I have spent about 15 hours making my first theme. This is Beta and is not completely finished. i need a test group and i want as much feed back as possible. this is the first of a hopefuly complete NFL series. This one im giving out for free and i am hoping to charge for the others, however that isnt set in stone.

i have 3 versions of this eagles theme.
    Eagles zen 2.34 is the basic zen bassed theme where you can pick the 4, 8 or 12 icons you want to show up on your verical screen NOW DOWNLOAD IT OTA

Eagles 2.35 is my personal favorit because it has specially arraigned icons to fit the the theme however you cant choose the icons

Eagles 2.36 is the same as 2.35 however your top 8 icons are the fitted icons on your home screen.
    NOW DOWNLOAD IT OTA

PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK

If you like ip pleade donate https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=3302361
    Last edited by NickPampani; 02-16-09 at 05:33 PM. Reason: added OTAs
    02-16-09 10:37 AM
    Anybody try this yet.
    02-16-09 12:28 PM
    im currently making a steelers theme. what else would people like to see. ill make the most popular one first
    02-16-09 01:13 PM
    I'd be happy to test it out. I'm using a 9530 running .75

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 02:33 PM
    Steelers one is done. who wants it
    02-16-09 02:37 PM
    I'm a huge Eagles fan...will download when I get home later tonight
    02-16-09 02:47 PM
    Hi Nick
    I'm desperately seeking a NY Mets theme and then a NY Giants theme

Can you help

Thanks
    02-16-09 02:53 PM
    Hi Nick
    I'm desperately seeking a NY Mets theme and then a NY Giants theme

Can you help

Thanks
    Giants is my next project. im hoping to have that one done tonight and as for the mets. im not sure about doingbaseball because i wanted to finish the nfl first but i might still give it a try
    02-16-09 03:17 PM
    Thanks again Nick whatever you can do is greatly appreciated. I have requested these 2 in many other forums and no one has ever responded.

Thanks for taking the time
    02-16-09 03:23 PM
    this is sweet
    02-16-09 03:27 PM
    Do you have any screen shots?
    02-16-09 03:29 PM
    I'm all about a Steelers theme, you have any screenshots?
    02-16-09 03:31 PM
    Do you have any screen shots?
    I was referring to the Eagles Theme you created.
    02-16-09 03:32 PM
    I agree screens would be great
    02-16-09 03:33 PM
    workin on those screen shots guys
    02-16-09 03:45 PM
    here are some screen shots of the steelers theme
    02-16-09 04:01 PM
    OTA downloading now available
    02-16-09 05:35 PM
    Steelers one is done. who wants it
    Haha no thanks.....Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donovan's mother serves him soup in a cup because every time he gets near a bowl he chokes.
    03-02-09 12:13 PM
    You should have used a picture of an Eagle who is currently with the team. Dawkins was great, but definately not on the Eagles anymore.

Other than that, looks pretty good.
    03-02-09 12:30 PM
    You should have used a picture of an Eagle who is currently with the team. Dawkins was great, but definately not on the Eagles anymore.

Well, if yer gonna nit pick, prepare to be nit picked as well. Considering Dawkins just signed with the Broncos......umm, THIS WEEKEND...when this theme was created....almost a MONTH ago....B-Dawk was still a rostered Eagle...and one of the best players as well....

give the guy some credit, i'm sure he'll run it with a current Eagle when he gets back around to it......
    03-02-09 12:38 PM
    A 8900 version would be nice.
    03-02-09 03:33 PM
    Well, if yer gonna nit pick, prepare to be nit picked as well. Considering Dawkins just signed with the Broncos......umm, THIS WEEKEND...when this theme was created....almost a MONTH ago....B-Dawk was still a rostered Eagle...and one of the best players as well....

give the guy some credit, i'm sure he'll run it with a current Eagle when he gets back around to it......
    And not to nit pick further, but...

You should always look long term. My buddy is a Bengal fan. Before the season started he bought a Houshmandzadeh jersey. We all ripped on him and it took him forever to figure out why. Never buy a jersey of a guy that is coming into free agency. Same situation.
    03-03-09 01:39 PM
    And not to nit pick further, but...

You should always look long term. My buddy is a Bengal fan. Before the season started he bought a Houshmandzadeh jersey. We all ripped on him and it took him forever to figure out why. Never buy a jersey of a guy that is coming into free agency. Same situation.
    well, considering he did the theme free.....and the fact that i'm an eagles fan, i didn't mind it being on there. I'm sure he could re-do it, when he gets around to it....last i checked, he was workin his way around the NFL.....i'm sure he'd like to just get them completed, before he goes back to redo what he's already done....a wallpaper change is not hard. I've actually emailed him about doin all the Philly teams..... Eagles, Phillies, Sixers, Flyers..... so, i'm workin on gettin pics together, that "I'D" like to see...and then payin him for it....

again, it's free, there's no need for him to think "long term" because he can always redo it...... i understand your intention wasn't to "trash" his work, but if you are gonna come in and make a statement like "should have used a picture other than Dawkins".....yer gonna get harassed, especially since it wasn't known at that time...that B-Dawk was gonna sign elsewhere.....unless you follow sports day in and day out.....
    03-03-09 01:51 PM

Dawk is a potential HOF player and arguably the greatest to ever wear an Eagles uniform. I'm sure there are numerous fans that will continue to show their love for #20 all over this town other than a theme on their PDA. I hope you're a DalASS fan, at least that would clear things up a bit.
    03-04-09 08:11 AM
    Dawk is a potential HOF player and arguably the greatest to ever wear an Eagles uniform. I'm sure there are numerous fans that will continue to show their love for #20 all over this town other than a theme on their PDA. I hope you're a DalASS fan, at least that would clear things up a bit.
    LoL...

Phreak...i don't think he's a Cowboys fan, or at least i don't think that was his 'motivation'.... i think he was just point out that the theme wasn't "up to date" but like i stated, it was created over a month ago now...before anyone knew that B-Dawk would be going to Denver...

either way.....i'm sure he meant no harm, was just doin the typical online criticizing of a FREE theme.... what can ya do?
    03-04-09 09:29 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD