Well doesn't that just put it in the Quick Launch spot? I thought the whole meaning of the WB version of the Theme was that it had its own special ability, not take the part of the Media...?
    When you put it in the first position it appears under the quicklauch bar, but it doesn't become part of it. Just easier for you to see.
    06-09-09 08:20 PM
    This how it should look...I use that spot for meterberry.

My memory is getting jacked...too much stuff running. Lol!
    06-09-09 08:33 PM
    This how it should look...I use that spot for meterberry.
    Ok, then what is the point of having a WB version and a Normal version? They both do exactly the same thing...

My Brother bought the normal, and I bought the WB, they are exactly alike...
    06-09-09 08:39 PM
    Ok, then what is the point of having a WB version and a Normal version? They both do exactly the same thing...

My Brother bought the normal, and I bought the WB, they are exactly alike...
    I think you guys should check your accounts. The zen version doesn't have an icon onscreen for any apps. Only the WB version (the one in the picture) has an onscreen app icon.
    06-09-09 08:43 PM
    I think you guys should check your accounts. The zen version doesn't have an icon onscreen for any apps. Only the WB version (the one in the picture) has an onscreen app icon.
    Well as soon as I can call my brother Ill ask him to be sure.

Im 99.99% positive that he said he didnt want the WB app cause he doesnt like using WB. But I cant know for a while... hes about 3 states over. :P
    06-09-09 08:45 PM

Im 99.99% positive that he said he didnt want the WB app cause he doesnt like using WB. But I cant know for a while... hes about 3 states over. :P
    Well if you're right, all he have to do is contact KD and all will be fixed.
    06-09-09 08:51 PM

You dont GET the wb app by purchasing this theme.

The only difference between the WB edition and the Zen edition is the addition of another icon slot (as you can see in the picture shayd posted) that is located right under the quicklaunch button.

You put WB there by moving it into the first spot on your app menu.

If you dont have the WB edition, then there will not be an icon under the quicklaunch button

its as simple as that

i dont know how else to explain it
    06-09-09 09:14 PM
    i noticed on the pic. above there is a shadow of QL i get the same thing all the time of the same thing some times it goes away quick and some times it hangs out for awhile same on the things that pop up on the sides is this normal???
    06-09-09 09:49 PM
    i noticed on the pic. above there is a shadow of QL i get the same thing all the time of the same thing some times it goes away quick and some times it hangs out for awhile same on the things that pop up on the sides is this normal???
    Well I notice it on any theme I run, so it's something going on with QL...not the theme.
    06-09-09 09:57 PM
    Well I notice it on any theme I run, so it's something going on with QL...not the theme.
    +1, ever since I updated to QL 2.0 I've been getting that on every theme, but it goes away once I hover over/tap another icon.
    06-09-09 10:04 PM
    does this work for the .151 hybrid??
    anyone have an answer?
    06-10-09 12:33 AM
    anyone have an answer?
    My money would be on NOT, this theme uses extensive SVG code....
    06-10-09 08:17 AM
    Any one noticing a memory leak on this? I had it running for awhile and noticed a drastic drop in memory, like to zero. I switched to another theme and my memory is very stable. The theme switch was the only change I made so I don't think it's anything else. Input?
    06-13-09 01:20 AM
    Any one noticing a memory leak on this? I had it running for awhile and noticed a drastic drop in memory, like to zero. I switched to another theme and my memory is very stable. The theme switch was the only change I made so I don't think it's anything else. Input?
    Not that my input matters since I made it, but I dont even have scheduled phone restarts anymore and my memory has never dropped below 28mb for the past week with this theme...and i only start at 31mb...
    06-13-09 01:47 AM
    You have some talent man! I hope to see you start giving the 8900 forums some of ur themes..
    06-13-09 02:23 AM
    Definitly 100% memory leak, battery leak, lag.....whatever its called.
    I hAve all of ur themes, was skeptical about this one because of the size of the file. I def stopped using it after about a week on my origional storm and a couple days on this replacement storm I just got...I wanted to test it thetheme out so I ran it, with NO 3rd party apps,also had not loaded "docs to go", instant message crap (google,yahoo etc...), notepad, or any contacts, and an empty memory card. This theme makes the phone so slow and unusable. I didn't even keep the aPp of the phone....
    KD hook it up with an update.. I haven't bought excite yet, that's the only on...
    06-13-09 05:57 AM
    Definitly 100% memory leak, battery leak, lag.....whatever its called.
    I hAve all of ur themes, was skeptical about this one because of the size of the file. I def stopped using it after about a week on my origional storm and a couple days on this replacement storm I just got...I wanted to test it thetheme out so I ran it, with NO 3rd party apps,also had not loaded "docs to go", instant message crap (google,yahoo etc...), notepad, or any contacts, and an empty memory card. This theme makes the phone so slow and unusable. I didn't even keep the aPp of the phone....
    KD hook it up with an update.. I haven't bought excite yet, that's the only on...
    Ive tested it rigoursly WITH over a dozen apps on my phone and have no memory leak, im sorry you are experiencing this, all reports have been of good memory, but sadly, every storm is different, which sucks.

I am running .141 if anybodies curious...and start at 31mb on restart, and end up around 23-25mb when i do restart...

Besides, its just pure myth that if your memory is low your phone slows? I cant count how many times I have had less than 2mb of free app memory on my phone (when i am beta testing my themes, i have around 10+ versions of it installed on my phone sitting there) and my phone runs just fine...low memory does NOT equal slow phone... it just means low space.

Sorry you are expericing lag...lets put it this way, "xCite" has over 50 custom animations, "Optix" has less than 14, and they both run the same...I dont know what causes memory leaks, but it makes me very skeptical that file size or the ammount of SVG makes a difference.
    06-13-09 12:43 PM
    Ive tested it rigoursly WITH over a dozen apps on my phone and have no memory leak, im sorry you are experiencing this, all reports have been of good memory, but sadly, every storm is different, which sucks.

I am running .141 if anybodies curious...and start at 31mb on restart, and end up around 23-25mb when i do restart...

Besides, its just pure myth that if your memory is low your phone slows? I cant count how many times I have had less than 2mb of free app memory on my phone (when i am beta testing my themes, i have around 10+ versions of it installed on my phone sitting there) and my phone runs just fine...low memory does NOT equal slow phone... it just means low space.

Sorry you are expericing lag...lets put it this way, "xCite" has over 50 custom animations, "Optix" has less than 14, and they both run the same...I dont know what causes memory leaks, but it makes me very skeptical that file size or the ammount of SVG makes a difference.
    I can attest to that. I and many others on the 8900 threads have over 15 themes installed with no experienced lag. Im assuming all Blackberry's are built the same.. and should not experience lag when the memory is low.
    06-13-09 12:48 PM

Well said KD

I have been Metterberry free for two weeks now and haven't felt better
    06-13-09 12:50 PM
    The users who have the memory leaks should definitely look into upgrading their OS.
    06-13-09 12:56 PM

I've got around 10 themes on my phone and it doesn't slow down.
    I would go with myth,I never check my memory because you seem to get a bit addicted to checking it all the time even when your phone is running fine.
    06-13-09 06:46 PM
    does this work for the .151 hybrid??
    no this theme does not....i repeat.... the theme is works well with .148 but not on .151...it sucks....i wanted both .151 and the theme.... Yo KD still working on the theme to make it work on .151?
    06-21-09 12:37 AM
    no this theme does not....i repeat.... the theme is works well with .148 but not on .151...it sucks....i wanted both .151 and the theme.... Yo KD still working on the theme to make it work on .151?
    there is no known fix, we cant really do anything as theme builders.
    06-21-09 02:18 AM
    UPDATED (you should receive an email from mobihand to the email you used to purchase the theme! WITH THE NEW DOWNLOAD LINK

Update Content:

This is a POTENTIAL fix to make the theme work with the latest Operating System leak .151

If you dont know what a leak is or are on the latest version your carrier has released already, or if the theme is running fine for you, then there is no need to upgrade, you wont be missing anything.
    06-24-09 09:06 PM
324 ... 111213
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD