it shut off. and started blinking from black to white screen for 10 sec. then started the boot up sequence.
    03-12-09 04:23 PM
    thanks I will check it out

This thread is awesome has them split up by free, pay and use at your own risk

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/bl...thread-107305/
    03-12-09 04:24 PM
    it shut off. and started blinking from black to white screen for 10 sec. then started the boot up sequence.
    I would wait on installing .114 I seem to be one of the few who have not had any problems. I would try .103 OS with the .90 radio code that worked very well for me and others. Let me know! You can always PM me if you need any more help. Your phone should not being acting like that so I would like to see you get it fixed.
    03-12-09 04:25 PM
    Ok...time to get back to work...hope to get back later...darn power lines just won't behave...keep dropping people out of lights....talk to u all later

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 04:25 PM
    Flatbed are you exiting out of programs correctly?

Hitting the bb button and choosing close?
    03-12-09 04:27 PM
    then i forgot once i pull battery and boot it up again I have to press the power key and then right before it shuts off i hit a button to stop the shutdown sequence and 4 error messages display
    (seeing if i can get them to come up)
    03-12-09 04:27 PM
    thanks I will check it out
    No problem also check out the storm 3rd party apps forum very good info in there. Just remember the OTA apps website I sent you visit with your bb browser as they are all OTA apps.
    03-12-09 04:28 PM
    did you do a battery pull? That seemed to fix it for others.
    I just did a battery pull. Still not showing the calendar events. Is it a setting or option or something?
    03-12-09 04:28 PM
    Yep I am shutting down right
    03-12-09 04:29 PM
    I just did a battery pull. Still not showing the calendar events. Is it a setting or option or something?
    You have the calendar Icon on the home screen correct? Sorry I forgot what appleberry are you using again?
    03-12-09 04:30 PM
    Yep I am shutting down right
    Ok good just verifying! You would be surprised how many people don't and the problems it causes.
    03-12-09 04:31 PM
    now only one error
    1) uncaught exception java .lang.NullpointerException
    and now no email icons and no sws, sounds, face book....
    03-12-09 04:34 PM
    were some of these events entered on your storm and some through your computer? i remember reading a thread about issues with events not showing up that werent entered directly into the phone.
    03-12-09 04:35 PM
    once i switch back to original zen theme i get the email folders back . but no FB, sounds, messages.
    03-12-09 04:39 PM
    Here is an image of what I found over at another board. Elecite is selling this for over $6.00..Look familiar? Could there be a copyright infrigment fight looming?

03-12-09 04:50 PM
    Here is an image of what I found over at another board. Elecite is selling this for over $6.00..Look familiar? Could there be a copyright infrigment fight looming?

Between who? Apple owns the icons and wallpaper, etc. I suppose they could send out a Cease and Desist letter, but it's such small potatoes it barely matters.
    03-12-09 05:03 PM
    Lady...

I just sent you a PM on the Flickr process from the storm. Take a look at it and let me know if it makes sense. It seems very involved but after a couple of times it is like second nature.
    i dont understand how to download the appleberry theme as a .jad and get it onto desktop manager. is there another way? or am i doing something wrong
    help would be greatly appreciated
    03-12-09 05:03 PM
    i dont understand how to download the appleberry theme as a .jad and get it onto desktop manager. is there another way? or am i doing something wrong
    Click the link with your bb browser they are OTA links.

03-12-09 05:09 PM
    once i switch back to original zen theme i get the email folders back . but no FB, sounds, messages.
    Ok first did you check ro make sure you icons weren't hidden? Worst case I would delete the theme then do a battery pull. Then reinstall the theme and see if tat fixes it.

03-12-09 05:13 PM
    Or you can right click, select copy link location and then paste the link into an email to yourself receivable from your Blackberry. From there you can click the link and download the theme. Easier than having to dig through the forums for a theme in my opinion. Of course, AppleBerry is always near the top.
    03-12-09 05:15 PM
    Or you can right click, select copy link location and then paste the link into an email to yourself receivable from your Blackberry. From there you can click the link and download the theme. Easier than having to dig through the forums for a theme in my opinion. Of course, AppleBerry is always near the top.
    The links are on page 1 at the top easy to click

03-12-09 05:19 PM
    So is there any way to incorporate the reflection of the dock icons in this theme into Appleberry?
    03-12-09 05:22 PM
    Sorry, I meant to refer to the Elecite theme in post 4637.
    03-12-09 05:23 PM
    Click the link with your bb browser they are OTA links.

THANK YOU
    its funny how i couldnt think of that lol
    03-12-09 05:24 PM
    So is there any way to incorporate the reflection of the dock icons in this theme into Appleberry?
    Yes, but the reflection is "fake". Essentially all the icons have that reflection whenever they appear on the device, even the Application menu. If I reduced the size of the icons by 15% I could incorporate a reflection, but you'd see it across the phone and not just on the dock.
    03-12-09 05:39 PM
10,775 ... 181182183184185 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD