Do any theme developers out there know how to get that blue focus square to disappear on the home screen?? And that upper shaded area for the shine on the original icons?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
    03-10-09 10:08 AM
    To get rid of the blue focus icon, you have to replace it with another icon of your choosing...
    03-10-09 10:13 AM
    To get rid of the blue focus icon, you have to replace it with another icon of your choosing...
    I guess what im wondering is, where is that option. I've been looking for it high and low... (maybe im simply looking right over it) but i cant find it!
    03-10-09 10:50 AM
    As far as the Blue Focus Icon Goes i believe you have to create a Transparent 73x73 Icon in Photoshop and save as a Ping.

To get rid of the Square Tabs you just uncheck the box thats labled (TAB)
    03-10-09 11:07 AM
    When creating a custom theme though, there is no option, at least as far as i can see for doing that though.
    03-10-09 11:18 AM
    All you have to do is click on it... and it will bring up a window where you can select a replacement image
    03-10-09 11:42 AM
    DOH!!! I just strolled across it... i was wondering why the properties box was empty..! sorry and thank you all for the help!
    03-10-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD