You could always try .114 with the .90 file? I really like .114 my berry hasn't had this much memory and ran smooth in awhile.
    Sadly, I've already contemplated trying that later tonight. For some reason I'm not at peace unless I'm tinkering with the storm!
    03-11-09 07:28 PM
    Sadly, I've already contemplated trying that later tonight. For some reason I'm not at peace unless I'm tinkering with the storm!
    LOL... Say it with me OCD.
    03-11-09 07:28 PM
    LOL... Say it with me OCD.
    Yep, and my wife fully understands why this site is called CrackBerry (though she may not support my pursuits).
    03-11-09 07:31 PM
    Yep, and my wife fully understands why this site is called CrackBerry (though she may not support my pursuits).
    Heck you wanna trade! My wife just glares at me....
    03-11-09 07:32 PM
    Hey all,

When I get home I'll touch on the five icon version with Stacks. Short answer, if you want it consider it done.

Cheers

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SWEET!!! I would be happy to donate again too.
    03-11-09 07:33 PM
    Heck you wanna trade! My wife just glares at me....
    my husband does the same... he stopped asking questions after a while and just gives me, my laptop and my phone the evil eye
    03-11-09 07:38 PM
    Andrew, I have been playing around with WB. I think I like it just where it is. I included a screen below with and without Today lines. Even with a busy screen it is still great. I have not been able to make it crash but I am running .109 and there is memory drain but it is all good. Great Job!
    Last edited by Colin Harris; 03-11-09 at 07:47 PM.
    03-11-09 07:38 PM
    im loving it!

03-11-09 07:57 PM
    Hey all,

When I get home I'll touch on the five icon version with Stacks. Short answer, if you want it consider it done.

Cheers

Hastings, this is why you are so successfull! We truly appreciate it! bmtenney and I have been tossing around the idea of 5 icons with a 5 icon sliding dock (with Weatherbug, of course). That is what we like about the Macberry. I want Hastings' special touches on this theme with a 5 icon sliding dock. We don't mind the smaller icons, and Weatherbug can go in either corner.
    Woohoo!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcuswyse; 03-11-09 at 08:15 PM.
    03-11-09 08:09 PM
    Hastings, this is why you are so successfull! We truly appreciate it! bmtenney and I have been tossing around the idea of 5 icons with a 5 icon sliding dock (with Weatherbug, of course). That is what I like about the Macberry. I want Hastings' special touches on this theme with a 5 icon sliding dock. We don't mind the smaller icons, and Weatherbug can go in either corner.
    Woohoo!!!!!!

We sure have! I think a 5 icon sliding dock on a HASTINGS theme would be awesome!
    I have been trying out h macberry to test out the smaller icons and they don't bug me at all.

03-11-09 08:14 PM
    my husband does the same... he stopped asking questions after a while and just gives me, my laptop and my phone the evil eye
    Hmmmmmm. Ok well.... Sorry lost in thought ! Thinking about a wife addicted to her berry with me

03-11-09 08:18 PM
    Hmmmmmm. Ok well.... Sorry lost in thought ! Thinking about a wife addicted to her berry with me

a marriage based on berry addiction... on the next Oprah!
    03-11-09 08:24 PM
    You mean, "a soon to be ex-marriage?" LOL!

Every night.......my wife says, "Are you on that f*****g Crackberry again?"
    03-11-09 08:26 PM
    Lol. It could cover all the biggies

Why he ignores my IM's
    He has the remote control software on his bb but won't install it on mine
    He is constantly at other woman

I can see it all now
    03-11-09 08:27 PM
    You mean, "a soon to be ex-marriage?" LOL!

Every night.......my wife says, "Are you on that f*****g Crackberry again?"
    i get... "how many times do you have to update that stoopid phone?" and "what is it with you and that crackberry site... you should have married it instead of me" LOL

half the times im on crackberry on my phone i just tell him its work related stuff so i dont have to hear him all night.

but i end up turning the blame back on him because i got myself the storm for my birthday as a present from him LMAO
    03-11-09 08:30 PM
    Hey all,

Just got home, gotta respond to about 50 emails and update the mailing list and I'll post my thoughts on the addition of a fifth icon on the dock.
    Can someone send me the wb theme?

[email protected]

Thanks

i get... "how many times do you have to update that stoopid phone?" and "what is it with you and that crackberry site... you should have married it instead of me" LOL

half the times im on crackberry on my phone i just tell him its work related stuff so i dont have to hear him all night.

but i end up turning the blame back on him because i got myself the storm for my birthday as a present from him LMAO
    and apparently he has powers, cuz he just called me as i was typing and asked if i was on the crack site again X "no honey, work email... i keep getting afterhours stuff tonight ugghhh"
    03-11-09 08:32 PM
    Not bad, seems similar to the iphone and its not bad.
    03-11-09 08:32 PM
    [QUOTE=doidaporti;

but i end up turning the blame back on him because i got myself the storm for my birthday as a present from him LMAO[/QUOTE]

Lol my wife did that once. I came home from work and there was a new car in the driveway, she came running out of the and gave me a big hug, and said thanks for my b day present! Needless to say I was speechless for days on that one.
    03-11-09 08:34 PM
    Lol my wife did that once. I came home from work and there was a new car in the driveway, she came running out of the and gave me a big hug, and said thanks for my b day present! Needless to say I was speechless for days on that one.
    oh wow... i havent worked myself up to that level yet... we are newlyweds... one day i will be as slick as her
    03-11-09 08:36 PM
    oh wow... i havent worked myself up to that level yet... we are newlyweds... one day i will be as slick as her
    Whatever you do don't tell him you got the idea from me.

You can't imagine the torment I went through with all the husbands went they found out about the car!
    03-11-09 08:41 PM
    Discussing a new car now LMAO

03-11-09 08:44 PM
    Discussing a new car now LMAO

Oh crap I am in trouble now!

**looking for a place to hide**
    03-11-09 08:50 PM
    Oh crap I am in trouble now!

**looking for a place to hide**
    LMAO, your a man... trouble is a given