Ok........well then I'm off to delete Viigo! And update WB. Hopefully this will help with my memory leak! I trying to avoid the OCD memory issue!

Ha! Good luck, NailLady!
    03-16-09 09:50 PM
    If you're ever in need, I can hook you up with some really nice "artistic" wallpapers!!
    Im definately in need of some seriously nice wallpapers....as i cant do much with my theme...have to make it look good somehow!!

*mega yawn*

Hey guys/gals,

Heading off to bed, have to wake up in 7 hours! *dies*

Skipping every class tomorrow to finish up an essay that's due the next day...5000 words in 8 hours? I think it's doable... =X

And yeah, dump Viigo. I love the program but it's SO bad for memory.

Cheers
    Goodnight, Hastings, and thanks again!
    Ha! Good luck, NailLady!

Thanks

Thanks for all your suggestions everyone! Hopefully I'll have a good report for tomorrow!

tata4now
    03-16-09 09:51 PM
    I think the exchage rate is 79%

$1.20 for every $1 canadian

Yeah, that's my point. He was saying $7 US = $9 CDN which is wrong.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:52 PM
    Im definately in need of some seriously nice wallpapers....as i cant do much with my theme...have to make it look good somehow!!

Have you checked out the forums here on CrackBerry for wallpaper? They have some great ones for all different BlackBerrys!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/
    03-16-09 09:54 PM
    I sent Hastings some $$... this is a great theme. Glass is nice. Works very smooth. Can't wait for the official version so we can get skins for the remaining icons!!
    03-16-09 09:59 PM
    *mega yawn*

Hey guys/gals,

Heading off to bed, have to wake up in 7 hours! *dies*

Skipping every class tomorrow to finish up an essay that's due the next day...5000 words in 8 hours? I think it's doable... =X

And yeah, dump Viigo. I love the program but it's SO bad for memory.

Cheers
    Night! You can do it!

03-16-09 09:59 PM
    x, I think it just came out of beta last week, but I still won't be using it for a while.......
    Odd, I usually get an e-mail from them. No worries, I'm with you & will wait on it.

~X

03-16-09 10:03 PM
    Odd, I usually get an e-mail from them. No worries, I'm with you & will wait on it.

~X

I could be wrong, but I thought I saw it on the front page of he website. I will check the third party apps section. Regardless, won't be using it for a while
    03-16-09 10:08 PM
    im down to 33 already... is that normal?
    03-16-09 10:11 PM
    im down to 33 already... is that normal?
    LOL, you have OCD for memory!!!!! Give it time to adjust to the OS. After a day or so, you will know, Blondie

Did you pull battery?
    03-16-09 10:17 PM
    LOL, you have OCD for memory!!!!! Give it time to adjust to the OS. After a day or so, you will know, Blondie

Did you pull battery?
    duhhhh... i told u i did and was at 40something a lil while ago. do u not pay attention to what i write?! LMAO
    03-16-09 10:19 PM
    i see bryan is in hiding again
    03-16-09 10:21 PM
    i see bryan is in hiding again

Yeah, where is that guy? Haven't seen much of him today, but unlike me, he probably wasn't on the couch ALL DAY. Ready to go fricken' crazy........

See how your memory does after it settles down tomorrow, Blondie!
    03-16-09 10:23 PM

~X

x, I think you are right. Viigo got an update last week, but I couldn't find anything regarding out of beta.........Sorry.
    03-16-09 10:24 PM
    Yeah, where is that guy? Haven't seen much of him today, but unlike me, he probably wasn't on the couch ALL DAY. Ready to go fricken' crazy........

See how your memory does after it settles down tomorrow, Blondie!
    LMAO, will do! i hope the OCDness wares off at some point.
    03-16-09 10:25 PM
    Goodnight, Blondie....
    03-16-09 10:27 PM
    Goodnight, Blondie....
    night night marcus!
    03-16-09 10:28 PM
    yeah - bye bye viigo for now - to much info for so much memory
    03-16-09 10:36 PM
    Have you checked out the forums here on CrackBerry for wallpaper? They have some great ones for all different BlackBerrys!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f123/
    good call....thanks
    03-16-09 10:56 PM
    Ok- so will someone clarify this for me. If one donates $10 us dollars-- does Hastings get more or less than if you donate $10 can dollars???
    I am so confused! When I go out of the country I end up just holding out "their" money and telling them to take whatever. I get it messed up all the time.
    03-16-09 11:12 PM
    Ok- so will someone clarify this for me. If one donates $10 us dollars-- does Hastings get more or less than if you donate $10 can dollars???
    I am so confused! When I go out of the country I end up just holding out "their" money and telling them to take whatever. I get it messed up all the time.
    as per google:

10 U.S. dollars = 12.7169997 Canadian dollars

10 Canadian dollars = 7.86349 U.S. dollars

03-16-09 11:17 PM
    If you send $10 US to us Canadians we get a little more....where if you send $10 CAN you spend less US$$.
    Either way paypal charges andrew a fee for every donation.... of course
    03-16-09 11:18 PM
    None, but be realistic this is by far the best theme realesed to date, and Hastings will keep you updated as new releases roll out once your on the list.
    thanks, wow this is probably the fastest moving thread on CB.
    03-16-09 11:50 PM
10,775 ... 243244245246247 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD