Yes, but the reflection is "fake". Essentially all the icons have that reflection whenever they appear on the device, even the Application menu. If I reduced the size of the icons by 15% I could incorporate a reflection, but you'd see it across the phone and not just on the dock.
    I don't like the sound of that personally. I think you original vision for the dock has been just fine.
    03-12-09 05:42 PM
    THANK YOU
    its funny how i couldnt think of that lol
    LOl no problem! glad to help.
    03-12-09 05:42 PM
    Yes, but the reflection is "fake". Essentially all the icons have that reflection whenever they appear on the device, even the Application menu. If I reduced the size of the icons by 15% I could incorporate a reflection, but you'd see it across the phone and not just on the dock.
    Also (this is just curiosity) but adding a reflection would that make the file size any bigger? Just wondering since I am theme stupid!
    03-12-09 05:43 PM
    Here is an image of what I found over at another board. Elecite is selling this for over $6.00..Look familiar? Could there be a copyright infrigment fight looming?
    Do you mean between Hastings and Elecite? which would be funny or seriously with Apple?
    03-12-09 05:44 PM
    ::looks around innocently::

03-12-09 05:50 PM
    ::looks around innocently::
    Yeah right Innocently! Aren't you supposed to be working!
    03-12-09 05:52 PM
    Yeah right Innocently! Aren't you supposed to be working!
    ive been working hard all day LMAO... 7 min to go so i decided to come back and post a pic for ya
    03-12-09 05:54 PM
    ive been working hard all day LMAO... 7 min to go so i decided to come back and post a pic for ya
    Thanks I was actually starting to feel better about myself and was forgetting all about this horrid afternoon. But thanks to you it is all coming back....
    03-12-09 06:02 PM
    Thanks I was actually starting to feel better about myself and was forgetting all about this horrid afternoon. But thanks to you it is all coming back....
    no prob, thats why i am here you just got a song stuck in my head and i dont know what song it is LMAO i am weird... yay! 7! im out!
    03-12-09 06:04 PM
    no prob, thats why i am here you just got a song stuck in my head and i dont know what song it is LMAO i am weird... yay! 7! im out!
    Meatloaf?
    03-12-09 06:05 PM
    I lost the today portion of my theme this afternoon. here's my details: 4.7.0.114 (with KB from .090), running Appleberry Glass 1.0 (no other themes installed). when I press the calender icon, nothing comes up - anyone else have this isse? Hastings, have you seen this B4?

Thanks!
    03-12-09 06:08 PM
    Omg!!! It is meatloaf! LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 06:08 PM
    BTW, tried a battery pull with no change.

Also, of course I have no other themes installed - why would you need anything other than AppleBerry Glass?
    03-12-09 06:09 PM
    Also (this is just curiosity) but adding a reflection would that make the file size any bigger? Just wondering since I am theme stupid!
    Marginally, but yes it likely would. Any time a transparency is involved you can expect a bigger file size and probably a slight degradation in performance.
    03-12-09 06:10 PM
    Marginally, but yes it likely would. Any time a transparency is involved you can expect a bigger file size and probably a slight degradation in performance.
    That's what I thought! Thanks for the answer and just so you know like I said in my previous post I like the setup you got.
    03-12-09 06:13 PM
    BTW, tried a battery pull with no change.

Also, of course I have no other themes installed - why would you need anything other than AppleBerry Glass?
    Yeah a couple pages back there was this same problem. did you try to delete and re install the theme? I am running .114 as well and have not had this problem. Maybe Hastings can shed some light on this.....
    03-12-09 06:14 PM
    Omg!!! It is meatloaf! LMAO

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I shouldn't have told you that way it would have driven you crazy all the way home.
    03-12-09 06:15 PM
    Yeah a couple pages back there was this same problem. did you try to delete and re install the theme? I am running .114 as well and have not had this problem. Maybe Hastings can shed some light on this.....
    I think that's what I'm going to try now. ~I guess I should have browsed through the 311 pages on this thread B4 posting eh? LOL.
    03-12-09 06:16 PM
    LOL...how about this one BM...?

03-12-09 06:18 PM
    Meatloaf?

Bat Out Of Hell?

03-12-09 06:19 PM
    I think that's what I'm going to try now. ~I guess I should have browsed through the 311 pages on this thread B4 posting eh? LOL.
    Hey remps,

Wish I could offer some advice here but the today portion of every theme is flaky at best and I'm not able to change anything about it. So definitely do a reinstall and see what happens. If that doesn't help we'll see what the options are.

Cheers
    03-12-09 06:19 PM
    Does anybody else sing AppleBerry Glass to the tune of, "Apple Bottom Jeans" when you type it? Maybe that's just me...
    03-12-09 06:21 PM
    Does anybody else sing AppleBerry Glass to the tune of, "Apple Bottom Jeans" when you type it? Maybe that's just me...
    LOL...now I got ANOTHER song stuck in my head...

...She had them Apple Bottom Jeans [Jeans]
    Boots with the fur [With the fur]
    The whole club lookin at her
    She hit the floor [She hit the floor]
    Next thing you know
    Shawty got low low low low low low low low...
    03-12-09 06:23 PM
    Hey remps,

Wish I could offer some advice here but the today portion of every theme is flaky at best and I'm not able to change anything about it. So definitely do a reinstall and see what happens. If that doesn't help we'll see what the options are.

Cheers
    No change after I deleted and reinstalled the theme. I think tomorrow i'm going to downgrade my OS to .109, and I'll see if that works. I gotta have the today screen!! I'll let you know the results then.

Cheers!
    03-12-09 06:25 PM
    Only if you are crazy! LOL

We are all a cheery bunch and are always willing to help.
    03-12-09 06:25 PM
10,775 ... 182183184185186 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD