hey bmtenny. i hate to be a nuisance but what is hastings real email?
    03-15-09 09:48 PM
    i honestly cant put my phone down.
    PM me your email address.

Cheers
    03-15-09 09:49 PM
    I have always had good luck with the link on the ota app thread in 3rd party did you try that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 09:49 PM
    I have always had good luck with the link on the ota app thread in 3rd party did you try that?

Is this for the wb? If so, not sure what you mean.
    03-15-09 09:52 PM
    You've done an incredible incredible job with this new update to the AppleBerry Theme.

You remember that huge build up you gave us for the 1.0 release? I think this is one over-delivers on what you promised for that one and then some. Plan to donate again in the coming week.

Incredible performance.
    03-15-09 09:54 PM
    Is this for the wb? If so, not sure what you mean.
    Yes for the wb program if that is what you mean. I assume you are having trouble downloading wb itself?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/blackberry-storm-ota-apps-thread-107305/

03-15-09 09:57 PM
    Alright one more question this would be for those running the wb version.. i am actually noticing my memory dropping... Could this just be a issue with the WB????? my memory went form 39.2 down to 24.8 in like 5 minutes!!!
    03-15-09 10:01 PM
    Alright one more question this would be for those running the wb version.. i am actually noticing my memory dropping... Could this just be a issue with the WB????? my memory went form 39.2 down to 24.8 in like 5 minutes!!!
    I'm not experiencing this... What interval settings do you have set for wb?

03-15-09 10:04 PM
    I love this theme, but I have a question, if anyone could help. I downloaded the weather version, but I don't get the little clouds, or rain, or whatever with the temp in the corner. I was able to reposition my icons to get the little bug with the temp inside (Which I downloaded as weatherbug direct) to the right spot, but how do you get the other? (sorry for the run on sentence...)
    03-15-09 10:04 PM
    I love this theme, but I have a question, if anyone could help. I downloaded the weather version, but I don't get the little clouds, or rain, or whatever with the temp in the corner. I was able to reposition my icons to get the little bug with the temp inside (Which I downloaded as weatherbug direct) to the right spot, but how do you get the other? (sorry for the run on sentence...)
    Delete wb direct it is crap lol. Download wb from this site then be sure to I put you zip code

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/blackberry-storm-ota-apps-thread-107305/

03-15-09 10:08 PM

Ah that may be an issue where do i look to see what the setting are at??? I am still trying to get the hang of this BB... Thanks
    03-15-09 10:09 PM

Did you do a. Batt pull after installing the theme?

03-15-09 10:09 PM
    Ah that may be an issue where do i look to see what the setting are at??? I am still trying to get the hang of this BB... Thanks
    When in wb hit bb button and choose preferences

03-15-09 10:11 PM
    Did you do a. Batt pull after installing the theme?

Yeah i actually did one before and after, as i had to remove the old themes... hmm
    03-15-09 10:11 PM
    When in wb hit bb button and choose preferences

your so quick, i guess thats why ur a master, huh?
    03-15-09 10:12 PM
    Delete wb direct it is crap lol. Download wb from this site then be sure to I put you zip code

Okay, I will give it a try .. thank you. I have all the kids down and Now it is my turn.

I love my theme, now I can sleep. I am spending more time with my phone and this site, than my babies...lol
    ok it is running at intervals of 30 minutes should that be ok or should i change it?
    Hey Hastings!

Thanks for the update! Your work is great!

I've got Weatherbug running and it's the 5th icon on the application screen. How come it's not showing up in the upper left hand corner of the screen? What am I missing here?

Thanks!
    03-15-09 10:13 PM
    hastings...

seems like you got some donations coming your way...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/the...29/index4.html
    03-15-09 10:15 PM
    your so quick, i guess thats why ur a master, huh?

LOL you know it
    03-15-09 10:15 PM
    ok it is running at intervals of 30 minutes should that be ok or should i change it?
    I have mine set to 1 hour... but a lot of people use 30 do you have your gps turned on?
    03-15-09 10:16 PM
    Hey Hastings!

Thanks for the update! Your work is great!

I've got Weatherbug running and it's the 5th icon on the application screen. How come it's not showing up in the upper left hand corner of the screen? What am I missing here?

Thanks!
    Ok, so I'm a dumb****! I downloaded the wrong version, duh!
    03-15-09 10:18 PM
    Okay, I will give it a try .. thank you. I have all the kids down and Now it is my turn.

I love my theme, now I can sleep. I am spending more time with my phone and this site, than my babies...lol
    i know the feeling... cb and storm come first... then husband and dogs
    03-15-09 10:19 PM
    I have mine set to 1 hour... but a lot of people use 30 do you have your gps turned on?
    I actually just checked that and it is not on.. How many versions of weather bug are there out there? Maybe i got a bad link???
    03-15-09 10:20 PM
    Hastings

Just wanted to update you on 1.1 I have been running steady between 35-33mb best job yet my man!
    03-15-09 10:20 PM
10,775 ... 225226227228229 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD