Just wanted to say this is an absolutely beautiful theme. I'm using the Appleberry 4 theme and donated so I can get the Appleberry Glass theme. Now I'll be honest, after finding this thread this morning, I have no chance of reading through 267 pages of posts, but after donating, will the Glass theme just be sent to me? Kind of a newb as far as this Berry stuff goes. First timer here!
    03-10-09 06:51 PM
    Please so no to 16 icons. You're right, it's a click away and defeats the purpose in my opinion.
    03-10-09 07:02 PM
    Hey all,

Just got back from school...long day.

Got a flurry of donations, unfortunately the vast majority were for $1 ($0.54 USD after PayPal deduction) so I have a ton of emails to send out.

I'm hoping I can work on it more tonight, but I have a ton of work to do for school so we'll see.

On the way home I checked out MacBerry, gotta say the SVG is cool but the entire theme is lacking and the intentions of the creator seem to simply compete with me rather than satisfy the community. Does anybody here really want 16 icons on their screen when the Application Menu is a click away? I can do it, quite easily in fact, but I think creating complicated SVG's ends up making the themes less usable.

Chime in.
    i also downloaded it today. and i must say im not a fan. its slow, i didn't know were to click to close the other home icons, when you launch the web the gray is way to light i cant see any info like if data is being sent/received. and oh ya its slow!

yes im post #4000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-10-09 07:02 PM
    Apparently there's a nasty-gram going around saying we can't ask for donations anymore.

I'm going to investigate it.
    03-10-09 07:03 PM
    Hey all,

Just got back from school...long day.

Got a flurry of donations, unfortunately the vast majority were for $1 ($0.54 USD after PayPal deduction) so I have a ton of emails to send out.

I'm hoping I can work on it more tonight, but I have a ton of work to do for school so we'll see.

On the way home I checked out MacBerry, gotta say the SVG is cool but the entire theme is lacking and the intentions of the creator seem to simply compete with me rather than satisfy the community. Does anybody here really want 16 icons on their screen when the Application Menu is a click away? I can do it, quite easily in fact, but I think creating complicated SVG's ends up making the themes less usable.

Chime in.
    Actually Hastings, I like fewer icons on the screen...if I want more I would do as you stated...thanks for the amount of input you allow your "Followers" too...or are we just members of the AppleBerry army?
    wow...not 10 minutes after posting this, I got the email with the link...downloading now...thanks!
    That was the question I had.

Slick, but...

Any luck on fixing the display issues with .103?
    Apparently there's a nasty-gram going around saying we can't ask for donations anymore.

K, that makes no sense to me...you can sell it, but you can't give it away and let those that want decide how much it is worth to them? Sigh...sounds like something thought up in the Swamp in D.C.
    03-10-09 07:05 PM

i would sign a petition against this. as i am creating a theme also and would like to be able to accept donations for my work.
    03-10-09 07:07 PM
    i would sign a petition against this. as i am creating a theme also and would like to be able to accept donations for my work.
    Does CB get a cut of what is sold in their store?
    03-10-09 07:08 PM
    Does CB get a cut of what is sold in their store?
    I would assume so.
    03-10-09 07:09 PM
    I would assume so.
    Ah...now it's clearer...too bad that they would need whatever percent of .54 USD they would get

That would leave you maybe enough to flip a quarter Hastings, LOL
    03-10-09 07:11 PM
    Andrew,

I like the fewer icons on the home screen as well. I am a fan of 4...
    03-10-09 07:12 PM
    Man, two more $0.54 donations in a row, what's going on today? This is the worst it's ever been! Haha, must be a recessionary thing.

I have to send my Professor an email tonight since he has a Storm and wants AppleBerry as well. =P
    03-10-09 07:13 PM
    Man, two more $0.54 donations in a row, what's going on today? This is the worst it's ever been! Haha, must be a recessionary thing.

I have to send my Professor an email tonight since he has a Storm and wants AppleBerry as well. =P

.54 man that is sad

Good job on buttering up the PROF though.
    03-10-09 07:14 PM

So what is CB's cut of an A++++?
    03-10-09 07:14 PM

and he gets it for free???? what? jk gotta boost your marks lol
    03-10-09 07:15 PM
    .54 man that is sad

Good job on buttering up the PROF though.
    Yeah, I guess since Hastings said no more pennies people decided that one dollar was the cheapest they could get away with...I do hope that it evens out for you though Hastings, and that you also have those who donate in the fives and tens too... (Dollars, not cents)
    03-10-09 07:17 PM
    I know I am behind in posts today

But did anyone figure out how to fix the stinking browser loading up like the pc

I have all my setting set to bb browser and this morning it started to load the full page. Then I deleted the cache and battery pulled and it went back to normal. Now it is doing it again
    03-10-09 07:17 PM
    So what is CB's cut of an A++++?
    grate two minds think a like
    03-10-09 07:18 PM

But did anyone figure out how to fix the stinking browser loading up like the pc

I have all my setting set to bb browser and this morning it started to load the full page. Then I deleted the cache and battery pulled and it went back to normal. Now it is doing it again
    For CrackBerry?

Use http://m.crackberry.com.

For anything else, make sure your browser identification is set to BB and not IE/Firefox.
    03-10-09 07:21 PM

from a previous post of mine
    "usaly this happens why you have you blackberry browser settings to verizon wap. go into your browser the select menu then options (there should now me three more menus)making sure that browser config is not set to verizon wap its set to internet browser. then further down browser identification should be set to blackberry"
    03-10-09 07:22 PM
    you need bb maps to run wb if your not using gps.
    03-10-09 07:29 PM
    Does anybody have the link to .103 OS? It was mentioned within the past day on this thread but it's grown by 20 pages.
    03-10-09 07:32 PM
    Nevermind, found it.

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
    03-10-09 07:35 PM
10,775 ... 156157158159160 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD