Haha I am totally going to just be a vulture in this thread and whenever I see the letters E, T, and A consecutively, somebodies gonna be getting..um..a little girl picking flowers with a butterfly on her hand in the face. Yea!
    There is only room for one gatekeeper in this thread buddy! Playground High Noon DUEL!
    03-11-09 10:50 PM
    Haha I am totally going to just be a vulture in this thread and whenever I see the letters E, T, and A consecutively, somebodies gonna be getting..um..a little girl picking flowers with a butterfly on her hand in the face. Yea!
    E..........T...................................... ..................the Extra Terrestrial
    03-11-09 10:51 PM
    Marcus probably already has this! I think he is in cahoots with Hastings. If I remember correctly Marcus started all this (me thinks he is Hastings pitch man) :
    Yeah it's must be his light saber!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:53 PM
    Back off bm and NailLady! I'm drinking beers with Hastings right now
    03-11-09 10:54 PM
    So what-- I am 5th on the list for this?? That's ok Hastings -- get your work done for Cisco- I am loving the wb that I have right now and will get a chance to use it a little before I have to move on to the next one. lol
    I removed viigo and now have No memory leak at all. I am still on .75 though- but have had none of the problems that I have seen others speak of.
    03-11-09 10:55 PM
    Good night all! Im going to put my kids to bed. Hastings, thanks for putting up with the abuse. By far the BEST theme out there, and you're a **** of a nice guy. Thanks again.
    bm, I'll probably run into you tomorrow
    03-11-09 10:56 PM
    Haha to the ET thing. I am doing HW so I can't right now
    03-11-09 10:56 PM
    E..........T...................................... ..................the Extra Terrestrial:

Ohhhh you are pushing it Mister.....
    03-11-09 10:58 PM
    ROFL!! Such a kiss up!!

03-11-09 10:58 PM
    Made another donation. Please feel free to send the WB version when you get a spare second. Thanks again.
    03-11-09 10:59 PM
    I knew it! You suck up!

Good night all! Im going to put my kids to bed. Hastings, thanks for putting up with the abuse. By far the BEST theme out there, and you're a **** of a nice guy. Thanks again.
    bm, I'll probably run into you tomorrow
    Oh I am sure we will
    03-11-09 10:59 PM
    Hastings, this is why you are so successfull! We truly appreciate it! bmtenney and I have been tossing around the idea of 5 icons with a 5 icon sliding dock (with Weatherbug, of course). That is what we like about the Macberry. I want Hastings' special touches on this theme with a 5 icon sliding dock. We don't mind the smaller icons, and Weatherbug can go in either corner.
    Woohoo!!!!!!
    Don't know why, but have to ask.... why not have WB in the right hand corner... meeting the other icons?
    03-11-09 11:00 PM
    ROFL!! Such a kiss up!!

Light saber my ****! We see how he rolls
    03-11-09 11:00 PM
    sheesh, i walk away for 10 minutes and there are 3 new pages?!
    03-11-09 11:01 PM
    Is there a WB edition of Glass out yet in Beta? I had been getting emails with all the updates and Betas from the donation. not sure if i am still on the list or if maybe its not out yet?

Thanks
    There isn't enough room with the slide out thingy?
    Love the 5 icons and slider on the side. Still trying to figure out why you had to resize the icons when you moved it to the side, but you didn't in the middle? Is there any way to just shrink the slider folder icon so that everything else can stay the same? Just throwing stuff out here.
    03-11-09 11:02 PM
    Don't know why, but have to ask.... why not have WB in the right hand corner... meeting the other icons?
    Cuz that little icon looks so right up in the left hand corner. It's all about balance. lol
    03-11-09 11:02 PM
    I know, right.
    03-11-09 11:03 PM
    If he releases this new one with the stack on the right side that would totally collide with wb if he put it there. Plus with WB on the left side I think it is easier to see with a quick glance. I like the weather all by itself on the home screen. Just my opinion.
    03-11-09 11:03 PM
    Love the 5 icons and slider on the side. Still trying to figure out why you had to resize the icons when you moved it to the side, but you didn't in the middle? Is there any way to just shrink the slider folder icon so that everything else can stay the same? Just throwing stuff out here.
    He had to re size to fit 5 icons on dock
    03-11-09 11:05 PM
    Dyno - Mite!!!!!!!!
    A Winner Wahoooooooo..bring It On!!tonight!!!!!!!!pleeeeeze
    With The Wb Of Course,,lol
    What the heck are you doing walking away from Crackberry! And here I thought you were an addict
    Everything is open for debate guys, so chime in. Now is the time.
    I would like it with the side stack. Awesome job Hastings.... btw, you have an incredible understanding girlfriend... you've gotta keep her.
    If he releases this new one with the stack on the right side that would totally collide with wb if he put it there. Plus with WB on the left side I think it is easier to see with a quick glance. I like the weather all by itself on the home screen. Just my opinion.
    If I used WB, I'd want it on the left too. I used it for a while but the memory leak, and the constant wind advisory warnings down here in Florida got to be way too annoying.
10,775 ... 172173174175176 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD