Ok, so I'm a dumb****! I downloaded the wrong version, duh!
    LOL.. i did the same thing, i got so excited i clicked on the first and was uber confused afterwards then went back and read the email
    03-15-09 10:21 PM
    I actually just checked that and it is not on.. How many versions of weather bug are there out there? Maybe i got a bad link???
    There is WB and then there is a WB direct which I don't like. Try deleting it and downloading the one from here...

http://www.stormota.com/
    03-15-09 10:22 PM
    Let me ask this, i think i may have changed a setting after my initial download of a new os and when i was backing up my data it had switched my mass storage mode support to off and i turned it back on. Could that have anything to do with it?
    LOL.. i did the same thing, i got so excited i clicked on the first and was uber confused afterwards then went back and read the email
    LOL I am glad you brought up yourself because I was just about to throw you under the bus!
    ok it is running at intervals of 30 minutes should that be ok or should i change it?
    30 does drain more than an hour... i noticed the difference since i changed mine from 30 to an hour... but maybe thats just me
    03-15-09 10:23 PM
    Let me ask this, i think i may have changed a setting after my initial download of a new os and when i was backing up my data it had switched my mass storage mode support to off and i turned it back on. Could that have anything to do with it?
    No that shouldn't have any affect on your battery life as that only comes into play when you are connected to the computer.
    **Sigh** wish i had appleberry glass.

Oh and where did you download that wallpaper?
    here is the wallpaper attached.
    LOL I am glad you brought up yourself because I was just about to throw you under the bus!
    i saw the bus coming...
    I would love you forever if you make the Tasks available in the Today menu on the Original Apple Berry
    03-15-09 10:24 PM
    i saw the bus coming...
    I figured you did! LOL
    03-15-09 10:24 PM
    I would love you forever if you make the Tasks available in the Today menu on the Original Apple Berry
    I don't think that is possible with the beta of Plazmic
    03-15-09 10:25 PM
    bryan.. stop stalking me
    03-15-09 10:26 PM
    Here this might help

Turn gps to 911
    Set weatherbug to 1 hour or more update
    Input your zip code into weatherbug
    go into bb options, mobile network and change network technology to 1xev from global.
    Reduce screen brightness

Hope that helps.
    03-15-09 10:27 PM
    Glad to see everybody is enjoying it!

I'm reading every post, just not responding to them all since I'm actually working on a marketing report. Yes, it's true, I don't sleep. =P

If anybody has any ideas for a possible update next week feel free to shout them out, probably won't be adding anything that slides/hides/moves though. =P
    03-15-09 10:28 PM
    bryan.. stop stalking me
    You are the one that put that link in your post! I couldn't help myself it was like an open invite!
    03-15-09 10:28 PM

I'm reading every post, just not responding to them all since I'm actually working on a marketing report. Yes, it's true, I don't sleep. =P

If anybody has any ideas for a possible update next week feel free to shout them out, probably won't be adding anything that slides/hides/moves though. =P
    Hastings is it at all possible to match the landscape background with the portrait background? I know some themes are doing it but I don't know what that causes from your stand point? Other than that everything is smooth sailing see my previous post about the memory.
    03-15-09 10:30 PM
    Here this might help

Turn gps to 911
    Set weatherbug to 1 hour or more update
    Input your zip code into weatherbug
    go into bb options, mobile network and change network technology to 1xev from global.
    Reduce screen brightness

Hope that helps.
    K thanks i will give that a try and see how it is doing tomorrow.. thanks for all the help tonight peeps i am out!!
    03-15-09 10:30 PM
    K thanks i will give that a try and see how it is doing tomorrow.. thanks for all the help tonight peeps i am out!!
    No problem! Have a good one.
    03-15-09 10:31 PM

if u could look into the possiblity of having wb show up in the lock screen.. us wb addicts would like that
    03-15-09 10:34 PM
    Hastings is it at all possible to match the landscape background with the portrait background? I know some themes are doing it but I don't know what that causes from your stand point? Other than that everything is smooth sailing see my previous post about the memory.
    Match the landscape background...with the portrait background...

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to the background used for the Application Menu in landscape vs. the same thing in portrait?
    03-15-09 10:35 PM
    Hey hastings, did you decide not to make the contacts and sms/mms arrows blue on the bottom. Or try making the whole bar hover blue instead of hover gray? Just a thought.
    03-15-09 10:38 PM
    Andrew~

I don't know how you're always able to make the BEST...BETTER !!

Another FANTASTIC version !!

Be proud...you've done a GREAT job...again!!

Thanks...
    03-15-09 10:38 PM
    I feel like a moron for asking I just downloaded the new AppleBerry to replace the old one, how do I get Weatherbug up in the right corner and how do i get the folder that has 4 sub items in it?
    03-15-09 10:40 PM
    I feel like a moron for asking I just downloaded the new AppleBerry to replace the old one, how do I get Weatherbug up in the right corner and how do i get the folder that has 4 sub items in it?
    which version did you download? one of tonight's releases from hastings' email? if so, which one?
    03-15-09 10:49 PM
    which version did you download? one of tonight's releases from hastings' email? if so, which one?
    Not from the email from the link that said it was AppleBerry 8 with Today, is he only releasing the one I'm referring to by email?
    03-15-09 10:50 PM
10,775 ... 226227228229230 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD