Hello everyone, i just got finished making my first theme, and i can not get it to load onto my phone. i used Plazmic theme builder 4.7, and i exported the final theme. now when i try adding the theme as a program to my storm, through desktop manager, it doe not work. it says "no additional applications designed for your device were found." i would like to test this theme out before i add it to the internet. All i have done is create the theme, export it, and try installing it through desktop manager. I have not used any Plazmic theme reader or any other programs like that. I dont know if i need to? Please help and thanks a lot.
    03-28-09 05:49 PM
    What did you Export it as ?

Make sure to export it as a .ALX file.
    03-28-09 07:05 PM
    What did you Export it as ?

Make sure to export it as a .ALX file.
    And also make sure not to separate it from its corresponding .cod file.
    03-28-09 07:40 PM
    open dm...do all the steps you did and when it gives you that message just hit next..it should be there regardless of the message..try it and let us know
    03-28-09 11:00 PM
    i did the following steps, and hit next, but it was not there. Before i got the theme on the phone by getting an indepth application loading thing showing languages, fonts, etc. I dont remember how i got there except by the way i said before. I also tried not seperating it from the .cod file, but the same problem still persists. Thanks for the help, if you find a solution, let me know
    03-28-09 11:43 PM
    i just got it on the phone again. This time i went to application loader, and it came with the more indepth application list. I dont know why it switches between the two. If you please help.
    03-28-09 11:46 PM
    i just tried it and it worked for me...i run into it when i am updating existing themes though...i took screenshots, i am sorry it did not work for you..i will do some more thinking
    03-28-09 11:49 PM
    hey after paying more attention to it, after it says that application failure thing, it goes into the in depth listing, and my theme is in there. Thanks to those who helped me with this. Hopefully you will like one of my upcoming themes! thanks
    03-29-09 12:10 AM
    hey!!! em using bb 8700g!!! my os is 4.5!!! i have tried loading themes on ma device buh they dont show up on the themes option in ma device!!! i think i need plazmic theme reader file buh cant get it from anywhere!!! if u cud just post the link to the desktop download of plazmic_theme_reader.alx it wud be of great help to me!!!

bye!!!
    07-30-09 03:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD