PRE STORM IS NO MORE

Please Donate Link Below
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=6586238

UPDATE THE PALM PRE THEME IS NO MORE PALM GOT A HOLD OF US TODAY SO WE HAVE TO REMOVE EVERYTHING AFFILIATED WITH PALM HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE THEME THANKS, 2BBC ANDROID LANDSCAPE EDITION COMING SOON
    THANK YOU ALL
    Last edited by 2BadBoyCreations; 07-16-09 at 12:36 PM.
    07-02-09 08:00 PM
    Looks great, but be careful. A lot of Pre theme makers have received cease and desist orders from Palm in the last couple of days. I would think twice if you're planning to sell this.
    07-02-09 08:02 PM
    looks nice and hot cuz i liked the first one but sorry it looks the same as the first one as well
    07-02-09 08:02 PM
    Its not right for the Palm to serve cease and desist orders cause its not like its a Palm Pre. We are die hard Storm lovers.
    07-02-09 08:15 PM
    Its not right for the Palm to serve cease and desist orders cause its not like its a Palm Pre. We are die hard Storm lovers.
    I've got a feeling they're cracking down on using the name Pre more than anything.
    07-02-09 08:25 PM
    Still waiting for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-09 09:12 PM
    Is this coming out tonight, tomorrow? whats the eta and will it work with the .151 transitions?
    07-02-09 09:47 PM
    You did a outstanding job on this them...thank you.
    07-02-09 09:49 PM
    It should have WB slot too.
    07-02-09 09:51 PM
    Alright....Definitely will check this out
    07-02-09 10:01 PM
    Well, to all the doubters, here it is! And it was well worth the wait!!!
    Where it is? Hoping you're talking about the OTA and not the screenshots.
    07-02-09 10:34 PM
    So now your back on board with this project after bashing the lead guy in the other thread. Lots of doubts were raised and so were yours. This entire team needs to get your sht together. Sure it looks pretty good, but it will cost $7 and may not even happen if the so called Pre folks are really cracking down.
    07-02-09 10:36 PM
    When is this getting released
    07-02-09 10:44 PM
    This Theme Was Started Free And Will End Free
    07-03-09 01:12 AM
    wheres the link?
    07-03-09 01:27 AM
    Hey we are all waiting for it to drop but whats going on? Where is the OTA?
    07-03-09 03:28 AM
    This Theme Was Started Free And Will End Free
    I was waiting for you to say this.
    Thanks Mr. 2BBC.
    07-03-09 03:50 AM
    Hey we are all waiting for it to drop but whats going on? Where is the OTA?
    don't rush it, alright? there's no eta, or obligation to state one. just be thankful it's free and if you do like it. make a donation.

of course, an eta will be nice, but take your time and make us fall for it, 2bbc
    07-03-09 09:54 AM
    So now your back on board with this project after bashing the lead guy in the other thread. Lots of doubts were raised and so were yours. This entire team needs to get your sht together. Sure it looks pretty good, but it will cost $7 and may not even happen if the so called Pre folks are really cracking down.
    All right tough guy, you tell me how it is! It would be much better face to face though. You have no idea what went on and its a free theme so stfu!
    07-03-09 10:10 AM
    All right tough guy, you tell me how it is! It would be much better face to face though. You have no idea what went on and its a free theme so stfu!
    LOL! Love the pic on da top left next to yo name! I'm a big fan of that company. Sorry off da topic just had to say that. LETS GET IT ON!!
    07-03-09 10:24 AM
    LOL! Love the pic on da top left next to yo name! I'm a big fan of that company. Sorry off da topic just had to say that. LETS GET IT ON!!
    Thanks man. Half the spineless people on here probably don't even know what it is!

07-03-09 10:50 AM
    Wow, you truly think your awesome. Go back and read your thread you decided to create early, and have the main boss run up there and throw you under the bus as well as the other guy of your team. Then you start to bash and agree with those who denounced this from ever happening solely because you guys dont have your stuff together. Oh threatening statements are sweet, good thing I didnt threaten you big shot.

Yeah, just because you have a UFC avatar does not mean a damn thing. I dont know what you do but good on you for liking to watch, so do I. Tell us what you actually do for a living. Is it a pretend dream to fight one day in the octagon? If it is you should get a real job, and once you do you can thank me for your fing freedom.
    07-03-09 10:58 AM
    Okay... don't know how this turned into a "Who contributes to freedom" thread, but lets just go ahead and drop that, please.

The theme ought to be done soon, don't worry. Is it a problem with using the name Pre? Because we could probably change that. The rumor of Cease and Desists is going around, but can you forward me to anyone who has received one? I'm not being argumentative, I'd just like to see what the terms of the Cease and Desist was, you know?
    07-03-09 01:11 PM
    Relax kids
    Just wait for the nice theme and stop crying.

07-03-09 01:18 PM
    Hey Csalem77, will it be compatible to all these different hybrids out there? Im running the .151. If you need a different name for the theme, wont you call it Swoosh cause of the curve.
    07-03-09 02:45 PM
185 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD