you need to go into weatherbug and put in your zip code... set the interval to an hour (less than that can drain your battery)

you then need to move the weatherbug icon so its the 5th icon and itll populate on the top left of your homescreen

thx doidaporti
    03-16-09 03:56 PM
    ok thank you im sorry if i sound impatient it just looks so sick
    03-16-09 03:57 PM
    thx doidaporti
    no probs
    03-16-09 03:58 PM
    ye that does look good. Sorry if this is dumb but what does meterberry do
    meterberry is an app that keeps logs of your battery life and available memory. i have a newfound ocd with my memory thanks to a certain someone in this thread.
    03-16-09 04:00 PM
    meterberry is an app that keeps logs of your battery life and available memory. i have a newfound ocd with my memory thanks to a certain someone in this thread.
    That certain someone should be tarred and feathered
    03-16-09 04:19 PM
    Hello, I have a Blackberry storm 9500 and I installed(settled) your subject (appleberry 8). But, I have a problem concerning the application " today ". I am in France and the date displays in the English size(format). You have a solution???
    Thank you
    03-16-09 04:27 PM
    woooo hooo- plazmic-4-7 looks to be offical. wooo hooo. donation #2 on its way for bug fixes! Here is to red bull!
    03-16-09 04:41 PM
    with upgrade to .114 hybrid and weather bug add on- running strong memory wise35.94 MB. I will check before i go to bed tonight and report back
    03-16-09 04:51 PM
    Hello, I have a Blackberry storm 9500 and I installed(settled) your subject (appleberry 8). But, I have a problem concerning the application " today ". I am in France and the date displays in the English size(format). You have a solution???
    Thank you
    Hmmm... Ill leave this one to the masters of the thread. Boys??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 05:00 PM
    Hmmm... Ill leave this one to the masters of the thread. Boys??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Fly over to North America some where and alll will be ok, LMAO JUST ******* WITH YOU.
    03-16-09 05:07 PM
    Yes. But it is a real problem because the date displays in this way 02 / jj, thus I know the month but not in the daytime, what is what a solution exists??

(sorry for my engligh)
    03-16-09 05:10 PM
    Yes. But it is a real problem because the date displays in this way 02 / jj, thus I know the month but not in the daytime, what is what a solution exists??

(sorry for my engligh)
    NO WORRIES, I THINK HASTINGS WILL HAVE TO LOOK AFTER THIS.
    03-16-09 05:12 PM

(sorry for my engligh)

bob... i would wait until hasting (the theme creator) can come on and give you an answer.

ps... its past your bedtime if you are in france... get to bed!
    03-16-09 05:15 PM
    NO WORRIES, I THINK HASTINGS WILL HAVE TO LOOK AFTER THIS.
    For sure a Hastings question. I think it would have to do with how the code/programming works within the theme. (Outside of North America Glass Berry 1.1 maybe?)

Every time i have traveled outside of the US i had to adjust to the way dates are set. Thankfully ever time I have traveled outside of the states it wasn’t for work, it was mostly for vacation and drinking lol (and no i did not get super drunk when my wife and i got married. I SWEAR~! lol)
    Last edited by polar135; 03-16-09 at 05:18 PM.
    03-16-09 05:15 PM
    For sure a Hastings question. I think it would have to do with how the code/programming works within the theme. (Outside of North America Glass Berry 1.1 maybe?)

Every time i have traveled outside of the US i had to adjust to the way dates are set. Thankfully ever time I have traveled outside of the states it wasn�t for work, it was mostly for vacation and drinking lol (and no i did not get super drunk when my wife and i got married. I SWEAR~! lol)
    PERHAPS POMMEBERRY GLASS TODAY V. UNE.UNE
    03-16-09 05:21 PM
    Every time i have traveled outside of the US i had to adjust to the way dates are set. Thankfully ever time I have traveled outside of the states it wasn�t for work, it was mostly for vacation and drinking lol (and no i did not get super drunk when my wife and i got married. I SWEAR~! lol)
    why not?!
    03-16-09 05:22 PM
    hastings i just donated and send you a pm
    03-16-09 05:24 PM
    Thank you for your answer, by hoping that the problem can settle(adjust). I am not only French to look forward to him(it), this subject is really indeed
    03-16-09 05:29 PM
    Dude! Are you really going to start over from scratch with the new version of Plasmic?!?! I can't wait to see the results of that! The only real improvement I think your theme needs is fixing the way the contact information looks - getting it back to having each section seperated instead of all smushed together. We've talked about it before and you couldn't figure out where it went wong... hopefully that won't happen if you rework the theme with the official Plasmic.
    03-16-09 05:34 PM
    03-16-09 05:49 PM
    oooo, thats a nice one
    03-16-09 05:50 PM
    oooo, thats a nice one
    a little dark, but the today feature fonts show alot nicer this way
    03-16-09 05:51 PM
    a little dark, but the today feature fonts show alot nicer this way
    i know what you mean, some of mine are so light that i cant really read the today unless i highlight the line
    03-16-09 05:54 PM
    My Boy:

After swimming:

The top one is almost an example where having the temps above the WB icon would be helpful...

Edit: Wow, the resolution looks like cr@p - maybe I messed it up going to photobucket - looks nicer on the Storm
    03-16-09 05:56 PM
    i know what you mean, some of mine are so light that i cant really read the today unless i highlight the line
    Exactly, i've used the scroll feature as well, but this type works well in the car cradle when you shouldnt be scrollin, no what i mean.
    03-16-09 05:56 PM
10,775 ... 238239240241242 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD