i am on the .114 hybrid too and appleberry is smooth sailing for me, i havent really seen the spinning wheel all day... anyone else having issues?
    Blondie, you're cheating on me??????
    03-16-09 12:57 PM
    Great, thanks so much. One last question...can anybody point me to the steps for Weatherbug? I thought that I had downloaded the latest one and put it as icon 5, but it is called "Weatherbug Direct" and when I click on it it just opens up the Weatherbug page in my browser. Not sure what I did wrong.
    03-16-09 12:58 PM
    Blondie, you're cheating on me??????
    marcus... you dont know the trouble im going through to get your hybrid... hours now!! im having a bad day lol
    03-16-09 01:00 PM
    Hey Hastings,
    LOVING the theme! The first number in the Weatherbug temperature is half-way cut off. Any ideas? In fact, the size and font are a bit different than the screenshot on the first page. I am going to delete and reload.
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-16-09 at 01:03 PM.
    03-16-09 01:00 PM
    marcus... you dont know the trouble im going through to get your hybrid... hours now!! im having a bad day lol
    Oh no! What happened?
    03-16-09 01:01 PM
    Hey Hastings,
    LOVING the theme! The first number in the Weatherbug temperature is half-way cut off. Any ideas?
    Must be that hybrid your running I don't have that problem.

Sorry couldn't resist

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 01:03 PM
    Oh no! What happened?
    i pulled a blonde move and forgot to clear my broswer cache... ended up uninstalling dm and reinstalling... arghhh.. its been a mess... im going to pm you.. i have a couple questions and i dont want to get yelled at again about the chat LOL
    03-16-09 01:04 PM
    Oh no! What happened?
    Oh no don't get her started. Lol

Must be that hybrid your running I don't have that problem.

Sorry couldn't resist

Thanks a**! Although you might be right
    is it possible to have the icons have a reflection on the glass at the bottom. That would make this so much cooler
    03-16-09 01:10 PM
    Pay Paled a donation. Please send me the update, I am bored .
    03-16-09 01:12 PM
    How Do I Get The Appleberry Application?
    03-16-09 01:25 PM
    RUNNING BBCRACKMANS OS.114-PL.136 hybrid, WB FONTS ARE FINE AND COLOUR IS FINE, MINIMAL LEAKAGE GO APPLEBERRY!!!! THX AGAIN HASTINGS, READY FOR THIRD DONATION SCHWEEEEEET.
    03-16-09 01:28 PM
    Make any donation you wish and you'll be added to a direct release mailing list, see first page.
    03-16-09 01:30 PM
    At least a few bucks! there is alot of other themes that dont perform anywhere near as well asking for up to $7.00, crazy ehh!
    03-16-09 01:31 PM
    Lol I'm sorry bro I couldn't resist...

03-16-09 01:37 PM
    At least a few bucks! there is alot of other themes that dont perform anywhere near as well asking for up to $7.00, crazy ehh!
    Why not seven or more? And please remember the exchange rate.

03-16-09 01:38 PM
    awesome theme! sent my donation
    03-16-09 01:42 PM
    Why not seven or more? And please remember the exchange rate.

For sure, i'm on my third donation! Love this theme.
    03-16-09 01:43 PM
    Awesome theme as usual, hastings! I'm loving Glass 1.1 with the WB!

You asked for suggestions/ideas: are you still thinking of flipping the temperature readout on the WB icon up so that it is in the gray part of the toolbar? That could be helpful with light-colored backgrounds.

I also would still love to have a tiny sound profile icon displayed in the toolbar somewhere - I keep forgetting to put my sound profile back to normal because I don't make a habit of touching the top bar to check the profile...

Personally, I like the blue background that is showing on landscape. I don't think I would like the purple OS X background as well - it is too busy. (I have my own pictures as background in portrait mode.)

To someone who had asked several pages ago about the version of the weatherbug program itself: If you have 0.1.0.274, it will work perfectly with this theme. There is a new version of WB out - I tried it yesterday but the icon would not update temps like it was supposed to. Some other people had the same problem. This is not a theme-related problem, but I think a problem with the new WB itself. I un-installed the new version and went back to 0.1.0.274 and lovin' it.

To the person who posted the pic that had the sound profile icon in the pop-op list - THANK YOU!! I had that icon hidden in the past because of the built-in icon in the Zen theme and completely forgot about it. I put mine in at the top of the stack like you, so now I will be less likely to forget to change my sound profile back to normal after changing it to something else.
    03-16-09 01:43 PM
    3 more posts till master Marcus! You can do it.
    03-16-09 01:44 PM
    awesome theme! sent my donation
    way to go LUNA!
    03-16-09 01:44 PM
    For sure, i'm on my third donation! Love this theme.
    Lol good man! Let's keep giving reasons for hastings to entertain us.
    03-16-09 01:48 PM
    Lol good man! Let's keep giving reasons for hastings to entertain us.
    I agree, things will only get better, not that theres anything wrong, but i look forward to the future release's.
    03-16-09 01:49 PM
    Hey bmtenney, congrats on the skins win, i'm not talkin golf, let me know how they go on etc... and what you think of them after you receive and if you use. thx
    03-16-09 01:52 PM
10,775 ... 234235236237238 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD