i know this is the wrong forum for it but I tried posting in the them dev forum but it gets almost no traffic and no one seemed able to answer my question so...
    can someone explain/provide link to how to turn icons in the banner into buttons that launch various applications? I've seen a few themes that when you click on battery it launches stormstat or options menu when click on network indicator it launches the connection manager ect..

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks, tried searching came up with nothing..
    04-18-09 01:26 AM
    i know this is the wrong forum for it but I tried posting in the them dev forum but it gets almost no traffic and no one seemed able to answer my question so...
    can someone explain/provide link to how to turn icons in the banner into buttons that launch various applications? I've seen a few themes that when you click on battery it launches stormstat or options menu when click on network indicator it launches the connection manager ect..

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks, tried searching came up with nothing..
    You can do all this and more using Composer to create an SVG file to import into Plazmic on the homescreen.
    04-18-09 02:54 AM
    You can do all this and more using Composer to create an SVG file to import into Plazmic on the homescreen.
    Im not a Developer or even a hacker for that matter but when you place your icons on the home screen put them behind the CLOCK.... brings up clock, DATE brings up Calander..... SIGNAL STRENGTH,,,You get the drift,,,,OR whatever you would like but make them transparent,,,,,Then on your APP screen put the blank icons in a folder....Probably an easier way but thats the way around making SVG file......
    Last edited by Bwahaha; 04-18-09 at 07:21 AM.
    04-18-09 07:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD