i kept trying and got it on try #3
    Good, glad to hear it. The server seems to average about 30,000 hits a day, which seems like a lot but the majority of hits I receive don't come from this forum. I just Googled "appleberry theme" and was surprised to see the amount of websites linking to my servers, which is fine.

Cheers
    03-11-09 02:56 PM
    hastings if i could get a copy of the WB edition that would be wicked awesome
    03-11-09 02:58 PM
    Good, glad to hear it. The server seems to average about 30,000 hits a day, which seems like a lot but the majority of hits I receive don't come from this forum. I just Googled "appleberry theme" and was surprised to see the amount of websites linking to my servers, which is fine.

Cheers
    well, that just shows how popular you are and how people are loving your theme
    03-11-09 03:00 PM
    hastings if i could get a copy of the WB edition that would be wicked awesome
    Send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca

Cheers
    03-11-09 03:01 PM
    email is sent, thanks in advance......i know it just dropped but have u heard if people are still having the memory leak issue with the .114 os
    03-11-09 03:07 PM
    Will weatherbug become an open release to all those who have donated in the future?
    03-11-09 03:13 PM

Cheers
    Kudos, bro. You deserve it! I have to admit I have downloaded 2 other themes and you are BY FAR the most respectable theme builder...... upfront, and helpful, not to mention open to suggestions.
    Can I petition to have a 5 icon "sliding dock" come from the side on the homescreen? I like the idea of Macberry but I LOVE your themes Hastings. What about 5 icons on the bottom, sliding 5 icon dock and Weatherbug? What are yours and other people's thoughts on the subject?
    PS-I have my flame-retardant suit on, so have at it
    03-11-09 03:15 PM
    Kudos, bro. You deserve it! I have to admit I have downloaded 2 other themes and you are BY FAR the most respectable theme builder...... upfront, and helpful, not to mention open to suggestions.
    Can I petition to have a 5 icon "sliding dock" come from the side on the homescreen? I like the idea of Macberry but I LOVE your themes Hastings. What about 5 icons on the bottom, sliding 5 icon dock and Weatherbug? What are yours and other people's thoughts on the subject?
    PS-I have my flame-retardant suit on, so have at it
    Click.....click...click....dang my flamethrower is empty! Oh well we all know flames can't hurt a jedi anyhow

I like the idea of a sliding dock as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 03:22 PM
    Click.....click...click....dang my flamethrower is empty! Oh well we all know flames can't hurt a jedi anyhow

I like the idea of a sliding dock as well

bm's on board!!!!! That means it's going to happen
    Seriously, Hastings, what are your thoughts? The sliding dock idea is awesome, but I want it done the Hastings way. I also would like 1 more icon on the bottom
    I ask for a lot, don't I??????
    03-11-09 03:30 PM
    Maybe you're chewing on your phone too hard. =P

Or maybe, just maybe, you're not running the AppleBerry + WeatherBug edition. =O

It might be in your best interest to send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca and I can set you up with it. (=

Cheers
    HAHAHAHA love it! That's how I answer the phone when the Ex calls

Ya I should have been more patient and read some previous posts, but ya I would love to try out the beta...I will hit you up with an email

Got to give it to you Hasting this is pretty bomb service you got going for yourself. keep up the good work man!
    03-11-09 03:38 PM
    bm's on board!!!!! That means it's going to happen
    Seriously, Hastings, what are your thoughts? The sliding dock idea is awesome, but I want it done the Hastings way. I also would like 1 more icon on the bottom
    I ask for a lot, don't I??????

I didn't know I needed to be on board. Lol

But glad I could help! . I also like the idea of a sliding dock.

03-11-09 03:39 PM
    I didn't know I needed to be on board. Lol

But glad I could help! . I also like the idea of a sliding dock.

I have a funny feeling the jedi's are going to need all the help they can get
    03-11-09 03:44 PM
    I have a funny feeling the jedi's are going to need all the help they can get
    Lol..... Help I will.

Hastings you will listen to me and marcus you will complete the task..

03-11-09 03:51 PM
    Lol..... Help I will.

Hastings you will listen to me and marcus you will complete the task..

"Listen to bm and marcus you will........."

It's as good as done now!

03-11-09 03:53 PM
    "Listen to bm and marcus you will........."

It's as good as done now!

Lol yep now all we have do is sit back and reap the benefits

03-11-09 03:56 PM
    Just wanted to give an update...

Running OS .114 right now, with the .90 CMDA file to fix the color issue. I also recycled my old .109 keyboad files to fix the numeric keyboard while in call issue. Just keep that in mind, now sure how much it would change my results (although I think most people running .114 are running the same hybrid at this point).

Anyway, the theme is doing OK in my OS. I can't say for sure about a leak or not. After my first checkup, I had gained some memory. Then just now on my second check, I was down about 1 meg. Just cheked again while typing this, and I'm back up one meg. So I can't really say that it is leaking. Could just be app usage or something.

Basically, I still need a bit more time to fill you guys in, but once I'm able to tell for sure I'll post!
    03-11-09 04:12 PM
    Yes, this theme "blows up" when you use the .90 radio code!!!!
    03-11-09 04:26 PM
    Just want to post an update and ask another question.

I received two calls today. One from a contact...everything was fine. My second call came from a number that was not in my contacts. when it was ringing, the number wasn't displayed, just the answer/ignore buttons at the bottom. Has anyone else seen this? I'm going to try again from a couple of other numbers to see if it repeats.

Also, how are all of you keeping track of your memory and the "leaks" that everyone mentions? I'm a new to the BlackBerry world and am assimilating as much information as possible! any help is appreciated. BTW, with the exception of some slow down this evening, I'm still loving the Glass theme...now just waiting for the WB update to come out!

Thanks all, James
    03-11-09 04:32 PM
    Fyi... In case anyone cares lol.... I'm loving the wb version.... No complaints from me thus far!

03-11-09 05:02 PM
    Man, I wish I could combine the Glass with the OS X. I know you guys aren't getting along right now, but their are features from both I wish could be combined. I am torn as to which one to use.
    03-11-09 05:11 PM
    Hopefully we can get Hastings to make a 5 icon dock with 5 icon sliding dock? That would make me VERY happy

I don't mind smaller icons......with Weatherbug, of course
    03-11-09 05:50 PM
    Hopefully we can get Hastings to make a 5 icon dock with 5 icon sliding dock? That would make me VERY happy

id love that
    03-11-09 05:58 PM

That with the stacks and the Apple "stamp" icon for mail would make this a perfect theme!!!
    03-11-09 05:58 PM
    I don't think there could be a stack and a sliding dock. Too much of a memory hog
    03-11-09 06:02 PM
    cant ask for too much at once from the storm
    03-11-09 06:05 PM
10,775 ... 164165166167168 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD