Hey all,

Just loaded up the new version of AppleBerry with the smaller icons, they look great...almost sharper than before. Still gonna be a while since I haven't changed anything but the icons yet, but just thought I would keep you all posted.

Cheers
    ty!!!

03-12-09 07:58 PM
    Yeah let us know the outcome. That sucks I couldn't operate without my Today Screen. Good Luck and let us know!
    Ok I'm almost caught up to the last page of posts!! I've lived through all the pictures of Ponch I'd want to see im my life time......and the Village People! Yup saw them several years ago.........now that was a hoot!

This thread is nuts!! lol

This is more like bm's hotline.......how can I help you today?? But seriously bm.......Ponch????? OMG!!!

Love the new Avatar......you look cute in a little ponytail!

But last of all the reason I'm stuck on this post is..........Please for the love of God bm........please tell me what you could possibly have on your "Today Screen"?? lol
    Do you have ideas of pictures you're going to post in this thread?? rofl

I still have two pages to go to get caught up!! lol I hope I don't see anymore "Fancy" pictures of Ponch!! rofl
    03-12-09 08:06 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong Marcus but couldn't she use the .86 mms on .109?
    teach me, oh wise macho man!
    03-12-09 08:11 PM
    Ok I'm almost caught up to the last page of posts!! I've lived through all the pictures of Ponch I'd want to see im my life time......and the Village People! Yup saw them several years ago.........now that was a hoot!

This thread is nuts!! lol

This is more like bm's hotline.......how can I help you today?? But seriously bm.......Ponch????? OMG!!!

Love the new Avatar......you look cute in a little ponytail!

But last of all the reason I'm stuck on this post is..........Please for the love of God bm........please tell me what you could possibly have on your "Today Screen"?? lol
    Do you have ideas of pictures you're going to post in this thread?? rofl

I still have two pages to go to get caught up!! lol I hope I don't see anymore "Fancy" pictures of Ponch!! rofl

LOL listen Blame Marcus for the Ponch business
    Thanks for the compliment on the new Avatar, at one point it was my autographed picture of Ponch, but Shamrock shamed me into changing back to my little girl. And as far as my today screen here it is ..... Nothing fancy today....and no Ponch...

Here I go getting picked on again for posting! I might have to move over to the Macberry forum....
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-12-09 at 08:15 PM.
    03-12-09 08:12 PM
    ummm... what does it mean when your phone vibrates ever so slightly for like 5 min straight for no reason?
    03-12-09 08:21 PM
    WOW.....only took me about 30 mins. to catch up on all the posts and lovely pictures of Ponch!!

doidaporti......I need to comend you girl......you've done a fine job of keeping bm in line!! rofl
    03-12-09 08:23 PM
    WOW.....only took me about 30 mins. to catch up on all the posts and lovely pictures of Ponch!!

doidaporti......I need to comend you girl......you've done a fine job of keeping bm in line!! rofl

someone had to do it! and there was noone else around

LMAO
    03-12-09 08:27 PM

LMAO
    You go girl!!! LOL Sometimes when the Jedi Master is away, the GateKeeper can get a little out of control!!

Now I have the darn Village People song "Macho Man" running through my head!!
    03-12-09 08:29 PM
    Sometimes I think Hastings is the only serious one in this group!!

BTW.......what age did you all determind to be old???? LOL
    03-12-09 08:31 PM
    You go girl!!! LOL Sometimes when the Jedi Master is away, the GateKeeper can get a little out of control!!

Now I have the darn Village People song "Macho Man" running through my head!!
    I cry foul! I am getting ganged up on! LOL well signing off for the night got to sit with the wife and watch survivor, office, 30 rock. LOL to both of you!

That's OK about the song Lady someone earlier was blaring Meatloaf I won't mention any names.
    03-12-09 08:32 PM

LMAO
    And a darn fine job you did too!
    03-12-09 08:33 PM
    I cry foul! I am getting ganged up on! LOL well signing off for the night got to sit with the wife and watch survivor, office, 30 rock. LOL to both of you!

That's OK about the song Lady someone earlier was blaring Meatloaf I won't mention any names.
    meatloaf is still on in the background.. and what?! im not ashamed of it
    03-12-09 08:34 PM
    And a darn fine job you did too!
    have a good one, and i apologize for picking on ya... it made my day fly by though hahah
    03-12-09 08:36 PM
    Yeah I'm thinking Meatloaf is way cooler than Ponch!! ROFLMAO
    03-12-09 08:36 PM
    Sometimes I think Hastings is the only serious one in this group!!

BTW.......what age did you all determind to be old???? LOL
    we didnt really... everyone has their own opinion
    03-12-09 08:38 PM
    we didnt really... everyone has their own opinion
    ahhhhhhhh ok!
    03-12-09 08:43 PM
    Ok.......I'm off for a bit.....I'll check back later to see if Hastings has any tease screen shots for us!!
    03-12-09 08:45 PM
    Meatloaf...Village People...John and Ponch...a Grand Torino that looked like a tomato with a large white check mark on its side...ALL memories from the late 70's early 80's...I'd have to say we're ALL old(er) LOL
    03-12-09 08:46 PM
    Ok.......I'm off for a bit.....I'll check back later to see if Hastings has any tease screen shots for us!!
    Yeah, another 45 minutes and I get to drive home for the night and get some sleep...night NailLady
    03-12-09 08:47 PM
    Meatloaf...Village People...John and Ponch...a Grand Torino that looked like a tomato with a large white check mark on its side...ALL memories from the late 70's early 80's...I'd have to say we're ALL old(er) LOL
    nothing wrong with being older as long as there is someone older than you LOL
    03-12-09 08:50 PM
    nothing wrong with being older as long as there is someone older than you LOL
    LOL...and there is ALWAYS someone older than you...well, unless you're going for the Guiness Book...and to tell you the truth, I'd like to make a run at THAT record...someday
    03-12-09 08:55 PM
    LOL...and there is ALWAYS someone older than you...well, unless you're going for the Guiness Book...and to tell you the truth, I'd like to make a run at THAT record...someday
    thats exactly my point im off too.. not getting stuck here til the crack of dawn like last night buhbye!
    03-12-09 09:05 PM
    thats exactly my point im off too.. not getting stuck here til the crack of dawn like last night buhbye!
    K...good night
    03-12-09 09:08 PM
    Just donated $5.00 to the cause, lol. Can't wait to get my OTA link for Appleberry Glass 1.0.
    03-12-09 09:32 PM
    Just donated $5.00 to the cause, lol. Can't wait to get my OTA link for Appleberry Glass 1.0.
    Welcome to the glass family! The best theme out there IMO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 09:55 PM
10,775 ... 188189190191192 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD