New (Updated) PITTSBURGH STEELERS Theme - now availabe for FREE. All SPORTS Themes are absolutely FREE...But if you like them and want more FREE themes, please donate at my website (shown in my signature).

All Company, League, and Team names, trademarks, logos and copyright are property of their respective owners.

• NFL
    • MLB
    • NHL
    • College Football
    • College Basketball
    • Nascar
    • Music / Bands
    • and more....

Many more Themes to come so check back often.

This theme features:
    • Custom Sliders
    • Custom Battery Meter (Football)
    • Custom Wallpapers throughout
    • Custom Photoshopped Lock Screens
    • Custom Msg Indicator (Team Logo)
    • Custom Team Colors throughout
    • Additional Icons for fixed Apps)

Here's the way it works. At home screen, there are 2 Steel Doors, closed, with the Steeler logo. All three colored "stars" of the Steeler logo are hotkeys to specific apps. Click Yellow for email, red for text, and blue for calendar. The "Steelers" text is a touch hotkey, not a click hotkey. Simply touch the word "Steelers" and the steel door open up revealing another homescreen and suddenly a slider comes up from the bottom with 8 icons that are picked by the user. When done, touch the "Close" banner at the top of the slide and it disappears and the outer steel doors close. Gotta see it.

I do recommend a battery pull after its installed.

I'm not sure how to show an .avi file here yet so I'm just posting the two screens of the outer doors and inside with the slider. The video is available at my site (see signature).

The theme is free in case you want to see it in action for yourself.

Turning the Storm intto landscape bypasses the "doors" screen and the App button/key takes you right to the app screen.

My original themes for all 32 NFL Teams are available.

Others Coming Soon
    10-13-09 01:43 PM
    Looks pretty good, but the Steelers are clearly my nemesis. You should make one for the Bengals!!
    10-13-09 09:08 PM
    Looks great but I went to your site and the sliders not on there to download. There is a dupliate theme where the slider ota should be.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-09 12:27 AM
    Looks great but I went to your site and the sliders not on there to download. There is a dupliate theme where the slider ota should be.

Hey man, Thanks. I checked and the old theme OTA was there.

I updated the page and the OTA is spelled out as OTA-STEELERS-S1 and the link does work. I also removed all the duplicate screens that are the same.

Thanks again.
    10-14-09 01:27 AM
    Thank you for an awesome theme!

10-14-09 03:58 PM
    That is pretty nice work. Kudos.

10-14-09 04:01 PM
    That's really awesome. How did you get the opening screen to slide open in two parts. And then the screen slide up from the bottom with the icons?

Way cool.

Nice theme. Go Steelers!

Thanks,

Bloodbrother
    10-21-09 08:37 PM
    Nice theme. Can you do one for the Florida Marlins with more Marlin teal than black?

10-21-09 08:55 PM
    sweet, i love the steelers. Cool theme!

10-21-09 08:57 PM
    cool theme dont like the team but yeah
    10-21-09 10:32 PM
    Is there a way to make it more responsive and make the menu font smaller??
    Really bogged my Storm down..but looks great..just makes it slow..and i cant do slow!

Thanks!
    10-23-09 08:31 AM
    Any chance of a hidden today and red going to the web? Great theme but that would make it so much better!

10-23-09 11:26 AM
    Coolest Theme Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    10-23-09 12:55 PM
    Awesome theme....love to see other black and golds out there....GO STEELERS!!!
    10-24-09 09:20 AM
    Looks awesome ... & ίs cool how it works!!
    don't have it T-Mo's choice of fones sux!! ...but the whole hotkey is α gr8 concept!!~ya its prob been around & I'm jis takin note...(OhWell!!) Anyways--- um not finding any "OS6" compatible out there--- either themes are --� ѵ. ѵ. old OS--- or 'touch' --- danG ... sooo, plZ, if ne-1 knows of 'any' out there ... αYell-b-nice !! ~�GO STEELERS!!
    & ㎰ also lookn also 4 springsteen theme 2--- none out there work w/mine!! tia... =)
    PittsburghSteelersFan

09-06-11 01:41 PM
    GO STEELERS!!!!! This theme is awesome. You should make a steelers theme for the storm 2.

09-06-11 07:27 PM
    not baddd nice theme
    09-14-11 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD