I improperly posted something like this before in the OS discussion, but does anyone know of a way to run a precision icon theme (like the dimension icon theme from OS 4.3 and 4.5) in OS 4.7? I could not figure out a way to do this in theme builder. Every storm theme I have found is based off of zen, so I'm starting to think it can't happen unless RIM provides the precision icon foundation. Anyone have any ideas/has anyone seen an icon theme? (to be more specific, any theme that is non-zen or non-today, so that there is no home screen, but just an applications screen)
    05-02-09 07:10 AM
    I improperly posted something like this before in the OS discussion, but does anyone know of a way to run a precision icon theme (like the dimension icon theme from OS 4.3 and 4.5) in OS 4.7? I could not figure out a way to do this in theme builder. Every storm theme I have found is based off of zen, so I'm starting to think it can't happen unless RIM provides the precision icon foundation. Anyone have any ideas/has anyone seen an icon theme? (to be more specific, any theme that is non-zen or non-today, so that there is no home screen, but just an applications screen)
    It could be created in composer. But you can get close on the stock theme. In landscape home, hit menu and options and change the number of rows to 3. Its not exactly an icon theme but you get 12 icons on the home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD