It's a Plazmic beta issue. Once Plazmic is final, that will be taken care of........
    Jeez, so demanding
    would you expect anything less than demanding?
    03-14-09 06:40 PM
    sorry to dissapoint everyone by blacking out my number LMAO

Definitely Plazmic beta
    Although someone was talking about a theme that didn't have it earlier in this forum. They changed the upper banner on the dial screen and lost the gap.........maybe there is a fix for it?
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-14-09 at 06:52 PM.
    03-14-09 06:40 PM
    Hastings, can you shoot me a pm so I can iron out some details with you concerning a donation? I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
    mAK0
    Just email him.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-09 06:46 PM
    would you expect anything less than demanding?
    NOPE......that's why we love ya Blondie
    03-14-09 06:51 PM
    Haven't posted to the appleberry thread in a while but this newest glass theme has been the best of them all for me. I have several friends, BB users and non BB users alike, that love this theme. Keep up the good work.
    03-14-09 06:52 PM
    I loaded the 114 hybrid and now have lost the today screen entries for Calendar. I have the today screen entries for unread emails but not calendar.

Any thoughts?
    03-14-09 07:09 PM
    i installed appleberry. very very cool. you did a tremendous job formatting the menus and pop ups to be much cleaner. i cannot wait to see what the future holds. Do you have a help menu that describes what changes you made and quick keys asscoiated? Also, where is the sms text icon?

A few suggestions to consider for future updates: Change browser to a real earth globe rather than a compass, compass would be good for the vz nav, if today menu could provide the option of having one, two or three of the following to show (email, calendar, text) would be awesome for business users, like myself, to have a quick view.

As i play with it i will pass on any suggestions if you dont mind the input.

thanks again. you did a fabulous job!!
    03-14-09 07:13 PM
    Hi Andrew,
    Just pm'd you
    by the way love the look with 5 icons
    Joe
    03-14-09 07:17 PM
    I loaded the 114 hybrid and now have lost the today screen entries for Calendar. I have the today screen entries for unread emails but not calendar.

Any thoughts?
    i have the same hybrid and i have today for calendar
    03-14-09 07:20 PM

Any thoughts?
    did you check your calendar to make sure everthing is still there and you didnt lose anything?
    03-14-09 07:22 PM

Any thoughts?
    Someone 200+ pages back had this problem and I believe they fixed it by resyncing the calendar.

03-14-09 07:27 PM
    i have the same hybrid and i have today for calendar
    How are you liking the hybrid?

I was going to install it today but got lazy

03-14-09 07:31 PM
    Thanks, can't wait for the update
    Joe
    03-14-09 07:32 PM
    How are you liking the hybrid?

so far so good... seems quick and i keep checking the memory and i seem to be doing ok (thanks marcus argghhh)

i was fine with .109, the only thing i really wanted was the mms fix but this does seem a lil faster so far.
    03-14-09 07:33 PM
    so far so good... seems quick and i keep checking the memory and i seem to be doing ok (thanks marcus argghhh)

i was fine with .109, the only thing i really wanted was the mms fix but this does seem a lil faster so far.
    I told you the memory OCD was an addiction, I hope Marcus is proud of himself! Yeah I am loving the speed of .114 although once my guinea pig... I mean marcus tests his hybrid I will probably switch to that.

03-14-09 07:38 PM
    I'm likely going to switch to the hybrid once I get AppleBerry Glass 1.1 out the door. God forbid I brick my Storm right before a release, haha. =P
    03-14-09 07:43 PM
    Haven't posted to the appleberry thread in a while but this newest glass theme has been the best of them all for me. I have several friends, BB users and non BB users alike, that love this theme. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks man, good to see you again!
    03-14-09 07:43 PM
    how do you get 5 icons? are you on appleberry 1.0?
    03-14-09 07:47 PM
    Someone 200+ pages back had this problem and I believe they fixed it by resyncing the calendar.

re-syncing work!

Thanks
    03-14-09 07:51 PM
    re-syncing work!

Thanks
    No problem

Glad it worked out for you.

03-14-09 07:53 PM
    I told you the memory OCD was an addiction, I hope Marcus is proud of himself! Yeah I am loving the speed of .114 although once my guinea pig... I mean marcus tests his hybrid I will probably switch to that.

He has a hole clan of followers on his hybrid thread

03-14-09 07:56 PM

What he has a thread going? He was supposed to share it with me only...I.....I... Feel cheated on

03-14-09 07:58 PM

Wait until you see where I lead you guys to
    Hopefully the hybrid I put together works for you guys. I am still running at 41.5 MB after a starting point of 49 MB. Man, is it fast and colorful! Accerlerometer is fricken quick. Still won't be out of the woods for a couple days though. It could all go to s**t really quickly
    I expect there to be ZERO memory loss once I load the new AppleGlass 5 Stack w/ Weatherbug, right Hastings??????????
    03-14-09 08:03 PM
    What he has a thread going? He was supposed to share it with me only...I.....I... Feel cheated on

bm, I am going to walk you through it, ONLY after I feel confident that it is a good build. As of right now, it's the s**t, but things can change in a couple days. After 2-3 days, we will know the true story of the "Marcus Hybrid!"
    I would wait a day or two to see how the OS blends together
    Got your back bm!
    03-14-09 08:05 PM
    bm, I am going to walk you through it, ONLY after I feel confident that it is a good build. As of right now, it's the s**t, but things can change in a couple days. After 2-3 days, we will know the true story of the "Marcus Hybrid!"
    I would wait a day or two to see how the OS blends together
    Got your back bm!
    Ahhhh you big sweet talker I can't stay mad at you.

03-14-09 08:07 PM
10,775 ... 207208209210211 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD