Thanks for the shout out! But I have to give thanks to my "Jedi Master" ---->
    marcuswyse <---- For all his help getting me straight when I had question about upping to .103
    Ok, thanks to marcuswyse, for helping bmtenney, and then bmtenney for helping me.

BUT most of all thanks to Andrew!!! You ROCK!

I know this is a ?? which is NOT on topic, but can anyone tell me a program which will 1) let me know which programs are running and 2) let me close it from that screen.

Something I recently installed (no, not Appleberry) is wiping out my battery FAST.
    03-10-09 10:00 PM
    Ok, thanks to marcuswyse, for helping bmtenney, and then bmtenney for helping me.

BUT most of all thanks to Andrew!!! You ROCK!

I know this is a ?? which is NOT on topic, but can anyone tell me a program which will 1) let me know which programs are running and 2) let me close it from that screen.

Something I recently installed (no, not Appleberry) is wiping out my battery FAST.
    Let's just say if you invented a program like that you would be a VERY rich man. To my knowledge it doesn't exist.
    03-10-09 10:01 PM
    Bmtenney, are you not seeing the ghosting under and around the icons? I want to make sure it is not just me...
    03-10-09 10:01 PM
    It was nice to have color for a few minutes, but w/o a number pad a phone is pretty useless :-(

back to 103
    I have number pad on .114 I actually think it is running smoother than .103. Love the copy paste feature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 10:02 PM
    is there a way to get a app off of your phone without using desktop manager because i dont have a windows and i cant get it to work with mac..
    03-10-09 10:05 PM
    Bmtenney, are you not seeing the ghosting under and around the icons? I want to make sure it is not just me...
    Nope no ghosting that I can see

03-10-09 10:06 PM
    How the ****, it does it most of the light colored themes I install, I will get a screen shot soon so you can see what I mean...My phone is fine, the only OS I have never seen this on is .75 Back to damn .75 again...Plus the color looks like **** again, I do not know how your not getting this! AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....LOL!
    Last edited by drewbe70; 03-10-09 at 10:09 PM.
    03-10-09 10:07 PM
    is there a way to get a app off of your phone without using desktop manager because i dont have a windows and i cant get it to work with mac..
    Yep go to

Options
    Advanced
    Applications
    Highlight program and hit bb button and choose delete

03-10-09 10:07 PM

Glad to see my star pupil is working it

Last edited by bmtenney; 03-10-09 at 10:13 PM.
    03-10-09 10:08 PM
    How the ****, it does it most of the light colored themes I install, I will get a screen shot soon so you can see what I mean...My phone is fine, the only OS I have never seen this on is .75 Back to damn .75 again...Plus the color looks like **** again, I do not know how your not getting this! AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....LOL!
    Yeah do that I would like to see what you are seeing. I switched to a lighter background and still don't see it.

03-10-09 10:11 PM
    Hastings- I resent the pm--are you getting it??? Or did you see my posts! I want to donate again and I want the wb! I am drooling here.......
    03-10-09 10:12 PM
    Give me a few...
    03-10-09 10:12 PM
    I have number pad on .114 I actually think it is running smoother than .103. Love the copy paste feature.

Good to know .114 is working with the theme, I left my cable at work now i just am sitting here reading findings. no shadowing good..... Ha i really need to buy another cable
    at least by tomorrow morning i'll know most of the problems with .114

By the way Andrew i just sent you another little bump.
    thanks again
    Joe
    03-10-09 10:16 PM
    Glad to see my star pupil is working it

There's hope for me after all!
    03-10-09 10:16 PM

You have the pad WHEN you are in a call?

You'd be the only one (LOL)

(Pad is there before the call is made)
    03-10-09 10:25 PM
    Oh Andrew,
    By the way in regards to Weatherbug,
    82 degrees 5 hours ago
    41 degrees now and still dropping
    Big thumbs up on GlassWB
    Ha!
    03-10-09 10:25 PM
    You have the pad WHEN you are in a call?

You'd be the only one (LOL)

(Pad is there before the call is made)
    Yeah I just gave her a test run again and yep I have number pad during call. Hmm I wonder why I do and so many other don't?
    03-10-09 10:31 PM
    Hastings- I resent the pm--are you getting it??? Or did you see my posts! I want to donate again and I want the wb! I am drooling here.......
    Haha, MADDIE!!!

I responded quite a while ago, lol.

CDN is fine, send me your email address ASAP since I'm going to bed in 20 minutes and I'd like to hook you up before!
    03-10-09 10:38 PM
    Oh Andrew,
    By the way in regards to Weatherbug,
    82 degrees 5 hours ago
    41 degrees now and still dropping
    Big thumbs up on GlassWB
    Ha!
    Good lord, that's a freakish drop.
    03-10-09 10:38 PM
    i dont kno why WB doesn't like my phone lol
    03-10-09 10:41 PM
    is bb weather app good?
    03-10-09 10:43 PM
    here it is, look around the bottom icons, I can vaguely see them on my app screen to...that is exactly how the color looks to...
    03-10-09 10:45 PM
    Maybe when my replacement gets here and I upgrade to .103 I will give her another shot

I haven't attempted WB with my Storm... used to use it on my pc, and other devices, and it just slllloooowwwed me down to a crawl. Now use WeatherEye. Not as nice, but I keep it up on the 1st icon on the left and it does the job.
    03-10-09 10:45 PM
    Good lord, that's a freakish drop.
    Yep, thats St. Louis, right in the middle get it from everywhere
    Good night. I think i'm out too
    03-10-09 10:47 PM
    I would like this theme. How do i download it
    03-10-09 10:52 PM
10,775 ... 159160161162163 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD