where's the weatherbug edition? I need it for my -3 temps in montana right now..
    03-11-09 01:18 PM
    Oh weatherbug edition..weatherbug, where are you?

I reeeeeeally want the wb edition. It'd help me a lot with keeping up with the -3 temps we've been having lately.

But I spent 6 yrs in med school so I know how hectic college can be.
    03-11-09 01:25 PM
    Me too I'm interesting by the WB edition...I got 1.0 for now.
    03-11-09 01:31 PM
    Nevermind, I'm crazy... I found it.
    Last edited by Aug02211; 03-11-09 at 01:41 PM.
    03-11-09 01:34 PM
    Oh weatherbug edition..weatherbug, where are you?

I reeeeeeally want the wb edition. It'd help me a lot with keeping up with the -3 temps we've been having lately.

But I spent 6 yrs in med school so I know how hectic college can be.
    It's still beta so he's keeping it close hold for now. PM him and he'll likely fix you up. Better yet, send him a donation for a couple bucks and then ask him for a copy.
    03-11-09 01:36 PM
    First off, you need the the WB icon in the 4th position> Do this by moving it while in the full application page..You won't see the slider folder then..It only shows up when collapsed. I do have a ? thought. My WB icon only shows a square box with a ladybug alternating hi/low temps..Occasionally, it will show clouds, or sun, or both alternatively witb a square box surrounding it..Not clear like those printed above. I am using the WB direct utility..Not the paid subscrption one. Please advise. Also, what app should I use to take a picture of my homepage? Thanks peeps for your help; especialy to hastings...You rule..Paradio
    03-11-09 01:37 PM
    After donating, where do I go to get the theme? I donated about an hour ago and thought I'd get a link automatically or something but nothing yet...
    03-11-09 01:45 PM
    After donating, where do I go to get the theme? I donated about an hour ago and thought I'd get a link automatically or something but nothing yet...
    He has an outside life, im sure he will send it to you as soon as he can. Send him a pm or email that is located in the op.
    03-11-09 01:47 PM
    Hastings will send you the link personally when he gets a chance. He is usually pretty darn quick but might be in class. Don't worry it wil come.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 01:48 PM
    just donated... cant wait!
    03-11-09 01:50 PM
    wow... hastings is quick... just donated and got my ota already

thank you!
    03-11-09 01:53 PM
    For those of you having a huge memory leak issue running .109 when using the AppleBerry theme, I think I may have found the problem.

I was using a news app called Viigo, which I liked a lot and which has a KNOWN memory leak, albeit it's not that bad using other themes. As soon as I downloaded and installed AppleBerry, the memory plummeted. I mean PLUMMETED . . . down to about 6 MB (started at 36) in about 10 MINUTES!!!

However, after uninstalling Viigo (and installing AP News), it seems the memory leak issue has disappeared. I'll keep you informed, but it seems this was causing the issue.
    03-11-09 01:55 PM
    darn lag!

hastings, can i try the wb version please?
    03-11-09 02:01 PM
    For those of you having a huge memory leak issue running .109 when using the AppleBerry theme, I think I may have found the problem.

I was using a news app called Viigo, which I liked a lot and which has a KNOWN memory leak, albeit it's not that bad using other themes. As soon as I downloaded and installed AppleBerry, the memory plummeted. I mean PLUMMETED . . . down to about 6 MB (started at 36) in about 10 MINUTES!!!

However, after uninstalling Viigo (and installing AP News), it seems the memory leak issue has disappeared. I'll keep you informed, but it seems this was causing the issue.
    Good find! Hopefully that might help out some other .109 users out there
    03-11-09 02:03 PM
    Hey all,

Sorry about my lack of responses. I'm trying to keep up with email in between classes and writing my paper. I'm actually writing a paper on application usability enhancement, and I'm learning all sorts of interesting stuff that I can apply to my themes.

@ Padgoi

I noticed the same thing, I love Viigo but it was taking a serious toll on my memory. In fact the best method is to erase all of your 3rd party applications except for those that you use on a daily basis. The "need to haves" instead of the "want to haves". This includes themes, you'd be surprised how going from 8 themes to 2 can add a good amount of stability to your device.
    03-11-09 02:06 PM
    darn lag!

What lag are you getting?
    03-11-09 02:07 PM
    darn lag!

Send me an email and I'll respond with the details:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca
    03-11-09 02:07 PM
    Never mind..Had wrong verision of WB installed..Working fine now..What a yutz I am...Uggh..
    Paradio
    03-11-09 02:15 PM
    thanks again
    03-11-09 02:34 PM
    What lag are you getting?
    lag on crackberry.com LOL, not the theme
    03-11-09 02:37 PM
    ok so hastings sent me the wb version and i went to dl it and it failed.

details:
    907 invalid cod
    local connection timed out after 120000

HELP!
    03-11-09 02:39 PM
    has anyone installed the new .114 OS....and if so are you still having memory leak issues?
    03-11-09 02:42 PM
    Went back to .75 running better for than any beta I have used, no lag on acceleromter, no camera issues, fast internet. I think some of these phones that were manufactured this past 2 months work better with .75 than last years...I just could not take that damn ****ty color...
    03-11-09 02:42 PM
    ok so hastings sent me the wb version and i went to dl it and it failed.

details:
    907 invalid cod
    local connection timed out after 120000

HELP!
    The server is getting slammed with downloads for other versions and beta's. Wait a bit and try again. (=
    03-11-09 02:49 PM
    The server is getting slammed with downloads for other versions and beta's. Wait a bit and try again. (=
    i kept trying and got it on try #3
    03-11-09 02:53 PM
10,775 ... 163164165166167 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD