LOL yes

Ok we are back up and running!

I have the marcus Hybrid on the phone! I did get my 3rd party apps back on (totally my fault I forgot to move the alx file into the apps folder). Couple of things I noticed very FAST, miss the edit feature, and I have capture it set to right button but on certain screens (like the about page) it won't let me take a pic of the OS it just advances the page forward. I did lose all my bookmarks in opera, and all my quick launch settings (which is a bummer). I still get the update core applications every time I plug my phone in like I did on .114. And the only way I got it to work was to wipe the phone and click app loader instead of update I had to click add/remove and it had update core apps but with .109. Very weird! I haven't been able to get the choose OS screen since I left .103. I do have 44 mb of memory showing which is the most I have ever had!
    Glad to hear it bm, thought you were mad at me......BTW, I have loader files up on the first post so all you have to do is DL .109, then copy/paste the loader files to into .109 files. Easy, squeezee

So, bm, you have OS .109, Java from .113, radio from .90, and .86 mms.cod?

About screen should read v4.7.0.113 (Platform 4.0.0.114), correct? Woohoo!!!!!!
    I feel SO much better now.......
    03-15-09 02:10 PM
    Glad to hear it bm, thought you were mad at me......BTW, I have loader files up on the first post so all you have to do is DL .109, then copy/paste the loader files to into .109 files. Easy, squeezee

So, bm, you have OS .109, Java from .113, radio from .90, and .86 mms.cod?
    How the heck do I tell?

I just installed the OS you sent me.
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-15-09 at 02:16 PM.
    03-15-09 02:11 PM
    How the heck do I tell?

I just installed the OS you sent me.
    What does your "About" screen say for version/platform?

LOL! Just noticed you giving me props on your sig AGAIN! Thanks bro.....
    03-15-09 02:19 PM
    What does your "About" screen say for version/platform?

LOL! Just noticed you giving me props on your sig AGAIN! Thanks bro.....
    Crap it reads the following

v4.7.0.109 platform 4.0.0.136
    03-15-09 02:23 PM
    So yeah...1.1 = awesome.
    03-15-09 02:47 PM
    So yeah...1.1 = awesome.
    Can't wait Andrew!
    03-15-09 02:48 PM
    So yeah...1.1 = awesome.

Cool!! Looking forward to it tonight Hastings!!
    03-15-09 02:48 PM
    So yeah...1.1 = awesome.
    Yayyyyyyy can't wait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 02:53 PM
    Marcus where are you?
    03-15-09 02:53 PM
    So yeah...1.1 = awesome.
    Sweet i can't wait to put it on!! We still Looking at dinner time for the email?? Oh yeah how about the drawing is that going to be around the same time?
    03-15-09 02:58 PM
    Looking forward to the release as well. Every time I get a new message on my BB, I'm running to it in anticipation hoping it's the new release.
    03-15-09 03:00 PM
    I eat dinner late, I'm hoping for 8 EST latest.

Draw will happen slightly before that, I'd like to announce the winners in the release email.

Cheers
    03-15-09 03:01 PM
    Hastings did you change the messages icon to the mail stamp? Could you do that, or am I asking too much

03-15-09 03:02 PM
    Looking forward to the release as well. Every time I get a new message on my BB, I'm running to it in anticipation hoping it's the new release.

LOL + 1
    look like me
    03-15-09 03:03 PM
    LOL + 1
    look like me
    Ditto!!

03-15-09 03:06 PM
    Marcus where are you?
    Marcus went to work I think

03-15-09 03:10 PM
    I eat dinner late, I'm hoping for 8 EST latest.

Draw will happen slightly before that, I'd like to announce the winners in the release email.

Cheers
    Yes... It will announce me as the winner

03-15-09 03:11 PM
    Yes... It will announce me as the winner

Sorry there is no room for you on my winners list
    03-15-09 03:23 PM
    Good to hear Hastings! No offense, but there hasn't been a lot of appleberry talk in this thread! Guess we missed you Hastings! Can't wait.

03-15-09 03:23 PM
    Sorry there is no room for you on my winners list
    YES!!! Becuase I'm on that list!
    03-15-09 03:37 PM
    Right here bro. Holding one of my listings open! It sounds like you are running OS .109. Go to my thread to the link in the first page and download those loader files. You can copy and paste each file into the corresponding folder. That's it! Then you will be running the "Marcus Hybrid!"
    Try it and see what you think. I can't wait to see how the new AB theme runs with it. Oh and by the way, I am still at 43 MB right now. WOOHOO! After 9 hrs.

Marcus where are you?
    03-15-09 03:40 PM
    Right here bro. Holding one of my listings open! It sounds like you are running OS .109. Go to my thread to the link in the first page and download those loader files. You can copy and paste each file into the corresponding folder. That's it! Then you will be running the "Marcus Hybrid!"
    Try it and see what you think. I can't wait to see how the new AB theme runs with it. Oh and by the way, I am still at 43 MB right now. WOOHOO! After 9 hrs.

Is your colour fully restored?
    03-15-09 03:48 PM
    Hey there,

It's possible that I have misplaced your email. Can you private message me the email address you sent the donation from so I can make sure it's on my mailing list?

Cheers
    wow so you can tell you just got your first bb back in nov when you are just getting addicted and already you cant wait for a theme. sorry point for this rambal is that i have only 1 post on here and cant pm or email. grrrrr. anyway email it was sent from is.... ok i guess i cant post email addys either. well my email looks like '''''zach_mead and then an at symbol msn.com'''''
    03-15-09 03:58 PM
    wow so you can tell you just got your first bb back in nov when you are just getting addicted and already you cant wait for a theme. sorry point for this rambal is that i have only 1 post on here and cant pm or email. grrrrr. anyway email it was sent from is.... ok i guess i cant post email addys either. well my email looks like '''''zach_mead and then an at symbol msn.com'''''
    Hey Zach,

Sorry about that, I forgot you couldn't PM!

You're on the list, there's no point in sending you 1.0 now since by the time it's installed 1.1 will be out, so hang tight!

Cheers
    03-15-09 04:01 PM
    Hey Zach,

Sorry about that, I forgot you couldn't PM!

You're on the list, there's no point in sending you 1.0 now since by the time it's installed 1.1 will be out, so hang tight!

Cheers
    thanks for the update. gotta get those 10 posts in. was wondering why no one pmed me or emailed me. thought i was the weird kid that smelled or something lol. cant wait for 1.1! THANKS AGAIN!
    03-15-09 04:06 PM
10,775 ... 215216217218219 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD