hahaha...i see, this clearly is the problem. Maybe i should have read i a little more detal. Thanks for the heads up. Any idea how i delete it and also if there is anything like this for the bold?

Thanks again
    Well Hastings said in May, so there ya go.

In the meantime Im not sure how to delete the theme off the Bold! You might want to check that forum instead.
    03-17-09 08:37 AM

Wish i was here!
    03-17-09 08:39 AM

Wish i was here!
    that just depressed me

wish i was there too!
    03-17-09 08:40 AM

Hastings, love the 5 icon pop up! thx
    03-17-09 08:43 AM
    that just depressed me

wish i was there too!
    mee too, look at my WB temp!
    03-17-09 08:44 AM
    mee too, look at my WB temp!
    not much warmer here
    03-17-09 08:47 AM
    not much warmer here
    today's high will be 14 C, getting there, c'mon spring!
    03-17-09 08:49 AM
    Wow Paul, those last three wallpapers are absolutely stunning.

PS - It's hitting 14C in Toronto today! =P

Too bad I'll be in the library buried in books. )=
    03-17-09 08:50 AM
    Wow Paul, those last three wallpapers are absolutely stunning.

PS - It's hitting 14C in Toronto today! =P

Too bad I'll be in the library buried in books. )=
    thx. and yes i took the week off weather is great (Mississauga)
    03-17-09 08:53 AM
    thx. and yes i took the week off weather is great (Mississauga)
    (Newmarket) =P

We're pretty close!
    03-17-09 09:04 AM
    Built the BMW Dealership there a few years back!
    03-17-09 09:06 AM
    Wahhh, I haven't been able to keep up in here! School just ruins life! =P At least it'll be 70 out here today!
    03-17-09 09:08 AM
    Is the font running off the screen in the WB No Today version still a problem? I saw where this was an issue earlier in the thread and wondered if it will remain until the new versions come out with the official plazmic.
    03-17-09 09:10 AM
    Wahhh, I haven't been able to keep up in here! School just ruins life! =P At least it'll be 70 out here today!
    Nice! cant wait to hit 70
    03-17-09 09:13 AM
    Is the font running off the screen in the WB No Today version still a problem? I saw where this was an issue earlier in the thread and wondered if it will remain until the new versions come out with the official plazmic.
    I believe it is, I haven't changed it since so unless somebody else fixed it. =P

After Wednesday my school schedule clears up significantly, so I can hopefully resolve the issue for Thursday night.

Cheers
    03-17-09 09:13 AM
    I believe it is, I haven't changed it since so unless somebody else fixed it. =P

After Wednesday my school schedule clears up significantly, so I can hopefully resolve the issue for Thursday night.

Cheers
    No rush hastings, unless its your personal desire to fix it so soon. New plazmic is out and I'm sure we can make due with a very slight issue until new official releases. Great work!
    03-17-09 09:15 AM

Cheers
    shouldnt you be writing your essay mr?!
    03-17-09 09:22 AM
    Are The Above Links To Load Marcuss' Hybrid. Is It Any Easy Thing To Do Or Should Novices Like Myself Stay Away. The Last Thing I Want Is A Doorstop Disguised As A Phone. Also Is There Any Other App Like Viigo That Is Like It. I Was Reading In The Posts That Is Drains Alot
    03-17-09 09:35 AM
    Paul please post that wallpaper, A man can imagine cant he? Although it will be 70 here, no part of my city looks like that image.
    03-17-09 09:35 AM
    Are The Above Links To Load Marcuss' Hybrid. Is It Any Easy Thing To Do Or Should Novices Like Myself Stay Away. The Last Thing I Want Is A Doorstop Disguised As A Phone. Also Is There Any Other App Like Viigo That Is Like It. I Was Reading In The Posts That Is Drains Alot
    Say no to Viigo, Say yes to Marcus Hybrid.

I still have yet to change to his color, im a chicken.
    03-17-09 09:36 AM

4.7.0.114 Hybrid - BlackberryOS.com
    Viigo does drain mem, dont know about Marcus .109 hybrid, but have a look at the link above for the .114 hybrid by bbcrackman (lots of info, video and pics to assist install. And it runs great!
    03-17-09 09:42 AM
    Paul please post that wallpaper, A man can imagine cant he? Although it will be 70 here, no part of my city looks like that image.
    here you are,
    03-17-09 09:49 AM
    forgot this one
    03-17-09 09:54 AM
    here you are,
    Thanks for the screenshots!
    03-17-09 09:56 AM
    Say no to Viigo, Say yes to Marcus Hybrid.

I still have yet to change to his color, im a chicken.
    the color is amazing on the marcus hybrid

and no squares around the icons in the homescreen with appleberry
    03-17-09 09:57 AM
10,775 ... 245246247248249 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD