Can you please send the link for .114? Might as well miss out on sleep.... who needs it?
    Lol I agree! On my berry and computer is off for tonight but just go to first page of crackberry it is there under blog of .114 release.
    03-10-09 11:23 PM
    BMTENNEY

Thanks man. Actually was looking for the blue one kind of like the diamond. But really appreciate it, sorry for the late response, just got on cb right now.

Thanks again.
    03-10-09 11:24 PM
    K!

Bed time for me, class super-duper early tomorrow. )=

Cheers and goodnight all.

PS - Watch your back Bryan, I'm coming after that phone...in your sleep.
    Lol. Notified border patrol and they are on the look out.
    03-10-09 11:25 PM
    BMTENNEY

Thanks man. Actually was looking for the blue one kind of like the diamond. But really appreciate it, sorry for the late response, just got on cb right now.

Thanks again.
    Oh sorry

I will shoot you that one right now
    03-10-09 11:27 PM
    Lol I agree! On my berry and computer is off for tonight but just go to first page of crackberry it is there under blog of .114 release.
    Thanks.... you're up there (almost) w/ Andrew...
    03-10-09 11:32 PM
    Thanks.... you're up there (almost) w/ Andrew...
    Whoo hoo. Movin on up!
    03-10-09 11:36 PM
    So is the weatherbug edition being released or do we have to ask for it?
    03-10-09 11:46 PM
    Thanks man once again, really appreciate it.......... you're truly a gentleman and a scholar.
    03-11-09 12:17 AM
    Still running Glass on my .109 without any problems! Really loving it! The only thing I really miss is the ability to change my sound profiles from the home screen. This may have already been addressed but I don't have the time to read through all those pages to see. Thanks again Hastings for all the hard work! It certainly shows through!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 12:27 AM
    so how do you get the weatherbug edition is it done?
    03-11-09 01:09 AM
    4100+ posts? are you kidding me? this thread is crazy! how am i supposed to go through this! i think we need a cliff notes!
    03-11-09 04:37 AM
    HELLO ALL - JUST WANTED TO DROP A LINE FOR ALL THE HELP YESTERDAY. FINALLY GOT IT ALL FIGURED OUT & WORKING. A VERY SPECIAL THANX TO telusberry01 FOR HIS IN DEPTH HELP & PERSISTANCE. BOTH VERIZON & BB WERE NO HELP AT ALL. THIS FORUM & THE GOOD PEOPLE ON IT ARE THE BEST
    03-11-09 06:59 AM
    Great theme hastings! Just donated and looking forward to Glass.
    03-11-09 07:01 AM
    4100+ posts? are you kidding me? this thread is crazy! how am i supposed to go through this! i think we need a cliff notes!
    this thread is like a chatroom, i cant seem to keep up!
    03-11-09 07:11 AM
    So is the weatherbug edition being released or do we have to ask for it?
    Morning all,

WeatherBug edition should be released tomorrow if all goes according to plan. I'm unsatisfied with the memory leaks it causes in 40% of the cases, but that's the nature of WeatherBug.

Just going to respond to the emails and PM's I got overnight and I'll be in class.

Cheers

PS - CrackBerry Addict? Sweet!
    03-11-09 07:16 AM
    Still running Glass on my .109 without any problems! Really loving it! The only thing I really miss is the ability to change my sound profiles from the home screen. This may have already been addressed but I don't have the time to read through all those pages to see. Thanks again Hastings for all the hard work! It certainly shows through!

You can change the sound profile from the Home Screen...just click on the top at the bar and the profile should appear

03-11-09 07:33 AM
    Even though I've mentioned this about 10 times....I just love this theme. I can't wait for more and more updates/tweaks. Can't even imagine what an official release of Plazmic will do!!?!?!

I do have a confession.....I did try out OSX theme for a couple hours. But I keep coming back to my home....AppleBerry. The attention to detail and the clean look is just too hard to deny. Plus I would just miss Hastings too much! Can't find a nicer guy. I've been with AppleBerry since the beginning....and I'm not going anywhere!

Just had to admit my sins! )

Thanks again Hastings....(sent over my 3rd donation...you deserve it!)
    03-11-09 09:14 AM
    Just curious, I am running the official release of .75 on my blackberry storm, which release are you using? how did you get that release? Did you see the release leaked out?
    03-11-09 09:28 AM
    Just curious, I am running the official release of .75 on my blackberry storm, which release are you using? how did you get that release? Did you see the release leaked out?
    The new beta OS .114 is on the home page with links on where to download and how to install a leaked OS.

03-11-09 09:51 AM

If you tap the banner at the top of the home screen it will which sound profile you have on, if you click the banner it will bring up your profile switcher.
    03-11-09 09:54 AM
    Weird, I got a problem with quicklaunch and this theme, font white on white ??? Do you got this problem ?
    03-11-09 09:57 AM
    CONTEST NEWS!
    March 9th, 2009

Hey all,

Donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted

Please keep in mind that it is in CDN currency and that PayPal deducts $0.30 off the first dollar, so if you donate $1.00 USD it works out to $0.54 USD. =P Let's try to keep $2.00 the minimum if at all possible, that being said donate what you can and if that is $1.00 that's fine. (=
    Just sent you an additional donation. I'm looking forward to the Weatherbug Glass version which will fit my needs perfectly! Awesome work needs to be supported!
    03-11-09 09:59 AM
    Weird, I got a problem with quicklaunch and this theme, font white on white ??? Do you got this problem ?
    Have you updated to QL 1.3? They worked together to solve this which resulted in a Free update to QL. That solved the problem for me.
    03-11-09 10:01 AM
    Have you updated to QL 1.3? They worked together to solve this which resulted in a Free update to QL. That solved the problem for me.
    ^^^^what Chasvs said
    03-11-09 10:13 AM
    Even though I've mentioned this about 10 times....I just love this theme. I can't wait for more and more updates/tweaks. Can't even imagine what an official release of Plazmic will do!!?!?!

I do have a confession.....I did try out OSX theme for a couple hours. But I keep coming back to my home....AppleBerry. The attention to detail and the clean look is just too hard to deny. Plus I would just miss Hastings too much! Can't find a nicer guy. I've been with AppleBerry since the beginning....and I'm not going anywhere!

Just had to admit my sins! )

Thanks again Hastings....(sent over my 3rd donation...you deserve it!)
    Thanks Jon, definitely appreciate the kind words. I've been in design since I was quite young and I know the devils in the details, it's how the small things that people barely notice add up to make the experience enjoyable.

If I can somehow make theme building a financially feasible summer job while I go to school you can expect a lot more from me when my workload is cut by 70%.

Cheers and thanks again!
    03-11-09 10:21 AM
10,775 ... 161162163164165 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD