<---- wishes his weather bug loaded in 3 secs. lol
    03-16-09 09:12 PM
    Marcus... What wb version u on?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 09:13 PM
    Sorry, Naillady, but, if you have memory OCD, pick up Meterberry. It's awesome
    So what does Meterberry do?? I mean I can check the memory and see where it's at. Does Meterberry do anything more than that?? I really don't want to be OCD about this!! lol
    03-16-09 09:13 PM
    Not sure if it is Weatherbug, crew. I have it and I haven't dropped more than 11 MB today since 7 AM Pacific. Does anyone leave apps open? Use Viggo?
    Other themes on your device? Not sure, but WB doesn't drain memory for me.
    03-16-09 09:14 PM
    Hastings,

First BB, first post and the very best first and only or Storm. Thanks for all your hard work.
    03-16-09 09:15 PM
    As you can see, very much a newbie
    Marcus... What wb version u on?

The latest and greatest......1.0.0.10.
    It is amazing and FAST!
    The latest and greatest......1.0.0.10.
    It is amazing and FAST!
    And do you happen to have the link for that ohhhhhh great Jedi Master??? lol
    03-16-09 09:17 PM
    So what does Meterberry do?? I mean I can check the memory and see where it's at. Does Meterberry do anything more than that?? I really don't want to be OCD about this!! lol
    It's a cool, cheap app that logs your battery drain, memory, memory loss since reboot, among other things. I take up NO space (75 kb?), and is pretty useful IF you are concerned about fluctuating memory.
    Like I said before, it is nothing to worry about UNLESS you are below 1-2 MB left, OR your phone lags like crazy.
    03-16-09 09:18 PM
    would if I could ....i dont get any themes from him! He's too busy....he cant even make me one for my crappy curve 8320

but you lucky ones get to enjoy AppleBerry....when i dont! I just get to play with Andrew's storm
    Andrew get this lady a theme ASAP! Then make a special storm theme that she can steal and send it to me!
    Lol

03-16-09 09:18 PM
    As you can see, very much a newbie

Welcome to the addiction, Seps. If you need anything at all, feel free to ask myself, bmtenney, doitaporti, naillady, and especially Hastings. This theme thread is full of helpfull tips.
    03-16-09 09:20 PM
    Why thank you xwera!! LOL
    Some people would say they area a little too "girly"!! lol
    You're quite welcome.

~X

03-16-09 09:20 PM
    It's a cool, cheap app that logs your battery drain, memory, memory loss since reboot, among other things. I take up NO space (75 kb?), and is pretty useful IF you are concerned about fluctuating memory.
    Like I said before, it is nothing to worry about UNLESS you are below 1-2 MB left, OR your phone lags like crazy.

Thanks I'll hold off for now. I have never dropped below 18mb, and I really have no lag. That's why I think it's WB. I have Viigo installed but use it rarely. I do have two other themes (OMG!! go easy on me!! Please) installed.
    03-16-09 09:21 PM
    LOL too funny! I think they're "artistic" (now is guys can use them & not seem girly).

~X

LMAO sweet no I have no excuse.

03-16-09 09:21 PM
    You're quite welcome.

~X

If you're ever in need, I can hook you up with some really nice "artistic" wallpapers!!
    03-16-09 09:22 PM
    And do you happen to have the link for that ohhhhhh great Jedi Master??? lol
    LOL! I think in the "about" section of the app, it says "check for updates." Try that and see what version you end up with
    03-16-09 09:23 PM
    The exchange works the other way. $7 US is worth about $9.00 CDN. So go for it!
    WRONG!!!

03-16-09 09:24 PM
    LMAO sweet no I have no excuse.

Sweet!! Soon I'll have all you boys using my artistic wallpapers!!
    03-16-09 09:25 PM
    Thanks I'll hold off for now. I have never dropped below 18mb, and I really have no lag. That's why I think it's WB. I have Viigo installed but use it rarely. I do have two other themes (OMG!! go easy on me!! Please) installed.

2 themes??????? Not going there...........
    I have heard that Viigo is the WORST for mem leaks. Try deleting Viigo for a day or so and see what kind of results you get. I LOVED Viigo, but it had a memory leak that could sink the Titanic
    03-16-09 09:25 PM
    LOL! I think in the "about" section of the app, it says "check for updates." Try that and see what version you end up with
    Version is 0.1.0.274
    When I check for updates, it's says there are none!
    Is this the most current version of WB??
    03-16-09 09:27 PM
    Is the official release of Plazmik going to help with the memory leak that comes with the AppleBerry Theme? Or are we just going to have to wait for the GC?
    03-16-09 09:28 PM
    WRONG!!!

I think the exchage rate is 79%

$1.20 for every $1 canadian
    03-16-09 09:28 PM
    2 themes??????? Not going there...........
    I have heard that Viigo is the WORST for mem leaks. Try deleting Viigo for a day or so and see what kind of results you get. I LOVED Viigo, but it had a memory leak that could sink the Titanic
    Thanks for not flaming me about the 2 other themes! Once in a while I like a change! I'm "artistic" you know! Thanks for the tip about Viigo, I'll give that a try!
    03-16-09 09:29 PM
    Version is 0.1.0.274
    When I check for updates, it's says there are none!
    Is this the most current version of WB??

NO, that is an old version. The new version has ads in it. I will try to find the dl for you.
    03-16-09 09:29 PM
    Is the official release of Plazmik going to help with the memory leak that comes with the AppleBerry Theme? Or are we just going to have to wait for the GC?
    What memory leak I haven't had any with appleberry?

03-16-09 09:30 PM
10,775 ... 241242243244245 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD