Lady...

I just sent you a PM on the Flickr process from the storm. Take a look at it and let me know if it makes sense. It seems very involved but after a couple of times it is like second nature.
    03-10-09 01:42 PM
    I Coppied The Link To My Comp Desktop. Emailed To My Storm. Tried To Open It On Phone But Comes Up With A Error
    Details: 907 Invalid Cod File Not Found
    Which link did you copy? So I can try it out
    03-10-09 01:43 PM
    LOL.... I love using flickr on the storm (funny thing is I can't get flickr to work on the computer) So if I am sitting at a computer like I am now I email the photo to my photobucket account and use that. If I am on the storm then I upload to flickr and use that.
    And you don't have to resize your picture, it just posts that large?
    03-10-09 01:43 PM
    Thanks, yes i appreciate it, i'll pm you my e-mail
    I have flickr setup but have yet to utilize it
    thanks again
    Joe

Joe,

I sent you the PM with Flickr info but my internet on the storm is being wonky so I can't even access the full site of Flickr. Don't know if it is just me or everyone so if it is wonky for you just wait awhile. I notice while on the site some if the links didn't pull up, and you need those
    03-10-09 01:45 PM
    And you don't have to resize your picture, it just posts that large?
    that is correct.......come on down....
    03-10-09 01:46 PM
    BM - Could you send me that same set of Instructions for Flickr? Would really appreciate it...

thx...
    03-10-09 01:46 PM
    BM - Could you send me that same set of Instructions for Flickr? Would really appreciate it...

thx...
    Done! and no problem. I just hope I was clear enough now that I sent it out to 3 people.
    03-10-09 01:48 PM
    I Coppied The Address From This Website For The Appleberry Theme
    03-10-09 01:49 PM
    LOL... No which download link did you copy?
    03-10-09 01:49 PM
    I CANNOT POST WEB LINKS YET
    BUT IT IS edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry8.jad
    03-10-09 01:51 PM
    try right click on the link and select copy link. that's how i do it.

hope it helps.
    03-10-09 01:51 PM
    How is this??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 01:59 PM
    How is this??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Beautiful my prize pupil.....
    03-10-09 02:00 PM
    Lady...

I just sent you a PM on the Flickr process from the storm. Take a look at it and let me know if it makes sense. It seems very involved but after a couple of times it is like second nature.
    Hey BM thanks for the help!! Maybe after I do a hundred or so picture uploads, I won't have to look at your directions every time!!
    03-10-09 02:01 PM
    THIS IS THE WEBSITE
    edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry8.jad
    IT WON'T LET ME POST IT WITH THE HTTP WWW
    03-10-09 02:01 PM
    Hey BM thanks for the help!! Maybe after I do a hundred or so picture uploads, I won't have to look at your directions every time!!
    LOl... I am glad it worked for you I just sent you and update to it because I noticed on the original one that one of the brackets didn't match.

So I am glad you caught and it worked for you..
    03-10-09 02:02 PM
    Beautiful my prize pupil.....

Thank you ohhhhhhh wise one!! ROFL
    03-10-09 02:03 PM
    THIS IS THE WEBSITE
    edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry8.jad
    IT WON'T LET ME POST IT WITH THE HTTP WWW
    Hmmmmm I just emailed myself the link and it is working ok for me? What do you have your bb browser identification set to?
    03-10-09 02:03 PM
    BM - Talk about customer service!!! Thanks....I'll check out those steps and let you know.

Still waiting for Hastings to hopefully hit me back with a GlassWB verison. Did he limit the number of betas? Definitely was an early supporter. I guess we'll see. No worries either way I guess.
    03-10-09 02:04 PM
    Thank you ohhhhhhh wise one!! ROFL
    No problem glad to share. I know in the beginning I was ready to throw my phone out the window cause I couldn't get a picture posted.
    03-10-09 02:05 PM
    Come on hastings, it looks like you have some heavy competition on your hands with the new macberry theme. We need updates to this appleberry. Im a loyal appleberry fan tettering the fence right now.
    03-10-09 02:05 PM
    BM - Talk about customer service!!! Thanks....I'll check out those steps and let you know.

Still waiting for Hastings to hopefully hit me back with a GlassWB verison. Did he limit the number of betas? Definitely was an early supporter. I guess we'll see. No worries either way I guess.
    No problem glad to help, make sure you follow the second set of instructions I sent you, the first set had a typo?

He did limit the beta's but heck it sounds like the final version will be out soon enough.
    03-10-09 02:06 PM
    LOl... I am glad it worked for you I just sent you and update to it because I noticed on the original one that one of the brackets didn't match.

So I am glad you caught and it worked for you..

Thanks I had kind of figured that out.

I have deleted all the other AppleBerry Themes and a few apps. that I never use, and my memory seems stable!

I'm loving the AppleBerry Glass with WeatherBug! Sorry to hear you are having problems. Maybe once you get your new phone, it will be better. I'm still only running
    OS.75 and no real problems.

I would prefer to continue with the 4 Icons. I like the clean, uncluttered look.
    03-10-09 02:11 PM
    Just uploaded the AppleBerry Theme, its awesome. Just one quick question:

Is anyone having problems with the phone not locking when you click the lock button on top???
    03-10-09 02:11 PM
    Internet Explorer
    03-10-09 02:13 PM
10,775 ... 151152153154155 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD