Right here bro. Holding one of my listings open! It sounds like you are running OS .109. Go to my thread to the link in the first page and download those loader files. You can copy and paste each file into the corresponding folder. That's it! Then you will be running the "Marcus Hybrid!"
    Try it and see what you think. I can't wait to see how the new AB theme runs with it. Oh and by the way, I am still at 43 MB right now. WOOHOO! After 9 hrs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Sorry brother I ended up going back to .114. I don't know what happened with the file you sent me or how the heck I ended up installing .109! Crazy but I have spent 4+ hours on this computer toying with the berry I am done for today!

Good news it that when I went back to .114 I got all my bookmarks and quicklaunch setting back so that made me happy!
    03-15-09 04:07 PM
    thanks for the update. gotta get those 10 posts in. was wondering why no one pmed me or emailed me. thought i was the weird kid that smelled or something lol. cant wait for 1.1! THANKS AGAIN!
    I wondered what the stench was.... LOL
    03-15-09 04:07 PM
    YES!!! Becuase I'm on that list!
    Well well I wondered what happened to you? I was watching the news looking for Nail Saloon accidents or something

Glad to see you are still on the appleberry bandwagon!
    03-15-09 04:09 PM
    Well well I wondered what happened to you? I was watching the news looking for Nail Saloon accidents or something

Glad to see you are still on the appleberry bandwagon!

ROFL!!! Yes I'm still around, mostly lurking! Still lovin' the AppleBerry Theme! Busy past few days! It takes me almost 45 minutes to catch on all the posts every day! But it is darn good entertainment!
    03-15-09 04:13 PM
    ROFL!!! Yes I'm still around, mostly lurking! Still lovin' the AppleBerry Theme! Busy past few days! It takes me almost 45 minutes to catch on all the posts every day! But it is darn good entertainment!
    sorry about that, i take full responsibility for that and am calming down with it
    03-15-09 04:14 PM
    sorry about that, i take full responsibility for that and am calming down with it
    LOL doida......it looks like you've had a lot of help!! All great fun reading!!
    03-15-09 04:17 PM
    Yes it is all her fault.

03-15-09 04:22 PM
    Hastings did you change the messages icon to the mail stamp? Could you do that, or am I asking too much

That would be great.

03-15-09 04:24 PM
    Is your colour fully restored?
    I like how you Canadians spell color with a u
    Yes, full color, quick transitions, no lag, fast accelerometer, and minimal mem leak for me. Go to the "My Gold Code" thread and download the loader files to cut and paste into OS .109. I hope it works for you like it does for me. It completely changes the look of Appleberry!

03-15-09 04:24 PM
    ok i got dm to load up finally lol needed to borrow a friends comp... how do i get my .109 hybrid to load up in the program to install it on my phone? sorry im a big noob i kno
    03-15-09 04:26 PM
    ok i got dm to load up finally lol needed to borrow a friends comp... how do i get my .109 hybrid to load up in the program to install it on my phone? sorry im a big noob i kno
    this thread seemed to help me out alot with upgrading my os... gives you step by step instructions for dumbies like me

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...eta-os-122851/
    03-15-09 04:30 PM
    Man it takes a while to go through the "dialog". But it's all good though......pretty entertaining. Can't wait for the 1.1. Thanks guys
    03-15-09 04:34 PM
    Man it takes a while to go through the "dialog". But it's all good though......pretty entertaining. Can't wait for the 1.1. Thanks guys
    this is not only the appleberry thread... its more like the appleberry community. welcome to the family

is it 8 pm est yet?!
    03-15-09 04:37 PM
    HaHa indeed honored to be part of the "exclusive" Club. Thanks.
    03-15-09 04:38 PM
    ugh so much for weatherbug lol but its going to be awesome with 1.1
    03-15-09 04:57 PM
    Yes, full color, quick transitions, no lag, fast accelerometer, and minimal mem leak for me. Go to the "My Gold Code" thread and download the loader files to cut and paste into OS .109. I hope it works for you like it does for me. It completely changes the look of Appleberry!

Just to confirm. You have .109 installed on your PC. You overwrite these files over the original .109 files in the loaders files directory and then install "the new" .109 to your blackberry, correct?
    03-15-09 05:00 PM
    Hastings... if Marcus likes the way we spell colour, maybe we should ask him if he owns a toque?
    03-15-09 05:04 PM
    Just to confirm. You have .109 installed on your PC. You overwrite these files over the original .109 files in the loaders files directory and then install "the new" .109 to your blackberry, correct?
    That is correct

03-15-09 05:06 PM
    im using .114 i guess i cant find .109
    03-15-09 05:07 PM
    Hastings... if Marcus likes the way we spell colour, maybe we should ask him if he owns a toque?
    Good day, ehh
    03-15-09 05:20 PM
    im using .114 i guess i cant find .109
    You can get all leaked versions here
    Leaked Beta Operating Software - BlackberryOS.com
    03-15-09 05:23 PM

Hey what are you doing Marcus don't pick on the Canadian until after he releases the new Version! Come on man think!
    03-15-09 05:25 PM
    Hastings...can you change the mail folder to the stamp

03-15-09 05:46 PM

Please, no...not if it will delay the release.
    03-15-09 05:47 PM

Hey man,

I looked into this, and I have the proper icon in a huge file that I could implement but I designed AppleBerry icons to mimic the look of the original Precision Zen theme where possible. Compare the inbox icon on AppleBerry to the Precision inbox icon and you'll see what I was going for.

That's not to say that I won't do it, but you've really been the only one asking for it. =P If people are vocal about it and want it in I don't have a problem doing it.

Cheers
    03-15-09 05:49 PM
10,775 ... 216217218219220 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD