#2 - That's the first thing I checked, and my file size came out the exact same. Maybe it has to be 100% built in that version for something like that to occur, but I doubt it. Going from 1MB to 300KB is impossible without suffering from some sort of graphical degradation.
    no doubt hastings, no doubt =)

for all i know it coulda been a fib, or maybe having .bmp tiles were compressed by plazmic a little 'better'. who knows.

regardless, you are the pro compared to me, i'm defintely not one to preach, but you have some damned fine quality work. i'm a hop/skip/and-a-jump from donating for X2. thanks for all your hard work, hastings =)
    03-16-09 08:29 PM
    Not sure, paul, I am running one of my crazy "Marcus Hybrids"
    My base OS is .109. I didn't notice a difference in Weatherbug until I loaded my new hybrid a few days ago. MUCH quicker though, love it!
    gotcha, i didnt like it on .109 official, put it away and now running on bbcrackmans .114 hybrid and now new WB IS SMOKIN!
    03-16-09 08:32 PM
    umm WOW thats awesome, the stacks is amazing. Is there any specific amount we have to donate? The only one single thing i dont like is the blue background in the full menu
    03-16-09 08:35 PM
    meterberry is an app that keeps logs of your battery life and available memory. i have a newfound ocd with my memory thanks to a certain someone in this thread.
    Hmmm. I'll take a look at this myself. I've been using the "Device Info" menu item in QuickLaunch, curious to see how it looks/works.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 08:39 PM
    umm WOW thats awesome, the stacks is amazing. Is there any specific amount we have to donate? The only one single thing i dont like is the blue background in the full menu
    Donate what you think is fair two things

He is in canada
    Most premium themes like this cost seven dollars

03-16-09 08:42 PM
    None, but be realistic this is by far the best theme realesed to date, and Hastings will keep you updated as new releases roll out once your on the list.
    03-16-09 08:44 PM
    Yes. But it is a real problem because the date displays in this way 02 / jj, thus I know the month but not in the daytime, what is what a solution exists??

(sorry for my engligh)
    I wonder if there's something under Options/Language that might fix it. Might be worth looking into.

Good luck!

~X

03-16-09 08:44 PM
    With such an understanding girlfriend you'll have all the time you need LOL! Put some of those (very well-earned) donations to good use and go for a good dinner
    thank you! ....i try.....
    and I agree on that dinner!!
    Last edited by KimmyP86; 03-16-09 at 08:53 PM.
    03-16-09 08:47 PM
    thank you! ....i try.....:P
    and I agree on that dinner!!
    Well if hastings girlfriend is truly understanding she would send me a top secret Hastings theme

03-16-09 08:54 PM
    Well if hastings girlfriend is truly understanding she would send me a top secret Hastings theme

Hahaha nice try bryan

03-16-09 08:55 PM
    [QUOTE=doidaporti;1981968]Hahaha nice try bryan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE

Can't blame a guy for trying

03-16-09 08:57 PM
    I must say, you have a fine collections of backgrounds NailLady.

~X
    Hmmm. That may not have sounded right.

Why thank you xwera!! LOL
    Some people would say they area a little too "girly"!! lol
    03-16-09 08:58 PM
    Why thank you xwera!! LOL
    Some people would say they area a little too "girly"!! lol
    Lol that is funny I just showed my wife one of your today and she thought it was my background and said
    "that is awfully girly honey"

03-16-09 09:00 PM
    The New Kit Is Out! Aaaaaaaaa
    03-16-09 09:01 PM
    Lol that is funny I just showed my wife one of your today and she thought it was my background and said

ROFL Are you sportin' one of my backgrounds now bm??
    03-16-09 09:02 PM
    The New Kit Is Out! Aaaaaaaaa
    Lol bb two pages too late

03-16-09 09:02 PM
    ROFL Are you sportin' one of my backgrounds now bm??
    Lol no I was showing her one of your screen shots

You know how I like to keep up on my pupils. Lol

03-16-09 09:04 PM
    That's true, X, but I also think it is quite a bit faster, at least for me. I don't mind the ads because my temp is pulled up within 3 seconds. Way faster than before

Took me awhile to get it to find me. I had to enable the 911 option to always on then it promord me to allow WB a couple of times to access part of the GPS. After allowing with the "don't ask again" checkbox checked I changed the 911 option back and all is well (maybe saving battery life too unless no one else has had to change the 911 option to get WB to work).

Thanks for the input Marcus (check ur PMs please about .113).

~X

03-16-09 09:04 PM

would if I could ....i dont get any themes from him! He's too busy....he cant even make me one for my crappy curve 8320

but you lucky ones get to enjoy AppleBerry....when i dont! I just get to play with Andrew's storm
    03-16-09 09:06 PM
    Any thoughts???

It seems that the WB version is draining my memory. 8 hours ago I was at 19mb, did a quickpull and was back up to 41mb. Now I'm back to 27mb. It just doesn't seem to stablize. Do you think this is an OS issue or a Plazmic issue. Or have I caught marcas' "memory OCD"?? lol
    03-16-09 09:06 PM
    And this is worth $7 US which only gives Hastings. About $5.50 Canadian.

~X

The exchange works the other way. $7 US is worth about $9.00 CDN. So go for it!
    03-16-09 09:07 PM
    Lol no I was showing her one of your screen shots

You know how I like to keep up on my pupils. Lol

<------- Star Pupil!! rofl
    03-16-09 09:08 PM
    I got it too naillady

I'm going to get rid of wb and see what happens
    Any thoughts???

It seems that the WB version is draining my memory. 8 hours ago I was at 19mb, did a quickpull and was back up to 41mb. Now I'm back to 27mb. It just doesn't seem to stablize. Do you think this is an OS issue or a Plazmic issue. Or have I caught marcas' "memory OCD"?? lol
    03-16-09 09:11 PM
    Any thoughts???

Sorry, Naillady, but, if you have memory OCD, pick up Meterberry. It's awesome

LOL too funny! I think they're "artistic" (now is guys can use them & not seem girly).

~X

10,775 ... 240241242243244 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD