for some reason i lost bb maps i guess when i went to .99 and im not sure how to get it back.... can someone help me plz
    03-14-09 10:45 AM
    This is one hard forum to keep up with!!! You vanish for a few hours and it is like a readinig assignment just to catch up...And today was a hectic one went out last night and lost the Storm.... But luckily someone at one of the bars was nice enough to actually go through the phone until they found a name they knew so i got it back about an hour ago... i was more worried about the phone than my debit card I think i have issues... or i am already addicted to my BB :-P
    03-14-09 10:45 AM
    This is one hard forum to keep up with!!! You vanish for a few hours and it is like a readinig assignment just to catch up...And today was a hectic one went out last night and lost the Storm.... But luckily someone at one of the bars was nice enough to actually go through the phone until they found a name they knew so i got it back about an hour ago... i was more worried about the phone than my debit card I think i have issues... or i am already addicted to my BB :-P
    LMAO... you are a lucky one for getting it back

oh and... admitting your addiction is the first step to recovery... or is it the first step to a never ending addiction in this case?
    03-14-09 10:49 AM
    LMAO... you are a lucky one for getting it back

oh and... admitting your addiction is the first step to recovery... or is it the first step to a never ending addiction in this case?

It's a vicious cycle baby
    03-14-09 10:50 AM
    for some reason i lost bb maps i guess when i went to .99 and im not sure how to get it back.... can someone help me plz
    try this...

http://www.blackberry.com/devicesoft...y.do?code=maps
    03-14-09 10:53 AM
    Hastings, it sounds like a new version of Plazmic beta 2 is out. If you don't have it, here you go

Deposit Files

03-14-09 10:56 AM
    You should be able to reload them by using Desktop Manager. Use "Application Loader" and then "Update Software". Scroll through the listing and check BB Maps. Then do the update and it will install.
    03-14-09 11:07 AM
    thank you guys
    03-14-09 11:08 AM
    It's a vicious cycle baby
    Hi my name is Bryan and I am an addict....
    03-14-09 11:11 AM
    Yes! My name is Juan and i am an addict as well. You know the only thing i was worried about was being able to get my appleberry theme back (=
    03-14-09 11:19 AM
    question for you boys.. the OSs that you are running... is there still a lag with lock and unlock? my phone is frustrating me today!
    03-14-09 11:21 AM
    Hi Bryan! My name is Helena and i too am an addict
    03-14-09 11:22 AM
    is it safe to download desktop manager 4.7 from the internet?
    03-14-09 11:25 AM
    Hi Brian, I, too, am an addict........
    03-14-09 11:31 AM
    is it safe to download desktop manager 4.7 from the internet?
    Yes you will be fine.
    03-14-09 11:31 AM
    "Hi, I'm Blondie, the smokin' hot Jersey Girl. I'm a Crackberry Addict."
    03-14-09 11:32 AM
    question for you boys.. the OSs that you are running... is there still a lag with lock and unlock? my phone is frustrating me today!
    I have no lag on .114 it has been super nice

03-14-09 11:32 AM
    Is anybody having a weird issue with their accelerometer on .114 where switching from landscape back to portrait requires the device to be perfectly straight? I've been "shaking" my device to get it to reorient. =P
    03-14-09 11:34 AM
    Is anybody having a weird issue with their accelerometer on .114 where switching from landscape back to portrait requires the device to be perfectly straight? I've been "shaking" my device to get it to reorient. =P

YES! That is why I downgraded. It was SO annoying.....
    03-14-09 11:35 AM
    Welcome to the meeting

Hi Brian, I, too, am an addict........
    Welcome to the meeting

"Hi, I'm Blondie, the smokin' hot Jersey Girl. I'm a Crackberry Addict."
    Wrong addicts meeting. Lol
    03-14-09 11:35 AM
    Wrong addicts meeting. Lol[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!!!
    03-14-09 11:37 AM
    Yep very frustrating! Marcus has been hiding his fix from me for days.
    03-14-09 11:37 AM
    how do i get the glass theme?!
    03-14-09 11:38 AM
    I have no lag on .114 it has been super nice

arghhh i might have to upgrade once i get off work.... stormy is annoying me today. i dunno if i should just try .114 to keep it simple or go the marcus way and try being a brainiac for the day.
    03-14-09 11:38 AM
    I have yet to put on .114 as i am waiting until i read about all the issues with it in here. I am still running .99 and my biggest lag time is when i get a text message it will not allow me to stop the music and it takes a few to actually get the screen to open up.. Is that nomal???lol
    03-14-09 11:39 AM
10,775 ... 201202203204205 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD