i am totally with you... the storm is my first blackberry.. first real smartphone... i had a palm for like a month... but that doesnt count cuz i didnt really use it. i got my storm and was sooooo confused and hated it for the first couple weeks. i found crackberry and now im addicted and have made my storm so much more efficient. this site really helped and has kept me entertained for days on end.

crackberry has made the relationship between me and my storm so much better... no more wishing i could throw it out the window LMAO

ps... welcome to the cb community and the appleberry family

See!!!!!!! We even have greeters in this thread!!!!!!
    03-13-09 02:40 PM
    See!!!!!!! We even have greeters in this thread!!!!!!
    i never got a greeting im a lil upset now!
    03-13-09 02:41 PM
    Welcome to the AppleBerry family doida!! LOL
    03-13-09 02:44 PM
    I'm lovin' the new look on the first page of this thread!! Looks like Hastings has been busy!!
    03-13-09 02:46 PM
    I got my Storm back in November when it first came out, and even though I am very good when it comes to new gadgets, it took my quite a while to get the handle of some of the features of the phone. This is my first smartphone as well and I love it! I especially love playing with it more now that I have been searching on this thread and on Crackberry.com. Thanks a lot to all who have helped me.
    03-13-09 02:47 PM
    Welcome to the AppleBerry family doida!! LOL
    thank you!
    03-13-09 02:47 PM
    Don't think so.....it gets taken care of by using the .113 java files I believe.
    I am using OS .114 w/.113 java. I also copy/pasted the radio code from .90, and the MMS.cod from .86.
    Sounds like a lot, but it really isn't that difficult
    I was trying out rcdeck's Glass theme the other day and noticed that on that theme, the keypad issue does NOT occur. I think it's because that theme has the banner set up so that all of the signal indicators are in a single row at the top (he had to remove the 1XEV indicator to do it).

I think the layout of the banner on the full application list is the key, as the dial pad banner layout seems to mirror that.

(Sorry for the explosion of pics of an unrelated theme, hastings -- just needed some way to communicate the possible work-around)
    03-13-09 02:49 PM
    I was trying out rcdeck's Glass theme the other day and noticed that on that theme, the keypad issue does NOT occur. I think it's because that theme has the banner set up so that all of the signal indicators are in a single row at the top (he had to remove the 1XEV indicator to do it).

I think the layout of the banner on the full application list is the key, as the dial pad banner layout seems to mirror that.

(Sorry for the explosion of pics of an unrelated theme, hastings -- just needed some way to communicate the possible work-around)
    Check if the medium profile icon is skinned.
    03-13-09 03:02 PM
    Well, hello there My name is Marcus, I will be your tour guide through the land of Appleberry. I will take care of your every need
    How's that blondie?
    03-13-09 03:06 PM
    Check if the medium profile icon is skinned.
    It is indeed.
    03-13-09 03:26 PM
    It is indeed.
    Well I'll definitely look into it!

Thanks! (=
    03-13-09 03:33 PM
    Well, hello there My name is Marcus, I will be your tour guide through the land of Appleberry. I will take care of your every need
    How's that blondie?
    WOW.... My every need. What more can I ask for?

Not bad... Not bad at all!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 03:39 PM

I'm sorry kf6tac, I thought you were referring to the keypad being omitted while in a call in OS .114. I now realize what you are referring to is definitely a Plazmic issue. Looks like you found a fix for it though
    03-13-09 03:54 PM
    WOW.... My every need. What more can I ask for?

Not bad... Not bad at all!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Got your back, Blondie (even though you're a brunette)!
    03-13-09 03:58 PM
    Got your back, Blondie (even though you're a brunette)!
    cant have too many blondes in one chatroom... i mean thread LMAO

03-13-09 04:01 PM
    cant have too many blondes in one chatroom... i mean thread LMAO

LMAO!!!!!
    Has Hastings dropped any more news on the new theme?
    I am so anxious to see it!
    03-13-09 04:03 PM
    LMAO!!!!!
    Has Hastings dropped any more news on the new theme?
    I am so anxious to see it!
    hes working on a project but is going to dedicate a couple hours to it later so maybe we will get a better update then... or least i am hoping LOL
    03-13-09 04:06 PM
    hes working on a project but is going to dedicate a couple hours to it later so maybe we will get a better update then... or least i am hoping LOL

I have tried 2 other themes and although I like Zeiroes Vista, Hastings theme is BY FAR the best. I can't believe the speed, sharpness, and efficiency of it. I CAN NOT wait to see the "5 stack," Blondie!
    03-13-09 04:09 PM
    I have tried 2 other themes and although I like Zeiroes Vista, Hastings theme is BY FAR the best. I can't believe the speed, sharpness, and efficiency of it. I CAN NOT wait to see the "5 stack," Blondie!
    ive tried a zillion or at least it feels like it... but im a plain jane... i need simplicity in order to function. most have way too much going on and are too slow or have issue... i was using grungy gant for a bit there and liked it but came across appleberry and cant find any that work any better or that look any better IMO

ps... blondie stuck huh?
    03-13-09 04:25 PM
    I just love the minimalist home page...

I have a question, though, if I change the wallpaper to one of my own (I have that bleeding battery one that's somewhere back in the thousands of posts here and love it), how can I get back to the original Appleberry Glass background?
    03-13-09 04:33 PM

I have a question, though, if I change the wallpaper to one of my own (I have that bleeding battery one that's somewhere back in the thousands of posts here and love it), how can I get back to the original Appleberry Glass background?
    what os are you on? i know that .109 has a "reset home screen image" option... not sure about the others... i dont remember it being on .75. or you can just get the appleberry wallpaper from the first page and save it to your phone and change it to that
    03-13-09 04:37 PM
    ive tried a zillion or at least it feels like it... but im a plain jane... i need simplicity in order to function. most have way too much going on and are too slow or have issue... i was using grungy gant for a bit there and liked it but came across appleberry and cant find any that work any better or that look any better IMO

ps... blondie stuck huh?
    LOVE the simplicity, but classiness of it. Ease of use, quick, colorful, and I like supporting guys that are a class act.

Oh yeah! It will forever be Blondie, unless you object
    You started it
    03-13-09 04:39 PM

options ---- theme ----- restablish original
    03-13-09 04:39 PM
    what os are you on? i know that .109 has a "reset home screen image" option... not sure about the others... i dont remember it being on .75. or you can just get the appleberry wallpaper from the first page and save it to your phone and change it to that
    Yes, I believe all of the latter OS's have the "reset home screen image" option.
    03-13-09 04:40 PM
    LOVE the simplicity, but classiness of it. Ease of use, quick, colorful, and I like supporting guys that are a class act.

Oh yeah! It will forever be Blondie, unless you object
    You started it

+1000000 simplicity and class$iness........
    03-13-09 04:41 PM
10,775 ... 193194195196197 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD