Dude! Are you really going to start over from scratch with the new version of Plasmic?!?! I can't wait to see the results of that! The only real improvement I think your theme needs is fixing the way the contact information looks - getting it back to having each section seperated instead of all smushed together. We've talked about it before and you couldn't figure out where it went wong... hopefully that won't happen if you rework the theme with the official Plasmic.
    Of course I am, you know me. =P

Hopefully it fixes that contact information crunch, I swear I didn't change it myself!
    03-16-09 05:58 PM
    My Boy:

After swimming:

The top one is almost an example where having the temps above the WB icon would be helpful...

Edit: Wow, the resolution looks like cr@p - maybe I messed it up going to photobucket - looks nicer on the Storm

awww, he is a cutie!!
    03-16-09 06:03 PM
    Exactly, i've used the scroll feature as well, but this type works well in the car cradle when you shouldnt be scrollin, no what i mean.
    i know what you mean but i am bad in the car... i text and email and all that good stuff while i drive
    03-16-09 06:04 PM
    Hi Hastings,

Had to go this route because I only have 3 posts..

Confirmation number: 4BK41706P5422151J
    mmcfarlane "at" vzw.blackberry.net
    03-16-09 06:11 PM
    Of course I am, you know me. =P

Hopefully it fixes that contact information crunch, I swear I didn't change it myself!
    Woo hoo to rebuilt glassberry 1.1 with WB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 06:26 PM
    Hi Hastings,

Had to go this route because I only have 3 posts..

Confirmation number: 4BK41706P5422151J
    mmcfarlane "at" vzw.blackberry.net
    Cheers and thanks! Link sent.

Now get that post count up! =P

Enjoy
    03-16-09 06:31 PM
    We always want more, Hastings
    It's NEVER enough!
    03-16-09 06:31 PM
    hastings...

im not sure if you noticed but there was a french user in here a couple pages back that wanted to know how to configure the date in the today section to the appropriate date dd/mm versus mm/dd. (i cant think of the terminology right now LOL)

do you have any type of answer for him?
    03-16-09 06:40 PM
    Hello, I have a Blackberry storm 9500 and I installed(settled) your subject (appleberry 8). But, I have a problem concerning the application " today ". I am in France and the date displays in the English size(format). You have a solution???
    Thank you
    Hey Bob,

Hope you're enjoying AppleBerry so far. Unfortunately Plazmic (the tool used to create themes) doesn't let me make any modifications to themes, especially in terms of how the dates are output. It's a HUGE oversight given the popularity of Blackberries worldwide.

If the feature ever gets added in, rest assured an international version will appear that same day.

Cheers!
    03-16-09 06:52 PM
    hastings...

im not sure if you noticed but there was a french user in here a couple pages back that wanted to know how to configure the date in the today section to the appropriate date dd/mm versus mm/dd. (i cant think of the terminology right now LOL)

do you have any type of answer for him?
    By the way, I see that you have the Snapple Cap application installed, if you find them even remotely entertaining you have to watch this video.

It's VERY crude, but it's a behind the scenes look at the people who think up the snapple cap facts.

Last edited by hastings; 03-16-09 at 07:00 PM.
    03-16-09 06:56 PM
    So I just took a look at the new official Plazmic release, and I don't see anything that's different.

I'll rebuild the theme this week and give it a test run, hopefully it's better in some way. =P
    03-16-09 07:26 PM
    By the way, I see that you have the Snapple Cap application installed, if you find them even remotely entertaining you have to watch this video.

It's VERY crude, but it's a behind the scenes look at the people who think up the snapple cap facts.

LMAO... hysterical! thanks hastings
    03-16-09 07:28 PM
    heya hastings

#1.. amazing friggen job. like ... shaZAM!!!!
    #2.. i heard one guy say his storm theme export went from 1mb to 300 kb after this official release of Plazmic. relevent?

heck, im sure that any official release warrants some hidden improvements and/or fixes that will not even be released in a ChangeLog. meh. go themebuilders go!!
    03-16-09 07:30 PM
    heya hastings

#1.. amazing friggen job. like ... shaZAM!!!!
    #2.. i heard one guy say his storm theme export went from 1mb to 300 kb after this official release of Plazmic. relevent?

heck, im sure that any official release warrants some hidden improvements and/or fixes that will not even be released in a ChangeLog. meh. go themebuilders go!!
    #2 - That's the first thing I checked, and my file size came out the exact same. Maybe it has to be 100% built in that version for something like that to occur, but I doubt it. Going from 1MB to 300KB is impossible without suffering from some sort of graphical degradation.
    03-16-09 07:35 PM
    Just to note, the new WeatherBug from that link has ads now (not a big deal) so if you already have a version running that you're happy with you might not want to upgrade. The menu system is screwy too, no longer a menu from the menu button but a new screen of buttons (kind of lame IMO).

~X

03-16-09 07:47 PM

Another great picture of my favorite theme!!

I must say, you have a fine collections of backgrounds NailLady.

~X
    Hmmm. That may not have sounded right.

03-16-09 07:59 PM
    Do you have to donate to receive appleberry glass it looks so cool I want to try it

03-16-09 08:07 PM
    thanks, just got the email!
    Last edited by grandpayum; 03-16-09 at 08:26 PM.
    03-16-09 08:07 PM
    At least a few bucks! there is alot of other themes that dont perform anywhere near as well asking for up to $7.00, crazy ehh!
    And this is worth $7 US which only gives Hastings. About $5.50 Canadian.

~X

03-16-09 08:10 PM

I love it!!!!!
    "Diane, you beautiful a**hole, you just saved our jobs!"
    "Now people won't realize that Snapple doesn't taste very good."
    LMAO!!!!!!!!

Awesome, Hastings!
    03-16-09 08:19 PM
    Just to note, the new WeatherBug from that link has ads now (not a big deal) so if you already have a version running that you're happy with you might not want to upgrade. The menu system is screwy too, no longer a menu from the menu button but a new screen of buttons (kind of lame IMO).

~X

That's true, X, but I also think it is quite a bit faster, at least for me. I don't mind the ads because my temp is pulled up within 3 seconds. Way faster than before
    03-16-09 08:20 PM
    Do you have to donate to receive appleberry glass it looks so cool I want to try it

Yes, or you could try the earlier version for free, just jump to page one.
    03-16-09 08:21 PM
    Well, as much as I love this theme, it is just so dang slow on my Storm. I don't quite understand why, because if I switch back to Zen then my Storm is very fast and responsive...I never see the little clock at all. With the Glass theme I see the clock every time I pull up my applications screen, and if I go to media and pull up an image, it takes 5 or more seconds to load just that image. I wish I knew of a way to make this theme run more quickly. Any other suggestions?
    Have you done a battery pull? It's very important.

~X

03-16-09 08:23 PM
    That's true, X, but I also think it is quite a bit faster, at least for me. I don't mind the ads because my temp is pulled up within 3 seconds. Way faster than before
    Same here Marcus, it's much faster throughout, or could it be .114?
    03-16-09 08:24 PM
    Same here Marcus, it's much faster throughout, or could it be .114?
    Not sure, paul, I am running one of my crazy "Marcus Hybrids"
    My base OS is .109. I didn't notice a difference in Weatherbug until I loaded my new hybrid a few days ago. MUCH quicker though, love it!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-16-09 at 08:28 PM.
    03-16-09 08:25 PM
10,775 ... 239240241242243 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD