i got it. thanks to everyone who helped me tonight to perfect my blackberry.
    03-15-09 11:07 PM
    Negative. That would be nice though!
    epic fail !! lol could it happen when plazmic is fully out
    thanks, does it make it lag or anything?
    as long as you sent the intervals to an hour, you should be fine.
    Andrew... you are awesome. If there were more of you in the world, it would be an incredible place.....geez, most businesses don't provide the customer service that you do.
    This is what I was talking about in e-mail. Keep it up... people do notice!

~X
    03-15-09 11:08 PM
    I had to select a different font because the font used throughout the theme doesn't actually support the 'degree' symbol. It definitely shouldn't go off the screen though. Take a screenshot if you can.
    mine actually says weatherbug right now and its not cutoff
    03-15-09 11:09 PM
    Okay all, midnight...that means it's bed time! (=

I have to write an entire essay tomorrow on a topic that I can't even remember, hopefully it isn't hard. =P

Cheers and goodnight!
    goodnight and good luck with your essay
    03-15-09 11:10 PM
    That's the color issue on the beta OS. Marcus probably doesn't since he seemed to fix this in his Hybrid.
    I see you have the color banding, are you running Marcus' hybrid?

~X
    03-15-09 11:11 PM
    what icon does it change to? do we have the option to choose one?
    03-15-09 11:23 PM
    I see you have the color banding, are you running Marcus' hybrid?

~X
    bmteeney is running .114 actually
    03-15-09 11:25 PM
    i need more than a fruity cocktail marcus, make sure you bring your debit card
    My treat, sister....we will both drown our sorrows, and celebrate bm's winnings!
    03-15-09 11:25 PM
    what icon does it change to? do we have the option to choose one?
    im not sure what you are asking? what icon does what change to?
    03-15-09 11:26 PM
    My treat, sister....we will both drown our sorrows, and celebrate bm's winnings!
    wooohooo, lets go!

your back!! welcome back!! me and bryan were wondering where you went in such a rush...
    03-15-09 11:27 PM
    marcus?!

does your hybrid version have a square around the icons in the homesreen?
    LOL! Nope, not as of yet
    03-15-09 11:29 PM
    LOL I knew it wouldn't take long..... Let me know how it goes. Where is Marcus anyway? Did he get his new theme and leave lol
    Still here, bro. Out with family from Calgary tonight!!!!!

Amazing theme. Just would like to see the Weatherbug font changed and moved a bit to the right
    I'm sure I am not the first to mention it.....
    03-15-09 11:32 PM
    ok, i downloaded and installed weatherbug (from the link in the reply from crazythingswedo, installed AppleBerry Glass 1.1 - Today, WeatherBug and am not seeing any weather icons...are there any additional settings that need to be config'd for it to show up?
    Andrew - buddy - update your signature (sorry). Anyway, yes i like the original blue portrait and landscape - or the blue that I have all around. I love showing this theme off - I say watch this - watch that...Plus look forward to the constant updates. I think you can still tweak it every couple weeks. Make a rabbit jump out of a hat - make the theme talk -take pictures - dancing icons - special custom tones........
    Seems like it... I think I scared him with the debit card comment

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Stop it Blondie, you're good, baby
    03-15-09 11:33 PM
    LMAO... Good point... Ill let u know if he shows up here

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Dude, I'm knockin' at your door right now....Where the he** are you?

Jersey is a long fricken' way away
    03-15-09 11:34 PM
    ok, i downloaded and installed weatherbug (from the link in the reply from crazythingswedo, installed AppleBerry Glass 1.1 - Today, WeatherBug and am not seeing any weather icons...are there any additional settings that need to be config'd for it to show up?
    you need to go into weatherbug and put in your zip code... set the interval to an hour (less than that can drain your battery)

you then need to move the weatherbug icon so its the 5th icon and itll populate on the top left of your homescreen

03-15-09 11:35 PM
    What do you think? I finally change mine and you change yours back....

Brian....looking good. Finally putting a face with the name.......
    03-15-09 11:36 PM
    marcus...

are you caught up yet? LMAO
    03-15-09 11:37 PM
    How could i get the appleberry version 1.1???
    03-15-09 11:48 PM
    Love the thing, but theres only one thing bothering me.

For my weatherbug in the corner, the font is unlike the font in the rest of the theme, therefore having the text go off screen.

I turned off the hi-lo option just to have the temp now, but the text sometimes turns to weatherbug, and that word goes offscreen.

Is tehre anyway to fix that?

I feel the same way Hastings......font is different and off-centered. Can you re-arrange it? Other than that, PERFECT!!!!!!!! As usual
    03-15-09 11:49 PM
    I think you also need bbmaps -right bm??
    I don't know what it is with these themes but since I am using them (on .75) I have no more random reboots and everything seems to be working a little faster. Is it me or what? Can a theme do this? BTW- I have little or no memory leak with this new one - so far--had hardly any with the last wb either. Also on .75- the weatherbug word is perfect- not cutting it off at all. I am loving it!
    03-15-09 11:50 PM
    How could i get the appleberry version 1.1???
    1.1 is a special release that is sent to those who donate.
    03-15-09 11:51 PM
10,775 ... 228229230231232 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD