Does anybody have the link to .103 OS? It was mentioned within the past day on this thread but it's grown by 20 pages.

I went looking for it this morning and couldn't find it...luckily I had a backup folder of .103 on my laptop, so I installed another version, deleted all the files in the folder, and then copied and pasted all the files from the .103 folder into it...worked great
    03-10-09 07:36 PM
    Nevermind, found it.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    I Gotta download that so I have the actual install...thanks Hastings
    03-10-09 07:37 PM
    As to why have 16 icons why have 4 icons that pop up is the same concept. There is a reason why I never took u up on your offer for $75 to make your svg

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 07:41 PM
    As to why have 16 icons why have 4 icons that pop up is the same concept. There is a reason why I never took u up on your offer for $75 to make your svg

Okkkkkkaaaayyyyy...I'm going to assume this is the creator of macberry...???
    03-10-09 07:42 PM

It's not the same concept at all actually, one is totally superfluous, the other is just to add some additional icons on the screen without disrupting the look of the theme. =P Also stacks are featured in OS X, so I figured it was a smart move.

I don't know why you wouldn't take me up on the offer, but that's your business and doesn't belong here on this thread. =P Oh well, I found a great partner (the best, actually) and we're going to be producing some great stuff for the CB community to enjoy.

Obviously I wish you the best with your theme though Ely, you're talented and I'm a fan of your Android theme.

Cheers and best of luck.
    Last edited by hastings; 03-10-09 at 08:02 PM.
    03-10-09 07:58 PM
    Hey Hastings, now that .114 just leaked, you gonna get a copy and test it with your theme?
    03-10-09 08:04 PM
    Absolutely, I'm installing it as we speak.
    03-10-09 08:08 PM
    Absolutely, I'm installing it as we speak.
    Sweet...I'm in the process of DL'ing it as we speak...
    03-10-09 08:13 PM
    It's not the same concept at all actually, one is totally superfluous, the other is just to add some additional icons on the screen without disrupting the look of the theme. =P Also stacks are featured in OS X, so I figured it was a smart move.

I don't know why you wouldn't take me up on the offer, but that's your business and doesn't belong here on this thread. =P Oh well, I found a great partner (the best, actually) and we're going to be producing some great stuff for the CB community to enjoy.

Obviously I wish you the best with your theme though Ely, you're talented and I'm a fan of your Android theme.

Cheers and best of luck.
    Ely you need to get spanked--I think that was a little low class to step on Hastings thread that way. You answered with class though Hastings!! Good job!
    BTW- Hastings- still waiting on an answer to my PM.
    And WHAT is this about not asking for donations??? Well if you can't ask-- I will for you!

PLEASE DONATE-- making themes is hard work-- you want it-- help the man out!!! Dig deep!
    03-10-09 08:18 PM
    Ely you need to get spanked--I think that was a little low class to step on Hastings thread that way. You answered with class though Hastings!! Good job!
    BTW- Hastings- still waiting on an answer to my PM.
    And WHAT is this about not asking for donations??? Well if you can't ask-- I will for you!

PLEASE DONATE-- making themes is hard work-- you want it-- help the man out!!! Dig deep!
    Hey Maddie,

I looked everywhere for your PM and I couldn't find it. Are you sure you sent it?
    03-10-09 08:24 PM
    Anyone else download 0.8.8 and not get the updated signal strength icon? The theme is working great, but the icon is still the old one. Ideas?
    03-10-09 08:28 PM
    I've read through the thread and searched. I'm sure question has been asked but couldn't find it.

Is there anyway to fix the messages/appointments so that it does not go away when you click on another icon?
    03-10-09 08:32 PM
    i agree with maddie everyone should help out hasting and donate. he has been working this theme and everyone in this thread when he can ontop of school and everything else... And he does a great job making this theme as realistic to an osx theme as he can.

Hasting im going to donate to you again once i get my paypal all straightened out again...
    I never donate twice but you totally deserve another..
    i definitely am glad i got a blackberry now that i can have this theme.
    Thank you.
    I was wondering can i try the glass with wb if you still need beta testers.
    03-10-09 08:32 PM
    i agree with maddie everyone should help out hasting and donate. he has been working this theme and everyone in this thread when he can ontop of school and everything else... And he does a great job making this theme as realistic to an osx theme as he can.

Hasting im going to donate to you again once i get my paypal all straightened out again...
    I never donate twice but you totally deserve another..
    i definitely am glad i got a blackberry now that i can have this theme.
    Thank you.
    I was wondering can i try the glass with wb if you still need beta testers.
    PM me your email address.
    03-10-09 08:38 PM
    I've read through the thread and searched. I'm sure question has been asked but couldn't find it.

Is there anyway to fix the messages/appointments so that it does not go away when you click on another icon?
    Unfortunately AppleBerry uses a hidden Today style, so it can't be done that way. This may change though once I get final version styles going.
    03-10-09 08:39 PM
    thank you hasting
    03-10-09 08:46 PM
    Alrighty i have been running the wb beta since last night and the only thing i am noticing is a little memory leak andddd i am losing bettery very quickly... I was getting good battery life up until today.. any thoughts?? Other than that i love it so far!!!
    03-10-09 08:50 PM
    Alrighty i have been running the wb beta since last night and the only thing i am noticing is a little memory leak andddd i am losing bettery very quickly... I was getting good battery life up until today.. any thoughts?? Other than that i love it so far!!!
    The only difference between Glass and Glass WB is that icon, so it must be a WeatherBug issue. It really is a poorly optimized program. =P
    03-10-09 08:52 PM
    .114 on my phone Hastings and I can see the outline now of the box your icons are in...I have tried them all since.75 but again, I keep going back to it..Just did a batt pull though, to see if their is any difference, will let you know...
    Yep. still there, they look like little grey boxes behind your icons!
    03-10-09 08:52 PM
    The only difference between Glass and Glass WB is that icon, so it must be a WeatherBug issue. It really is a poorly optimized program. =P
    Hmm is there another type of WB that i can put on there? Something that is a little battery friendly? As i really do use it alot and it is nice having it on the mobile as well as the laptop?
    03-10-09 08:54 PM
    .114 on my phone Hastings and I can see the outline now of the box your icons are in...I have tried them all since.75 but again, I keep going back to it..Just did a batt pull though, to see if their is any difference, will let you know...
    Damnit, I was really hoping .114 would have been a huge update!
    03-10-09 08:54 PM
    Damnit, I was really hoping .114 would have been a huge update!
    Are you seeing any differences...besides the new copy and paste function I hear is there
    03-10-09 08:56 PM
    You know what I mean, when I say like a transparent box you can see...right?
    03-10-09 08:56 PM
    Drewbe:

Yup, this happens with pretty much any theme that has an advanced SVG file. I don't think it happens on the official OS release though, but I could be wrong.
    03-10-09 08:58 PM
    where do i get the weatherbug app?
    03-10-09 08:58 PM
10,775 ... 157158159160161 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD