i love this theme!! and i got my weather to work!
    03-15-09 10:51 PM
    Hey hastings, did you decide not to make the contacts and sms/mms arrows blue on the bottom. Or try making the whole bar hover blue instead of hover gray? Just a thought.
    Hey dukins,

I decided against skinning the bottom area any more than it already is. Reason being is that I can't skin any of the icons except for the arrows, so it would look incomplete, and you know me. =P

I even tried a blue overlay, and it was a "meh" for me. Figured if I wasn't crazy about it nobody else would be either. Maybe I was wrong though...!

=P
    03-15-09 10:51 PM
    if u could look into the possiblity of having wb show up in the lock screen.. us wb addicts would like that
    Oh yeah! I totally forgot about that.

Whoops. =X
    03-15-09 10:52 PM
    any plans for making a different theme? Doesn't seem like there is a whole lot left on the plate for this one until plazmic becomes official.
    03-15-09 10:55 PM
    Not from the email from the link that said it was AppleBerry 8 with Today, is he only releasing the one I'm referring to by email?
    the appleberry 1.1... which is the one you are reffering to is a special release that hastings sends out to show his appreciation to those who donate.
    03-15-09 10:55 PM
    hey i have appleberry glass theme. but weatherbug isnt showing up. and yes i downloaded the one file with weatherbug.
    03-15-09 10:56 PM
    hey i have appleberry glass theme. but weatherbug isnt showing up. and yes i downloaded the one file with weatherbug.
    you need to move your weatherbug icon so it is the 5th icon and it will display on the top left when you are on your homescreen
    03-15-09 10:58 PM
    did you make weatherbug your fifth icon?
    03-15-09 10:58 PM
    yes i know that but weatherbug isnt even in my application list. and i downloaded the one that said no today only weatherbug.
    03-15-09 10:59 PM
    any plans for making a different theme? Doesn't seem like there is a whole lot left on the plate for this one until plazmic becomes official.
    Good question. I definitely have plans to continue doing this, it's a lot of fun and I find it very rewarding. (=

Just wait and see what I come up with once I'm not balancing a job, a huge academic course load, and this. =P (aka. the summer)

Cheers
    yes i know that but weatherbug isnt even in my application list. and i downloaded the one that said no today only weatherbug.
    You have to download WeatherBug separately.
    hastings is starting to become my bestfriend. can you link me please? or email it to the email i sent you earlier.
    03-15-09 11:00 PM
    can i rename my icons? like make music say itunes?
    03-15-09 11:01 PM
    Love the thing, but theres only one thing bothering me.

For my weatherbug in the corner, the font is unlike the font in the rest of the theme, therefore having the text go off screen.

I turned off the hi-lo option just to have the temp now, but the text sometimes turns to weatherbug, and that word goes offscreen.

Is tehre anyway to fix that?
    03-15-09 11:01 PM
    wow i am so stupid. do i just go to weatherbug.com to download weatherbug? lmao.
    03-15-09 11:02 PM
    here is the ota link:

http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    03-15-09 11:03 PM
    Negative. That would be nice though!
    03-15-09 11:04 PM
    i believe we are only allowed to change names of folders... not icons... but i could be wrong LOL
    wow i am so stupid. do i just go to weatherbug.com to download weatherbug? lmao.

here ya go
    http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/storm/storm.jad
    Wow, 2 whole dollars??? Mr. Generous.
    Haha, that's actually the average for the record! =P
    Now that's just SAD!

~X
    thanks, does it make it lag or anything?
    Love the thing, but theres only one thing bothering me.

For my weatherbug in the corner, the font is unlike the font in the rest of the theme, therefore having the text go off screen.

I turned off the hi-lo option just to have the temp now, but the text sometimes turns to weatherbug, and that word goes offscreen.

Is tehre anyway to fix that?
    I had to select a different font because the font used throughout the theme doesn't actually support the 'degree' symbol. It definitely shouldn't go off the screen though. Take a screenshot if you can.
    03-15-09 11:05 PM
    mine did so i went with bbweather
    thanks, does it make it lag or anything?
    Yes. =X

+10 char
    Okay all, midnight...that means it's bed time! (=

I have to write an entire essay tomorrow on a topic that I can't even remember, hopefully it isn't hard. =P

Cheers and goodnight!
    03-15-09 11:06 PM
10,775 ... 227228229230231 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD