucks

Rather be in Paul's wallpaper, though
    my wb says 50 degrees f

but id still rather be on a sunny beach somewhere ::sigh::
    03-17-09 11:46 AM
    I desperately want to try the hybrid, but I've only been a BB owner for a week, and I'm so afraid I won't be able to figure it out, or will totally screw up my phone.

My WB isn't updating itself either, I have it set for every hour. I only downloaded WB when I got the new 1.1 Glass version.
    03-17-09 11:55 AM
    I desperately want to try the hybrid, but I've only been a BB owner for a week, and I'm so afraid I won't be able to figure it out, or will totally screw up my phone.

My WB isn't updating itself either, I have it set for every hour. I only downloaded WB when I got the new 1.1 Glass version.
    My WB isn't updating either since I downloaded the newest version. I'm going to unistall then reinstall it! Hope that works.
    03-17-09 11:59 AM
    Hey guys,

I havent been around in a while (finals week). I was wondering if the recent release of Plazmic FINAL is going to have any bearing on the future of AppleBerry. Will there be a release that is more stable (maybe less leak?) or different in anyway?

Thanks hastings!
    03-17-09 12:03 PM
    Absolutely.

I'm going to rebuild AppleBerry from the ground up the second I get the chance. Should only take a day or two.

I don't think it will have a huge affect, but we'll see.

Also in regards to memory leaks, it seems that CB forum goers are totally obsessed with how much memory they have free. I live a stones throw away from RIM HQ and many of my peers work full time for RIM and they always poke fun at people who are concerned with free memory on their Berries. They keep telling me, available memory is only useful if you're experiencing a significantly slow down or want to see what you start with, but doesn't have the affect on performance many believe that it does. I've run my Storm with 8MB free for over 10 hours and never noticed a slow down, either in rotation or loading of any applications. You should only look at your memory if you're noticing the device is slowing down, other than that it isn't always indicative of performance.
    03-17-09 12:08 PM
    Absolutely.

I've run my Storm with 8MB free for over 10 hours and never noticed a slow down, either in rotation or loading of any applications. You should only look at your memory if you're noticing the device is slowing down, other than that it isn't always indicative of performance.
    I must admit, I haven't checked the memory on my storm in a while (three or four days) as Appleberry has been running smoothly on it. I just checked and I am at 6MB free.
    03-17-09 12:12 PM
    I just saw on CB a post that states a new official release for the GSM phones is out, for the 9500. Hopefully an official rel OS for the 9530 will be out soon.. Check it out!

I would point to the page, I tried cut and paste but the page wouldn't open..But I think it refers to the 9500 unit..
    Last edited by Paradio; 03-17-09 at 12:29 PM.
    03-17-09 12:14 PM
    Absolutely.

I'm going to rebuild AppleBerry from the ground up the second I get the chance. Should only take a day or two.

I don't think it will have a huge affect, but we'll see.

Also in regards to memory leaks, it seems that CB forum goers are totally obsessed with how much memory they have free. I live a stones throw away from RIM HQ and many of my peers work full time for RIM and they always poke fun at people who are concerned with free memory on their Berries. They keep telling me, available memory is only useful if you're experiencing a significantly slow down or want to see what you start with, but doesn't have the affect on performance many believe that it does. I've run my Storm with 8MB free for over 10 hours and never noticed a slow down, either in rotation or loading of any applications. You should only look at your memory if you're noticing the device is slowing down, other than that it isn't always indicative of performance.
    Sage advice Andrew memory OCD is not needed you should enjoy your berrys features instead of checking memory.

And where is that super secret theme your girlfriend promised me? LMAO

03-17-09 12:18 PM
    I just saw on CB a post that states a new official release for the GSM phones is out, for the 9500. Hopefully an official rel OS for the 9530 will be out soon.. Check it out!
    That's the 9000, bro
    03-17-09 12:20 PM
    Sage advice Andrew memory OCD is not needed you should enjoy your berrys features instead of checking memory.

And where is that super secret theme your girlfriend promised me? LMAO

bm! HOw the **** are you? Long time no talk
    03-17-09 12:21 PM
    my wb says 50 degrees f

but id still rather be on a sunny beach somewhere ::sigh::
    wow! i'd LOVE to have a winter with that kind of temp!
    like andrew said...we're sitting at 13 C ....and its like an early spring...

try spending the winter up in Canada....then tell me how much you wanna escape to the beach! lol
    03-17-09 12:22 PM
    i am guilty of memory ocd... thanks to MARCUS arghhhh
    03-17-09 12:22 PM
    Findings on WB...........last night I downloaded the newest version of WB. However, I over wrote the current version I had installed. Today WB was not updating. I have uninstalled and now reinstalled the newest version of WB. This seems to have corrected the problem. I would suggest not over writing the exsiting WB. Just thought I'd share my findings!

And no I DO NOT have memory OCD!!
    03-17-09 12:23 PM
    i am guilty of memory ocd... thanks to MARCUS arghhhh
    Sure, blame it on me....... I TOTALLY have OCD for app memory, but like Hastings said, it is NOT an issue unless you get down to 1-2 MB OR your device starts to lag.
    Still checking constantly, though
    03-17-09 12:25 PM
    wow! i'd LOVE to have a winter with that kind of temp!
    like andrew said...we're sitting at 13 C ....and its like an early spring...

try spending the winter up in Canada....then tell me how much you wanna escape to the beach! lol
    hahah, i can imagine.. the winter is tough here too... if its not the cold its dealing with snow...

maybe i should move to the resort in antigua i went to my honeymoon.... ::sigh:: a girl can dream, no?
    03-17-09 12:25 PM
10,775 ... 246247248249250 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD